PDA

View Full Version : nho

bizzo
Sun Dec 7th, 2008, 04:38 PM
so i bought my bike about three weeks ago. what an experience! i was so nervous to first get on, but after about twenty minutes of practicing turns, stopping and gear shifting, i fell in love and screw the weather, im all about it.

ive been in 20 degrees at five am practicing on the highways and steets and where ever i can take it. leather gloves with liners and all leather gear keeps me very warm, even up to an hour of riding below freezing. im in love.

just wanted to share my enthusiasm and love for riding, no matter the temp. naturally im extremely cautious on the cold pavement with turns, stops, etc. i just cant wait for spring.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d178/f3mbot/IMG00040.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d178/f3mbot/-DeviceMemory-home-user-pictures-IM.jpg

utsv650
Sun Dec 7th, 2008, 05:13 PM
hell yeah! i bet youre out there today too, since i read it was 60 s in denver lol

asp_125
Sun Dec 7th, 2008, 05:17 PM
just wanted to share my enthusiasm and love for riding, ..

Yeah, you look it!

XJ600s
Sun Dec 7th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Beautiful bike! I love those colors, black with gold trim and very few decals!

I started riding around this time of year as well, and no weather could keep me off my bike! Glad to know I'm not the only person who felt like that.

Be safe on the roads when its cold out, drivers are happier in their warm cars and don't pay as much attention.

bizzo
Sun Dec 7th, 2008, 09:34 PM
ya i try to be as careful as possible. and yes i was all over denver today during my lunch break. just wearing a shirt and my work pants. it was so awesome! i just cant wait for spring, nothing worse than checking the forecast and knowing i have to garage it for the next three days.

and this is an awesome crew. ppl letting me stow my bike away in their garages, cant get any better than that!

Toner
Sun Dec 7th, 2008, 09:45 PM
I might be NDG here, but what is "nho"?

Ceez
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 08:50 AM
Congrats on the new bike, very nice. Sounds like you are doing the right thing by practicing and taking it slow. Be safe out there and enjoy!!

TFOGGuys
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Welcome to your new addiction! Glad to see you among us. :cheers:

keshtak
Wed Dec 24th, 2008, 06:54 PM
There will be days when you can ride all winter long...just watch for sand. No bueno.