PDA

View Full Version : Broncos suck

Kristian
Sun Nov 23rd, 2008, 05:04 PM
on another hand, can't wait for summer

Nick_Ninja
Sun Nov 23rd, 2008, 07:18 PM
I agree! Oh, and my bet is they lose three out of their remaining five games and don't make the playoffs.

Buddau
Sun Nov 23rd, 2008, 07:40 PM
It's bad when the Broncos loose, but when they loose to the Raiders, there is no way to forgive them for that.
The last few games the Broncos looked good, and now they loose to the Raiders! Crap!

Nick_Ninja
Sun Nov 23rd, 2008, 08:07 PM
The stupid fans in Denver have no clue that this is the third home loss in a row for this team. Master Mike has to go and the only way that this is gonna happen is for the Donks to lose all of their remaining games. I hope it happens.

swademaster
Sun Nov 23rd, 2008, 08:19 PM
Broncos have sucked all year. It didn't just happen overnight.

salsashark
Sun Nov 23rd, 2008, 09:48 PM
The stupid fans in Denver have no clue that this is the third home loss in a row for this team. Master Mike has to go and the only way that this is gonna happen is for the Donks to lose all of their remaining games. I hope it happens.

wow... I can't believe that I agree w/ something N_N said... I think Shannahan has needed to go for some time now...

**looks outside for the other three horsemen**

but it's easy to like a winner... I've like the Bucs since I was a kid... never been to Tampa, but always have liked them (yes, even in their "look at the gay pirate on my helmet" years)... I loved them when they beat the Raiders like red-headed step children!

Regardless of how the donkeys did today, I'm not going to burn my jerseys any time soon.

Repsol a095
Sun Nov 23rd, 2008, 09:49 PM
Go Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!

Bueller
Mon Nov 24th, 2008, 05:44 AM
Who cares?
Guns and dirt bikes!

Aracheon
Mon Nov 24th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Who gave that goon a gun? :lol:

Devaclis
Mon Nov 24th, 2008, 08:25 AM
Yeah, but the Tampa Bay Bucs won, again :)

Oh, and OSU won on Saturday too! Congrats on the win , Chris!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/00OHIO.jpg

Sortarican
Mon Nov 24th, 2008, 08:36 AM
Hey Chris,
JoePa wanted me to give you a dozen roses.

http://cache.boston.com/resize/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2008/11/23/1227498797_3601/300h.jpg

Big-J
Mon Nov 24th, 2008, 09:29 AM
:lol:

madvlad
Mon Nov 24th, 2008, 10:59 AM
gotta love how the broncos win the games that are hard and loose the games they SHOULD win lol..... cheezus man, unbelieveable....... eh screw them, I hope they don't make the playoffs. They need to get their asses back to basics and man up.

Mista Black
Mon Nov 24th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Damn that was a beating by the Raiders!! Made worse by the 30-3 beating the Saints handed the Raiders just a few weeks back.... :D

Mista Black
Mon Nov 24th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Doesn't the girl in back play defensive line for the Falcons??

Yeah, but the Tampa Bay Bucs won, again :)

Oh, and OSU won on Saturday too! Congrats on the win , Chris!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/00OHIO.jpg

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Nov 24th, 2008, 11:28 AM
.....the one truth is......
regardless
the Raiders still suck!

Ridenaked
Mon Nov 24th, 2008, 11:29 AM
:alien:

At least were in a crappy division, still in first place and more than likely going to be in the playoffs :cheers:

GO BRONCOS!!!

madvlad
Mon Nov 24th, 2008, 11:46 AM
.....the one truth is......
regardless
the Raiders still suck!

That's the worst of it lol is that we are first in our division and we still loose to a team that completely blows lol....

Nick_Ninja
Mon Nov 24th, 2008, 12:35 PM
:alien:

At least were in a crappy division, still in first place and more than likely going to be in the playoffs :cheers:

GO BRONCOS!!!

IF the Donks get to the playoffs --- it'll be one and out.

dirkterrell
Mon Nov 24th, 2008, 12:46 PM
I actually think Shanahan is moving in the right direction with players who mesh with a team as opposed to gambling on guys who are talented but questionable in terms of personal integrity (e.g. Travis Henry, Maurice Clarett). I'm really impressed with the play of some of the rookies like Eddie Royal, Peyton Hillis and especially Ryan Clady. That guy is really doing well at by far the most difficult position on the offensive line.

And I think Cutler, while still climbing the learning curve for the most difficult position in all of sports, is doing very well. I think he's a little overconfident at times with some of his throws, but that is not a bad thing because he has the physical skills to pull off stuff that most guys can only dream of. The more he plays, the better he will get. They have put very good receivers around him. The one guy I worry about is Brandon Marshall. Very talented but it's yet to be seen whether he will tip to the self-centered direction or the do-it-for-the-team direction.

And you can't ignore the fact that the team, especially the defense, has been dragged down hard by injuries. The linebackers have been hit especially hard and they are the keys to the kind of defense that the Broncos run (especially D.J.). Hopefully some of those buys will be healthy for the run to the playoffs. Having Champ back will be crucial for the playoffs.

So, while losing to the Raiders was embarassing, I do see the Broncos as a young team struggling with injuries who are moving in the right direction. Key needs are a good running back and a stud or two on the defensive line. If Tatum Bell has solved his fumbilitis, he could really help the offense get to the next level. Conversely, they need to get better at shutting down the rushing game on defense. If they can't do that, they won't have much success getting far into the playoffs.

Dirk

Ridenaked
Tue Nov 25th, 2008, 11:55 AM
IF the Donks get to the playoffs --- it'll be one and out.

I think your crystal ball is cracked...

Bueller
Tue Nov 25th, 2008, 12:37 PM
I think your crystal ball is cracked...
not a prediction, a well rehearsed symphony