PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Slo Yellow fellow moving to Littleton

Slo
Wed Dec 10th, 2008, 11:57 PM
Hey I heard a slo lil yellow fellow is moving to Littleton.... Anyone got any places near Ken Caryl to eat at? Little culinery challenged so looking for some eat outs in the area, right by 470 & Ken Caryl.

McVaaahhh
Thu Dec 11th, 2008, 08:10 AM
Los Dos Portillos is a couple blocks east of C-470 by King Soopers for pretty good Mexican food.

There's a quite a few restaurants down off of C-470 & Kipling that are pretty good.
Carlos Miguels
Texas Roadhouse
The Garlic Knot (excellent Pizza)
If you're craving Sushi head up to Mr Sushi off of Wadsworth & Bowles. Jenny and I go there all the time.

Pharmgirl
Thu Dec 11th, 2008, 08:48 AM
+1 Mr Sushi
Also, Thai Bistro is excellent!

SupermotoMJ
Thu Dec 11th, 2008, 09:00 AM
Give me a shout if you need help moving Jay.

ZX Rider
Thu Dec 11th, 2008, 09:04 AM
Hey, Jay !
If you need help with your moving let me know.
Since I don't work I can help any time.
You would have to pick me up (no car).

Slo
Thu Dec 11th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Thanks everyone for the eateries!!! Gotta make sure my stomach stays in shape.....

As far as moving, Mike, Sebastian, if you guys have time on Saturday, I could use the help. Just to move the big things like couch, entertainment center (not too big), bed, and dresser. Everything else can be loaded up during the week little by little.

Shouldn't take long, longest part would be the drive from Westminster to Littleton.... Much appreciated, just let me know if your available. Doug (all labout me) will let me use his suburban and trailer.....

eklew
Thu Dec 11th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Rib City!!!!!

Sortarican
Thu Dec 11th, 2008, 11:49 AM
Holy Crap....there goes the neighborhood.:cry:

SupermotoMJ
Thu Dec 11th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Saturday AM would work for me I have to be back home by the PM for some plans already in action.. Load up that trailer and We can hook it up to the truck..

will-t
Thu Dec 11th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Jay,

Have any use for an additional pickup and a body?

Slo
Thu Dec 11th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Shouldn't need anymore help but obviously you can stop by anytime you want......

There really isn't much to my place besides bare necessities like the car and bikes.....tv, couch, bed.

konichd
Thu Dec 11th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Now that ZX10 willbe even easier to get into our shop ;)

GregsGSXR
Thu Dec 11th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Welcome to the area. You are only limited by your imagination as far as places to eat. There is everything within 5-10 minutes from where you are. You can go to Kipling and C-470 there is a lot to choose from there or right up to Bowles and Wadsworth. If you need some guidance or want to meet up for food let me know. I was born and raised here in the area so I know a little bit.

Slo
Thu Dec 11th, 2008, 02:20 PM
Now that ZX10 willbe even easier to get into our shop ;)

Once settled, I will be stopping by!!!!

Welcome to the area. You are only limited by your imagination as far as places to eat. There is everything within 5-10 minutes from where you are. You can go to Kipling and C-470 there is a lot to choose from there or right up to Bowles and Wadsworth. If you need some guidance or want to meet up for food let me know. I was born and raised here in the area so I know a little bit.

Hey Greg, definitely will hit you up for some food.... gotta get to know the area.

Slo
Mon Dec 15th, 2008, 09:12 AM
So the move went well with assistance from a couple of people, and their trucks, big thanks to everyone that offered and also for usage of their trucks/trailer.

I'm living off of Garrison and Ken Caryl so if anyone nearby wants to grab a bite to eat one o these days, hit me up.

UglyDogRacing
Mon Dec 15th, 2008, 09:39 AM
I'm living off of Garrison and Ken Caryl so if anyone nearby wants to grab a bite to eat one o these days, hit me up.

you're exactly 5 miles west of me on Ken Caryl/Mineral

Slo
Mon Dec 15th, 2008, 09:59 AM
you're exactly 5 miles west of me on Ken Caryl/Mineral

I thought you might be around that area, just couldn't remember exactly where since I came by from the opposite direction with Joe the last time...

madvlad
Mon Dec 15th, 2008, 11:12 AM
So the move went well with assistance from a couple of people, and their trucks, big thanks to everyone that offered and also for usage of their trucks/trailer.

Word I say we get a BWW night going one of these days to welcome you to DA L TOWN SON! lol.... Any takers?

dirkterrell
Mon Dec 15th, 2008, 12:19 PM
Word I say we get a BWW night going one of these days to welcome you to DA L TOWN SON! lol.... Any takers?

You guys have no idea what you're in for. http://www.boulder.swri.edu/%7Eterrell/images/goofy.gif

Dirk

Sortarican
Mon Dec 15th, 2008, 12:37 PM
I'm living off of Garrison and Ken Caryl .

So you're on the south side of K/C?
Used to live on Everett just north/east of the church.
Well technically I lived at the Mirage, but I paid rent at the place on Everett.

That'll be nice come summer when you have a 2 minute ride to Deer Creek Canyon.

McVaaahhh
Mon Dec 15th, 2008, 12:51 PM

We used to do every Tuesday at Wads and Bowles BWW, but interest kinda died out. I think we just wore it out...

madvlad
Mon Dec 15th, 2008, 01:06 PM
We used to do every Tuesday at Wads and Bowles BWW, but interest kinda died out. I think we just wore it out...

Yea true, a lot of too many things are just overkill.... just an idea to welcome the dude into the hood

McVaaahhh
Mon Dec 15th, 2008, 01:09 PM
We should start doing it again, but maybe a place with more of a variety. Something like The Draft at SW Plaza or the like.

Slo
Mon Dec 15th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Hmmmm, come on, welcome the foreigner the right way, I'll bring my hat

Slo
Mon Dec 15th, 2008, 02:00 PM
You guys have no idea what you're in for. http://www.boulder.swri.edu/%7Eterrell/images/goofy.gif

Dirk

Hey now....we are supposed to be on the same side!!!!

dirkterrell
Mon Dec 15th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Hey now....we are supposed to be on the same side!!!!

Oh, I'm not saying it's a bad thing, just they'd better be prepared. :)

Dirk

MAZIN
Tue Dec 16th, 2008, 12:29 AM

Dirk

I second that! Enjoy the Slo Show and Slo we will miss you man.

madvlad
Tue Dec 16th, 2008, 07:19 AM
We should start doing it again, but maybe a place with more of a variety. Something like The Draft at SW Plaza or the like.

Word, I've never been there but trying another place would be kinda cool and see if we can get something going again.