PDA

View Full Version : Now through Dec 22 - Site supporter fees will buy food for the drive!

rforsythe
Wed Dec 10th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Now through December 22nd, I am taking ALL of the funds collected by people signing up or renewing site supporter memberships and buying food for the drive with it!

That means if someone signs up as a lifetime supporter, ALL of that money will go to helping hungry folks this winter! Every new or renewed yearly subscription between now and Dec 22nd will buy food as well. 100% of the money sent in by our members, minus the Paypal fees I get charged, will be summarily taken to Costco and used to buy as much as I can get with it.

If you've been putting off a CSC membership, NOW is the time to do it! Even if you can't make it to one of our collection points to donate food directly, you can directly contribute to the cause right from your web browser. How much easier can it get? :up:

Nick_Ninja
Wed Dec 10th, 2008, 10:56 PM
:yay:Ralph gets a gold star!:bananna:

Common folks PAY UP NOW!!! Become a member of the exclusive Lifetime Supporters! :D

Dietrich_R1
Thu Dec 18th, 2008, 08:40 PM
Hey Ralph -

I honestly don't know how you become a supporter. I've wondered a few times how to throw a couple bucks your way.

Besides leading the blind, what about making a sticky/heading with how to support/benefits/etc. to the such?????

Hell, maybe you already have it!!! Like I said.... I'm blind!!!!

D

rybo
Fri Dec 19th, 2008, 07:28 AM
Click "User CP" at the top of the page. Along the left side is a menu and one of the items in that menu is "Miscellaneous". In the "Miscellaneous" section is "Paid Subscriptions" and in there you have the option to become a yearly or a lifetime supporter.

Hope that helps!

Scott

Dietrich_R1
Fri Dec 19th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Click "User CP" at the top of the page. Along the left side is a menu and one of the items in that menu is "Miscellaneous". In the "Miscellaneous" section is "Paid Subscriptions" and in there you have the option to become a yearly or a lifetime supporter.

Hope that helps!

Scott

It didn't at first... Looked high & low for it. Then I got a bright idea to log in!!!!!! Thanks!!!!