PDA

View Full Version : Supermoto!

ttowles
Mon Dec 13th, 2004, 11:04 PM
OK, I am willing to deal.

Dysco, or whoever else has a supermoto/dirt bike.

I want to do a few races this year.
I'll buy you some gas or a tire or something if you let me race a race.
Prolly mini-supermoto or is there a "Sportsman Supermoto" this year?

I think I may need to take the Supermoto class....or is being a regular racer good enough?

TT

*MV* #33
Tue Dec 14th, 2004, 12:41 PM

I think I may need to take the Supermoto class....or is being a regular racer good enough?

TT

Didnt Mini Motord rules change?
I heard Dysco had the rules changed so yogurt couldnt smoke him anymore.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dysco
Tue Dec 14th, 2004, 02:28 PM

TT

The TTR will be up for grabs again this year, maybe with upgrades if I have the time.

ttowles
Tue Dec 14th, 2004, 09:38 PM
Thanks Dysco!

I'll be lewkin for ya.

Nothing like Tyres for racin.
I mean what could I do to a dirt bike anyway?
Besides, it might give you someone to beat!

I'll be even slower on dirt!

Or keep your eyes out for a mini for <$700!

Dysco
Wed Dec 15th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Thanks Dysco!

I'll be lewkin for ya.

Nothing like Tyres for racin.
I mean what could I do to a dirt bike anyway?
Besides, it might give you someone to beat!

I'll be even slower on dirt!

Or keep your eyes out for a mini for <$700!

I will not be racing next year in mini or lightweight. I may not be racing at all. The TTR will be at the track if anyone wants to race it. You have first dibs to try it out. I can also meet you at IMI if you want to try it there.

ttowles
Sun Dec 19th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Hey Dysco,

Keep an eye out for a CAM, I'll get it.
IMI would be cool for a day this spring too.

TT

Dysco
Mon Dec 20th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Spring? Hell, you don't need warm asphalt for this bike... trust me. How about next month? We can have The 2005 TeeT'R Laptime Challenge!

jplracing
Mon Dec 20th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Hey I up for the mini supermoto challenge at IMI as well. Just give me enough notice to get tires on the pit bike

Joe

Anonymous
Mon Dec 20th, 2004, 05:39 PM
GIVE HIM KNOBBIES ON THE TTR!!! :lol:

Yogurt_146
Tue Jan 4th, 2005, 11:34 PM
I will not be racing next year in mini or lightweight. I may not be racing at all. The TTR will be at the track if anyone wants to race it. You have first dibs to try it out. I can also meet you at IMI if you want to try it there.[/quote]

Is it really true that mini rules got changed because of you? And if that is the truth and now you are saying your not even gonna race next year then what the hell was the point of changing the damn rules????????????? :slap: and not only that but what was the most people we had acutally race in mini this year.....like 4??? now how many people do you think are gonna race in it?? :321:

Dysco
Wed Jan 5th, 2005, 01:55 PM
"Is it really true that mini rules got changed because of you? And if that is the truth and now you are saying your not even gonna race next year then what the hell was the point of changing the damn rules????????????? and not only that but what was the most people we had acutally race in mini this year.....like 4??? now how many people do you think are gonna race in it?? "

I think lots of people are going to race it. How many people last year used 80s as pitbikes? You. How many used 4 strokes from 100-150ccs? Lots. It's simple math. At the first second creek race we had 7 total entries. (Alex got injured before the race so we had 6 starters) That's 2 guys on 2 strokes and 5 guys on 4 strokes. That's also the race you ended up doing on MY TTR because you busted your bike. How much fun was it watch me walking away on the KX without even having a chance to keep up. I rolled the jump every lap and still won easily. After that, the 4 strokes (besides Bryce and hoopty on my TTR) didn't race. With tighter class rules we'll get more people on the track and racing will be more fun.

If you want to get bent out of shape over rule changes, show up at the rules meeting. Otherwise shut your trap. :up:

Hoopty
Wed Jan 5th, 2005, 02:00 PM
Do I smell smoked Yogurt? :lol: Really though, it sucked watching you bastards walk away from me even though I was dragging knee. :cry:

Anonymous
Wed Jan 5th, 2005, 02:05 PM
Ahh, Yogurt's gettin all butt-hurt. :lol: