PDA

View Full Version : Need an attorney for a ticket in Denv

mxnhid
Fri Nov 28th, 2008, 10:06 AM
I did a search, but was unable to find any reccomendations. Does anyone have an attorney that represented them and were happy? Please leave a name and or number where i can contact them.

Thanks for the heads up, conversly, tell me off any that did represent you that you were not happy with there services.

My regards. Max

~Barn~
Fri Nov 28th, 2008, 10:33 AM
I don't have her number handy, but give a call to the Molly Jansen at Jansen & Associates. She's rep'd me on a few ocassions, and she's outstanding.

Google her.

D Berns R6
Fri Nov 28th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Robert P. Johns
1675 Broadway Suite 2580 Denver, CO 80202
303-294-0204

He lowered my ticket I got in denver as well from 18 points to 6.

drumngrant
Fri Nov 28th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Max I dont know what kind of ticket you got or what kind of lawyer you need. But I got this lawyer I used on my dui and I got out of it completly. He is based out of boulder but will represent you in Denver. If you contact him tell him I sent you Grant Burch. His name is David Moorhead. His number is 303-447-1400.

Ceez
Fri Nov 28th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Max I dont know what kind of ticket you got or what kind of lawyer you need. But I got this lawyer I used on my dui and I got out of it completly. He is based out of boulder but will represent you in Denver. If you contact him tell him I sent you Grant Burch. His name is David Moorhead. His number is 303-447-1400.

With a last name of Moorhead, you cant go wrong! :hump:

mxnhid
Fri Nov 28th, 2008, 11:59 AM

Dang, you all are quick, this is a pleasent surprise. I tried to call David, but i think he is taking a turkey day weekend.

My ticket is a speeding ticket 89/45 and driving under suspension. Im not suspended, i have a clearence letter for that. (pissed they towed my bike for nothing) and these speeding charges are no way possible, but i wont bore you with details. I just want someone who isnt going to plea bargain, but represent me truthfully and aggresivly in court.

Thank you for all the postings, i think i have enough to go on, and i will try to keep you updated. My first showing is a nightcourt at 7:30 in wednesday, im just pleading not guilty then nailing down some representation.

Great support here, thanks again guys/ladys.

mxnhid
Fri Nov 28th, 2008, 12:01 PM
I don't have her number handy, but give a call to the Molly Jansen at Jansen & Associates. She's rep'd me on a few ocassions, and she's outstanding.

Google her.

Looked up Molly, and left a message. Can i say you reffered me? I told her Brandon on the message, but realized i didnt have a last name. She works right near me as well so this is a good thing.

busagirl
Fri Nov 28th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Rodney Loomis
1444 Blake Street
Denver
303 291-1115

He rides (or used to) and he got a girlfriend of mine off on a DUI in Boulder with little more than a slap on the wrist when she was so drunk she tried to slap the cop! :lol:

Tell him Reean sent ya ;)

~Barn~
Fri Nov 28th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Looked up Molly, and left a message. Can i say you reffered me? I told her Brandon on the message, but realized i didnt have a last name. She works right near me as well so this is a good thing.

Yeah, definitely do that. Tell her Brandon Muniz (pronounced Mu-niece) sent you her way.

And just FYI, Molly's a fuckin' stud. She looks all kinds of hottie blonde princess, but when you see her in court.... Hell.... When you first consult with her!.... You'll see that this isn't her first rodeo.

G'luck!

zetaetatheta
Fri Nov 28th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Yeah, definitely do that. Tell her Brandon Muniz (pronounced Mu-niece) sent you her way.

And just FYI, Molly's a fuckin' stud. She looks all kinds of hottie blonde princess, but when you see her in court.... Hell.... When you first consult with her!.... You'll see that this isn't her first rodeo.

G'luck!
Yeap hottie!
http://www.jansenlegal.com/images/molly-jansen.jpg

~Barn~
Fri Nov 28th, 2008, 12:39 PM
Hmm... First time I've seen her with long hair. Last time I worked with her, she was sporting a short-do. :yumyum:

zetaetatheta
Fri Nov 28th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Hmm... First time I've seen her with long hair. Last time I worked with her, she was sporting a short-do. :yumyum:
Yea she would make me feel better about giving her a load--of money:hump:

derekm
Sat Nov 29th, 2008, 01:28 AM
http://www.springer-and-steinberg.com/