PDA

View Full Version : Hitch a ride to the Springs witcha?

Mista Black
Tue Nov 25th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Anyone heading to the Springs from the Denver area tomorrow? I am in the west side of the Ranch (near 470 and Sante Fe) and need to get down there to pick up a bike. My dad lives near Garden of the Gods and I-25 in the Springs. I have an appointment right after work and should be back to my house by about 1:15pm. Any time after that is good with me.

Devaclis
Tue Nov 25th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Someone help the Mista out!!! Sorry Jeff, I am working tomorrow :(

rforsythe
Tue Nov 25th, 2008, 01:49 PM
I'm not planning on going to COS tomorrow, but I'm also not planning on working anything close to a full day. If nobody else steps up in the meantime I can run you down there, it isn't too far of a drive.

Sortarican
Tue Nov 25th, 2008, 02:24 PM
They just announced that we're getting sprung from work at 1:00 tomorrow.
If the weathers dry and I can drive the Vette I'd be willing to run you down.
But if the weathers questionable all I'd have is the Jeep, and trust me, neither of us wants to take even a short roadtrip in the beast.

I'll check back with you tomorrow (or pm me before you head to your meeting) and we'll see whats up.

Mista Black
Tue Nov 25th, 2008, 02:36 PM
I'm wanting to pick up the RZ tomorrow if the weather is decent. If not then I'll be grabbing it next week. So I'm pretty dependent on good weather, too. Thanks guys. We'll see what it does.

Sortarican
Tue Nov 25th, 2008, 02:47 PM
If I run you down you have to let me take it for a spin around the block.

Mista Black
Tue Nov 25th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Well, of course.

Mista Black
Wed Nov 26th, 2008, 10:25 AM
Appears my dad is outta town. So ride to the Springs is off. I'll keep you posted. Thanks to all who offered.