PDA

View Full Version : I've gone to the Dark Side...

Spiderman
Sat Dec 6th, 2008, 05:12 PM
(cuz they have cookies!)

I just moved into an apt. near 92nd & Wadsworth, so I guess that makes me a Northie now. :siesta:

:lol:

Maybe with the shorter commute, I may even have time to make the occasional appearance at outings now (once I'm all moved in & xmas madness is over & done with).

:cheers:

Bertha
Sat Dec 6th, 2008, 05:32 PM
North sucks... I hate it up here! But at least it's close to work.

SumoWeezle
Sat Dec 6th, 2008, 09:45 PM
Nice! welcome to the better side of town! :D

gtn
Sat Dec 6th, 2008, 10:02 PM
Welcome to the top end of town.

Let me know if you find the cookies.

MAZIN
Sun Dec 7th, 2008, 12:28 AM
Right on man I knwo exactly where your at Im off roughly 92nd and Lowell. You'll have to hit up hooterbucks and the slo show sometime.

DevilsTonic
Sun Dec 7th, 2008, 09:38 AM
well either hooterbucks or wangs 'n pizza....if we start that up again. I was wondering how many brisk mornings it would take before you moved closer to your job.

Ceez
Sun Dec 7th, 2008, 02:38 PM
Great meeting you at the toy run and remember to holler if you need anything.

Foolds
Sun Dec 7th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Welcome to the northies Bob! Maybe I will have to plan an event as a welcoming party. Let me know when you get a settled and I will set something up!

Devaclis
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 06:51 AM
You goona turn into a meat gazer like the rest of those Northies?

Slo
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 07:34 AM
Welcome to the area Bob..... hahaha, maybe I can give you the get well card from your old accident? Still got it in the garage haha.

Joecycle
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 07:46 AM
I guess welcome to the area. I'm at the Vintage right there behind the Boarders and Circuit City shopping center. PM me if you need a hand with anything. I'll be the silver SV riding around any day it's not snowing.

Aracheon
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 09:47 AM
You and I will probably cross paths in the morning, as I work right down the street from you and drive over Wads and 36 everyday.

Welcome to the north side. :D

Sortarican
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Wasteminster?!?!?!
Dude, welcome to the white trash getto.
(Better start developing a taste for Old Milwakee and cage match rastlin'.)

SaShWhO
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 11:07 AM
welcome to the darkside spidibob.

Joecycle
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 11:12 AM
Wastemisnter?!?!?!
Dude, welcome to the white trash getto.
(Better start developing a taste for Old Milwakee and cage match rastlin'.)

We also change it up and enjoy a PBR (tall boy of course). And then there's the regularly scheduled NASCAR viewing and banjo playing :drink:.......jerk :slap:

Spiderman
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Right on man I knwo exactly where your at Im off roughly 92nd and Lowell. You'll have to hit up hooterbucks and the slo show sometime.Once the dust settles... 8)

well either hooterbucks or wangs 'n pizza....if we start that up again. I was wondering how many brisk mornings it would take before you moved closer to your job.Actually the price of gas has come down enough that driving the Durango wouldn't have been that bad (remember back in the fall of '06, when gas prices fell below $3, and we were excited about being able to fill our vehicles for less than $60?!)... truth of the matter is things didn't work out with the girl I was living with and she owned the house, so I had to leave...

Great meeting you at the toy run and remember to holler if you need anything.Likewise (tho I'm sure we met before, like at at Brothers BBQ for MotoGP or something)... Thanks, will do. :up:

Welcome to the northies Bob! Maybe I will have to plan an event as a welcoming party. Let me know when you get a settled and I will set something up!Haha, sweet. Thanks. 8)

You goona turn into a meat gazer like the rest of those Northies?Meet grazer?!? http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/images/MB/emoticons/wtf.gif

Welcome to the area Bob..... hahaha, maybe I can give you the get well card from your old accident? Still got it in the garage haha.... :pointlaugh: Ya, maybe, eh? :lol:

I guess welcome to the area. I'm at the Vintage right there behind the Boarders and Circuit City shopping center. PM me if you need a hand with anything. I'll be the silver SV riding around any day it's not snowing.Thanks!

You and I will probably cross paths in the morning, as I work right down the street from you and drive over Wads and 36 everyday.

Welcome to the north side. :DThanks.

welcome to the darkside spidibob.

Thanks, Sash.

We also change it up and enjoy a PBR (tall boy of course). And then there's the regularly scheduled NASCAR viewing and banjo playing PBR AND NASCAR? :shock:

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/images/MB/emoticons/woot.gif

1ofTheBoys
Tue Dec 9th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Hey Bob, welcome to the area. Now maybe Amanda and I will see you more than once every couple months. We are just down off of 72nd.

eg bter
Tue Dec 9th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Welcome to the the insanity

Bat
Tue Dec 9th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Hey Bob, welcome to the area. Now maybe Amanda and I will see you more than once every couple months. We are just down off of 72nd.

Yes, welcome to the neighborhood! :)
(from the anti-social - gotta be one in every group - Northie that only Sheila sees on a regular basis cuz she knows where I live, bwahaha and Cathy cuz she is determined not to let me fully indulge my hermit tendencies)

Dark Side FTW :bat:

Scer
Wed Dec 10th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Hey guys.. don't think I really chimed in but I am (down) in north Denver now too. Moved to Erie so try not to walk away too fast when you see me around. You might just catch my eye. Hope to hang out soon!

hang on hangas

1ofTheBoys
Wed Dec 10th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Huh!!! Your back Scer? Woohoo maybe we will see you more than twice a year now.

Scer
Wed Dec 10th, 2008, 10:28 PM
Heck yeah. so.. when are you going to host another party??

host on hostas

mtnairlover
Thu Dec 11th, 2008, 07:31 AM
Yes, welcome to the neighborhood! :)
(from the anti-social - gotta be one in every group - Northie that only Sheila sees on a regular basis cuz she knows where I live, bwahaha and Cathy cuz she is determined not to let me fully indulge my hermit tendencies)

Dark Side FTW :bat:

You know it sista and soon to be much closer (hopefully in the next 7 months if I've got anything to do with it) so's I can bug ya even more...ooooooh, yeah, you can count that as a threat lady.:D

1ofTheBoys
Thu Dec 11th, 2008, 08:05 AM
I hadn't thought about doing one lately but it looks like JJ (Foolds) is going to host a News Years Eve party.

Player 2
Thu Dec 11th, 2008, 11:50 AM
when are you going to host another party??

host on hostas
Dec 27th.... UFC :up:

SaShWhO
Thu Dec 11th, 2008, 01:48 PM
doood.
the folks at Marchenesi must have snapped you on 7 and used you in one of their ads!!sparks and all.
I'd ask for a cool mill.

Scer
Thu Dec 11th, 2008, 11:34 PM
I hadn't thought about doing one lately but it looks like JJ (Foolds) is going to host a News Years Eve party.

Sounds like fun, although I might be elsewhere that night but I will keep it in mind. :)

I stood you up on our last fight so I will definitely plan on hitting this one up. You going to host this one again Jon with no h?

play on playas

Player 2
Thu Dec 11th, 2008, 11:50 PM
Planning on hosting at this point :up:

Scer
Fri Dec 12th, 2008, 12:00 AM
Sweet dude. I will be there with post holiday bells on.

ring on ringas

Spiderman
Fri Dec 12th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Go figure... I get back from Can-eh?-dia on the 28th. :lol:

Stuart Little
Sat Dec 13th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Yeah, and I live a frickin mile away now and still gotta work saturday evenings!

wazemoto07
Sun Dec 14th, 2008, 12:22 PM
:cool:Welcome to the hood Bob as I am in Lake Arbor off the 16th hole of the golf course in the Townhomes, that would be 87th and Wads.....:harrrrr: Definately let me know if you need something and I shall apply my help, this just means we have the cooler of the bunch in our area, no offense but, if I could make more rides I'd be cool too. :drink:Old C's right down the street if anyone is up for a drink or 10, can crawl home if need be.:guinness:

Wyck
Sun Dec 14th, 2008, 06:20 PM

If I make it back from the Springs for Xmas in time maybe I will stop in too if you don't mind. :)

eg bter
Mon Dec 15th, 2008, 12:19 AM
Everyones invited so he wont mind...unfortunatly I'll be out of town :(

Dizzy D
Sun Dec 28th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Hey Bob,

I grew up in that neighborhood. Be careful of your bike and car. That is a high vehicle theft area. Especially the apartment complex's that are in that intersection.

Just an FYI

Spiderman
Tue Dec 30th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Great. :|
Well thanks for the heads up... I wasn't planning on parking the bike there until I got a garage (I'm on the waiting list now).

Devaclis
Tue Dec 30th, 2008, 05:49 PM
You need a place to store your bike Bob? I have room.

Spiderman
Tue Dec 30th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Thanks Dana, but I've already got something lined up just a few minutes away from my crib. 8)
Now I just need to find time to get it over there! :lol: