PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo Shops in da' Blings

dallas
Mon Nov 17th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Where is a good place to get some ink done? The last place I went to in the Springs did a good job on mine, but they messed up my wife's. Are there any places/people I need to stay away from?

Bashed
Mon Nov 17th, 2008, 03:50 PM
RU Tattooed !
Nuf said.

PhL0aTeR
Mon Nov 17th, 2008, 04:43 PM
I'd stay away from shrap metal on filmore, but my experience only lies in their peircings. Ive seen 3 firsthand from that shop and every one was crap. if they hire a crappy piercer, something tells me they dont care what their tattoo guys do either.

aLiEn
Mon Nov 17th, 2008, 06:13 PM
See Maria @ Glory Badges :)

Tipys
Mon Nov 17th, 2008, 07:32 PM
I have always heard good things about the Tattoo shop off of Colorado and 21st.

Mental
Mon Nov 17th, 2008, 07:46 PM
RU Tattooed !
Nuf said.
A guy I work with lives in the same neighborhood as this guy, and did a lot of research before he chose a shop. In fact the artists at R U tatooed encouraged him to do so. He hended up back there anyway, I saw the work and it was top notch. Apprently they have won all kinds of awards and contests

aLiEn
Mon Nov 17th, 2008, 08:49 PM
I have always heard good things about the Tattoo shop off of Colorado and 21st.

That's Westside, I know a lot of peeps that get work done there as well and they are quite happy.

y_merkle
Mon Nov 17th, 2008, 09:32 PM
Had all mine done by Don at Art in Motion on Fillmore across from the Omelete Parlor. RU tattooed is sweet too.

JohnEffinK
Mon Nov 17th, 2008, 11:03 PM
Art with a Pulse. On Colorado and like 8th-ish or so. Had one done there and am happy with it. They do pretty well in the Independent - Best of the Springs deal.

John

Bigrich12
Tue Nov 18th, 2008, 04:45 PM
I got some good work done at Holley Rollers off of Wahsatch or Weber and Colorado. Just don't go to Tattoo X in Security. They are garbage.