PDA

View Full Version : Need QUICK help!!!!!!

Fly boy
Mon Dec 1st, 2008, 05:03 PM
Does anyone know if you can use Itunes with a Zune, or other type of MP3 player? I want to buy one tonight, but primarily use Itunes.

Also, any other MP3 players out there besides Zune or Ipod? Looking an Ipod Classic type mp3 player.

~Barn~
Mon Dec 1st, 2008, 05:04 PM
Smack yourself for wanting to use iTunes.
:no:

Foolds
Mon Dec 1st, 2008, 05:04 PM
Does anyone know if you can use Itunes with a Zune, or other type of MP3 player? I want to buy one tonight, but primarily use Itunes.

Also, any other MP3 players out there besides Zune or Ipod? Looking an Ipod Classic type mp3 player.

I believe thats a big negative. never been able to get it to work. Windows media player works with many others but not Itunes.

Mista Black
Mon Dec 1st, 2008, 05:27 PM
iTunes sucks little balls. So does Apple. Get a 32GB Sandisk Sansa and be happier for it.

PhL0aTeR
Mon Dec 1st, 2008, 05:30 PM
Smack yourself for wanting to use iTunes.
:no:

:slap: Agreed.... iTunes = suck

Fly boy
Mon Dec 1st, 2008, 05:38 PM
well Fine then,

Any other 20gig ish MP3 players out there besides the Zune?

Mista Black
Mon Dec 1st, 2008, 05:40 PM
Sandisk Sansa View... comes in 8GB 16GB and 32GB and has an sdhc slot that will hold a card of up to 8GB.

Fly boy
Mon Dec 1st, 2008, 05:50 PM
What about the Sansa Fuze?

Looking for something a little bigger so I can read it easy in the truck.

Mista Black
Mon Dec 1st, 2008, 05:54 PM
the capacity is lower and it's different shape... otherwise very similar. i have sansa the view morphed from. it's got a smaller screen than the view does and it's never been an issue.

Fly boy
Mon Dec 1st, 2008, 06:02 PM
I don't need to much storage. Have 40 gigs of music, and a ton of it is just crap. The main thing was a big screen like the Ipod classic.

Mel
Mon Dec 1st, 2008, 06:04 PM
so get a damn Zune and learn to use Windows Media Player....duh.

Or if you want to use iTunes THAT much, buy an ipod...it is pretty simple really, but the i stuff only plays well with other i stuff.

Fly boy
Mon Dec 1st, 2008, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the input Jeff, think I am going to pick up a view

Mista Black
Tue Dec 2nd, 2008, 12:27 AM
so get a damn Zune and learn to use Windows Media Player....duh.

Or if you want to use iTunes THAT much, buy an ipod...it is pretty simple really, but the i stuff only plays well with other i stuff.

WMP sucks balls too though. drag and drop is the way.

Mista Black
Tue Dec 2nd, 2008, 12:31 AM
Thanks for the input Jeff, think I am going to pick up a view

no problem man