PDA

View Full Version : Possible Dirty Dirty 12/13/08

dallas
Fri Dec 12th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Anyone down for a little dirt ridin' Sat. after 1:00 p.m., or possibly in the morning if I am home by 11:00 a.m.?

Bashed
Fri Dec 12th, 2008, 01:26 PM
Anyone down for a little dirt ridin' Sat. after 1:00 p.m., or possibly in the morning if I am home by 11:00 a.m.?

Why the time restraints.?
Or are you being restrained by the
thing in your avatar?
That could take some time getting that off of you for sure.
I know somebody with a crane in the back of thier truck, but it has already been overloaded and bent the bed.
Good luck in your endevours.
Bash

Devaclis
Fri Dec 12th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Bash, need someone to take one of your bikes out on this ride? :)

dallas
Fri Dec 12th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Why the time restraints.?

I am trying to be one of those things i read about once called a "good father". My son has a basketball game so I figured I would show up to at least one game (although no one said I have to be sober).

Devaclis
Fri Dec 12th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Be there in "spirit" and by that I mean go hit the pub while he is playing and have some spirits.

PhL0aTeR
Fri Dec 12th, 2008, 01:45 PM
where you ridin? i saw the pics from last week, i dunno about all that snow.... lol

Ninja Nate
Fri Dec 12th, 2008, 03:44 PM
where you ridin? i saw the pics from last week, i dunno about all that snow.... lol

:imwithstupid:

gsxrscott
Fri Dec 12th, 2008, 08:16 PM
I'll go play. I'll check the board again in the morning to see whats up.:)

Bashed
Sat Dec 13th, 2008, 01:42 PM
:imwithstupid:

Guy's, the snow is there just to let you hone your "letting it hang out "riding style. Plus it keeps the dust down. Sounds like a lot of lameness.
If I wasn't in my walker I go show you punks how its done.
This will be my excuse for at least the next 4 weeks.

Carry on, or not.
Bash

matt2778
Sat Dec 13th, 2008, 01:55 PM
I like to use my letting it hang out style everywhere

Ninja Nate
Sat Dec 13th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Guy's, the snow is there just to let you hone your "letting it hang out "riding style. Plus it keeps the dust down. Sounds like a lot of lameness.
If I wasn't in my walker I go show you punks how its done.
This will be my excuse for at least the next 4 weeks.

Carry on, or not.
Bash

I would have been down to ride, but had a hot tub emergency...

Pipes froze and broke, now putting it all back together again, ya know just like humpty dumpty :up:

gsxrscott
Sat Dec 13th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Well Mr. Dallas must have flaked on me cause I got no answer when I called. Mabey next weekend when the snow is deeper!:hump:

Bashed
Sat Dec 13th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Well Mr. Dallas must have flaked on me cause I got no answer when I called. Mabey next weekend when the snow is deeper!:hump:

Well, I gonna have to say it,
I told you so!

636chick
Sun Dec 14th, 2008, 10:30 AM

More likely when he asks his wife's permission before he post's up a ride!!!!!!!! :slap:

Mental
Mon Dec 15th, 2008, 09:31 AM
Ouch, man you guys are harsh. Sorry I didn't have the time Scott, it could have been us again. Once Bash is better, snow or no snow, the hard cores will ride again.

dallas
Mon Dec 15th, 2008, 10:06 AM
I had too many spirits the night before and my wife was really upset. I wanted to go soo bad because i haven't really ridden my new toy yet.

This one was my bad, but I did call Scott back. I won't post up another ride untill I am 100% sure I can make it.

gsxrscott
Mon Dec 15th, 2008, 10:38 AM
You know, no big deal, somebody has to be "that guy" lol

Bashed
Mon Dec 15th, 2008, 01:16 PM
I had too many spirits the night before and my wife was really upset. I wanted to go soo bad because i haven't really ridden my new toy yet.

This one was my bad, but I did call Scott back. I won't post up another ride untill I am 100% sure I can make it.

So when is the divorce?LOL

Mental
Mon Dec 15th, 2008, 01:19 PM
You better watch that kinda talk, cuz you know he'll show up at your place, bags packed, "The Odd Couple" theme playing in the background as Chrissy banishes him to live in the garage.

dallas
Mon Dec 15th, 2008, 02:17 PM
Not sure, yet........

You better watch that kinda talk, cuz you know he'll show up at your place, bags packed, "The Odd Couple" theme playing in the background as Chrissy banishes him to live in the garage.
By the time I am done going through the ringer, his garage will the be the only place I can afford!!

636chick
Tue Dec 16th, 2008, 09:34 AM

Not sure, yet........

By the time I am done going through the ringer, his garage will the be the only place I can afford!!

Oh freakin dear gawd NO I need a brown bag to breath in gett....ing li....ghthead....ed going to black Krissy is down!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream2:

Thats all I need is a broken assed bloodless husband and a broke hillbilly welder in my garage oh and G-Spot Scott thrown in for a little comic relief :banghead:

I need a hug :cry::cry::cry:!!!

dallas
Tue Dec 16th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Thats all I need is a broken assed bloodless husband and a broke hillbilly welder in my garage oh and G-Spot Scott thrown in for a little comic relief :banghead:

I need a hug :cry::cry::cry:!!!

Don't feel so down there room mate.