PDA

View Full Version : who know philosophy?

Cat118!
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 03:38 PM
I need some help trying to stretch out reasons that Platos theory of forms doesnt work or whats wrong with it... i have some but only about a paragraph worth.

need some pointers

Devaclis
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 03:44 PM
You looking for filler or a full write-up? What are your base reasoning's so far?

rforsythe
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 03:46 PM
You can't just google it and plagiarize a paper from Wikipedia like all the other college kids these days?

64BonnieLass
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 03:48 PM
You can't just google it and plagiarize a paper from Wikipedia like all the other college kids these days?

Yea, google it. Of course it looks like you are on your own with spell check and puctuation.

(Oh dear, I'm gonna die huh?) :lol:

Suki
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 03:50 PM

LMAO! werd, ralph!

dude, papers are 80% plagerism and 20% BS Fillers... just throw some random shit in there and make up examples and rant about todays economy. Run on sentences are good for throwing the reader off so that your bs doesn't sound like... bs :D

Devaclis
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 03:51 PM
http://www.anselm.edu/homepage/dbanach/platform.htm

Suki
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 03:52 PM
and it sounds like the paper is opinion based, so just use your own opinions on why you think it wont work and build on that.

Devaclis
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Not really opinion based. It does allow for interpretation based on your viewpoint, to a small degree.

Suki
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 04:06 PM
viewpoint, opinion...tomato, tomaaaaato

:lol:

Sortarican
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Oh Christ, that's that whole allegory of the cave bullshit, isn't it?

Tell them Plato was wrong because he got buggered by Socrates.:hump:

Cat118!
Mon Dec 8th, 2008, 05:16 PM
more like a filler needed at 855 words and needs to be a min of 1500 words

Need things like why his theory has problems ( not what problems was he trying to solve)
whats criticisms are there to his theory.