PDA

View Full Version : Mondays!!

Slo
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 07:30 AM
No point to this post/thread except to vent.....

Well typical Monday, got up gettin ready for work, getting ready to leave, go to warm up the car and guess what?!?!?!?! Someone decided to flatten my tires. Not just one of them, but all of them. Can't see any punctures but the valve stems are still on?

Theres more money and time wasted.... Gotta get an actual alarm for my car, can't be letting this happen at will, whenever some kid decides to do something stupid.

Grrrr, now gotta wait to hear back from the towing company, can't wait to see what discount tire says. Just another Monday for me.....

Squisha
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 07:41 AM
I hate that some people are like that...spreading aggravation for no reason at all. And they wonder why misanthropy is on the rise...

rforsythe
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 07:43 AM
Alarm won't stop someone from letting your air out, and if there's no punctures just put some more in and call it good. If you haven't driven it, nothing is damaged unless they actually put holes in the tires.

Hell if you're near south Denver post up and I'll swing by with an air compressor in a bit.

puckstr
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 07:43 AM
Air thieves are the worst

Devaclis
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 07:49 AM
That sucks Jay. Are the tires just flat or were they damaged? Hopefully they just let the air out and did not cut them :(

SupermotoMJ
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 07:51 AM
man that sucks, who did you piss off?

Repsol a095
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 08:01 AM
Jay,

If you need to mount tires, I have a tire machine. Let me know if you need any help!!

XJ600s
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 08:02 AM
That does suck, but it could be worse.

I had a friend a few years ago who had his tires slashed. Thing that sucked, they were brand new tires (large tires on a truck that was lifted). Sucks more, they slashed his spare too.

Snowman
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 08:14 AM
Sounds like an "Old Pissed Off Girlfreind I'm Going to Make That Cheating SOB Pay" trick to me...

dirkterrell
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 09:03 AM
I would love to see Jay let the air out of the asshat that did it.

Dirk

madvlad
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 09:20 AM
damn bud, a hell of a start to the week for ya..... hope everything works out bro.

Sortarican
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Grrrr, now gotta wait to hear back from the towing company, can't wait to see what discount tire says. Just another Monday for me.....

Hopefully they just let the air out and didn't slash them.
But since they did all 4, and that takes a while to do, I'm guessing they punctured em.
Hope I'm wrong.

Discount Tire has replace damaged tires for me at no/low cost that I didn't even have the extra "road hazzard" insurance on.
Hopefully if they're toast they'll at least cut you a break on replacing them.

MetaLord 9
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 09:58 AM
That SUCKS Jay! I'm with Sortarican on the puncture vs. air let out theory but I really hope we're both wrong! If it's someone who just let the air outta all four then they've either got WAAAAAAYYY too much f*ck'n time on their hands, or it's personal? Is there someone out there who thinks their "slower" than you?

Oh, and here's this:

suzinpink
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 10:34 AM
:(OH my poor little asian friend...

Miss ya man... where've you been? Have something against calling the Jewgirl?

Wyck
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 04:39 PM
and I was going to complain about the final I have to take tonight :shocked:

MAZIN
Tue Dec 9th, 2008, 12:17 AM
Slo gotta boy @ car toys off 104th and huron, I'll give him a shout and see if he cant get you a killer deal with install.

Slo
Tue Dec 9th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Thanks everyone, things turned out as ok as it could be, found other issues, remember a while back where 1 wheel had a lug stripped, well it turns out that now I have two lugs on one wheel that got stripped and had to be blow torched off. It's all good now, damn, glad I am moving though...... Have had my fair share of bad things happening while at that property.

Ceez
Tue Dec 9th, 2008, 12:40 PM
Glad everything worked out bro....damn Northies!!

Where are you moving to now?

wazemoto07
Tue Dec 9th, 2008, 04:50 PM
hay hay easy on the Northie's, if I recall, H.R. has it's problems with their concrete, shifting of houses and lots of idiots that roam the streets there. We all get it including the upper community down south and they're watching!!! People suck that's my analogy and no one can change that other than the people who watch out for others......Like us. Glad it worked out for you and good Luck in your new location.