PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to R1NORI @ G-FORCE

Doron&Katie
Fri Nov 21st, 2008, 12:46 PM
Thanks again Chris for a great deal on my new WR250R!! Chris and G-Force were very easy to do business with and would recommend them to all.

konichd
Fri Nov 21st, 2008, 12:57 PM
They are great peeps up there!

R1NORI
Sat Nov 29th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Thanks Guys!!!
Your business is very appreciated!!
Call me with any needs!!

bikernoj
Tue Dec 2nd, 2008, 02:41 PM
It's good that you all had positive experiences with G-Force; I thought they treated me like crap, and one positive thing to come out of totaling my ZZR is that I no longer have to deal with G-Force's "service" department.

The overall experience when it was Excel was choppy at best, but I did buy ny ZZR from them as well as a 3-year service contract. When G-Froce took over, they acted like they were doing me a FAVOR every time I came in for my pre-paid maintenance. No more preferred service, either!

Excel would gladly take in my ZZR or an oil change during a lunch hour and have it DONE within 45 minutes; G-Force would reluctantly take it in, then take the rest of the day to do the oil change. They would also complain to ME when I had the oil changed every 1500 miles, when my contract clearly stated UNLIMITED oil changes.

Their whiny, lame-ass excuse that I got to hear EVERY TIME I brought my bike in, no matter what it was for, was that "Excel motorsports went out of business; we're just being nice and honoring their contracts."

No, when you buy out another business and take control of their existing contracts, you are RESPONSIBLE for honoring them. I just hated hearing how they were bending over backwards to do a crappy job at what I already paid for.

Every time I brought it in. :banghead:

Experiences that my co-workers were very similar, and when 3-4 of them went down there this summer to look for a new bike, they walked around the showroom for 20-40 minutes without a SINGLE PERSON asking if they wanted any help.

So maybe Excel went out of business, but G-Force will be following them soon if they don't treat their customers (ALL of their customers) with more respect.

Just my two cents.

Devaclis
Tue Dec 2nd, 2008, 02:45 PM
Chris, can you get me a DR650 SE for around $2k out the door?

R1NORI
Tue Dec 2nd, 2008, 03:17 PM
When I get a 1984 in I will call you>

Devaclis
Tue Dec 2nd, 2008, 03:20 PM
:) I can get one pretty new for just over $2k. If you see a deal let me know!

R1NORI
Tue Dec 2nd, 2008, 03:29 PM
It's good that you all had positive experiences with G-Force; I thought they treated me like crap, and one positive thing to come out of totaling my ZZR is that I no longer have to deal with G-Force's "service" department.

The overall experience when it was Excel was choppy at best, but I did buy ny ZZR from them as well as a 3-year service contract. When G-Froce took over, they acted like they were doing me a FAVOR every time I came in for my pre-paid maintenance. No more preferred service, either!

Excel would gladly take in my ZZR or an oil change during a lunch hour and have it DONE within 45 minutes; G-Force would reluctantly take it in, then take the rest of the day to do the oil change. They would also complain to ME when I had the oil changed every 1500 miles, when my contract clearly stated UNLIMITED oil changes.

Their whiny, lame-ass excuse that I got to hear EVERY TIME I brought my bike in, no matter what it was for, was that "Excel motorsports went out of business; we're just being nice and honoring their contracts."

No, when you buy out another business and take control of their existing contracts, you are RESPONSIBLE for honoring them. I just hated hearing how they were bending over backwards to do a crappy job at what I already paid for.

Every time I brought it in. :banghead:

Experiences that my co-workers were very similar, and when 3-4 of them went down there this summer to look for a new bike, they walked around the showroom for 20-40 minutes without a SINGLE PERSON asking if they wanted any help.

So maybe Excel went out of business, but G-Force will be following them soon if they don't treat their customers (ALL of their customers) with more respect.

Just my two cents.

Well sorry to hear about your bad experience!
Just a few points.
When a "business" goes out of business, it is not the new owners job or obligation to honor the previous ones! Lucky for you they did.
The new dealership is not called Excell #2:banghead:
Also, you can walk into any dealership in the summer and find it pretty busy, but you still won't find ANY salespeople ignoring you. And if you really are there to buy a bike, you will find someone.
I bet if you would have been helped as soon as you walked in the door,
it would have been how pushy the sales people are.
But then again alot of people want their bike worked on right away!
They don't realize there are other people who were first and so on.
I don't believe alot of people understand how it works internally in a dealership.
You never hear about the good things
Thanks

R1NORI
Tue Dec 2nd, 2008, 03:30 PM
:) I can get one pretty new for just over $2k. If you see a deal let me know!

If 1984 is new to you!! (probably is)

R1NORI
Tue Dec 2nd, 2008, 03:35 PM
Well sorry to hear about your bad experience!
Just a few points.
When a "business" goes out of business, it is not the new owners job or obligation to honor the previous ones! Lucky for you they did.
The new dealership is not called Excell #2:banghead:
Also, you can walk into any dealership in the summer and find it pretty busy, but you still won't find ANY salespeople ignoring you. And if you really are there to buy a bike, you will find someone.
I bet if you would have been helped as soon as you walked in the door,
it would have been how pushy the sales people are.
But then again alot of people want their bike worked on right away!
They don't realize there are other people who were first and so on.
I don't believe alot of people understand how it works internally in a dealership.
You never hear about the good things
Thanks

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/images/buttons/collapse_generic.gif (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/member.php?u=4428#top) Friends

bikernoj has not made any friends yet
Befriend bikernoj (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=friend&u=4428)