PDA

View Full Version : World Clock

Snowman
Wed Nov 19th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Here is an interesting toy for all you global statistics lovers. :)

World Clock (http://www.poodwaddle.com/worldclock.swf)

Sortarican
Wed Nov 19th, 2008, 09:08 AM
That's really cool....but it made me sad in my soul.:(

64BonnieLass
Wed Nov 19th, 2008, 09:17 AM
That is very cool. Some of those numbers are a little disturbing though. :shocked: :)

Snowman
Wed Nov 19th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Yes, Who would have thought that the total number of spam emails sent for the year was less than the national debt.

puckstr
Wed Nov 19th, 2008, 10:15 AM
spam emails and ID theft numbers are amazing.

CRAP Ninja'd

they need a counter for that, or at least one for politician lies

sprtbkbabe
Wed Nov 19th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Is it morbid to watch for the population to drop when there's a catastrophe? :321: Yes, I'm going to hell.... muahahahahah

On the flipside: where is the counter for baby production from the Douglas County/Highlands ranch area? I can't find it on here!?! DAMN!!!

64BonnieLass
Wed Nov 19th, 2008, 08:13 PM
Is it morbid to watch for the population to drop when there's a catastrophe? :321: Yes, I'm going to hell.... muahahahahah

Yes, yes you are!

On the flipside: where is the counter for baby production from the Douglas County/Highlands ranch area? I can't find it on here!?! DAMN!!!

I am doing my part to keep birth rates VERY low here in HR. I target the lil guys at my elementery school while on the bike. I'm hoping all the neighbors will catch on soon. Lead by example is my theory. (and you guys all must know I'm just kidding)

:banghead: See you in hell, my hot blonde bombshell! Woot! (dat's right, I'm a poet and didn't even knowet)