PDA

View Full Version : Who else took advantage...

mtnairlover
Sat Dec 13th, 2008, 04:40 PM
...of the last bits of warmth and sunshine, today?

mmmmm...downhill twisties...:drool:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/pinewood_downhill.jpg

Here comes the snow...:cold:
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/topofpinewood.jpg

chad23
Sat Dec 13th, 2008, 05:36 PM
looked like fun.

dm_gsxr
Sat Dec 13th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Nah. Rita's on a bender to get the house fixed up to sell. We were buying countertops, sinks, and faucets. $1,400. I don't feel so bad about buying that gaming computer a couple of months ago :D

But it looks like we're going to Longmont (assuming the house sells and the other folks accept our offer of course :D ).

Carl

mtnairlover
Sat Dec 13th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Wow...cool! Hey Carl, I've been seeing you on 287 every now and then when I go home to Loveland from work.

So Chad...did ya have fun in WY? Did the boys kill 'em all?:D

dm_gsxr
Sat Dec 13th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Wow...cool! Hey Carl, I've been seeing you on 287 every now and then when I go home to Loveland from work.

So Chad...did ya have fun in WY? Did the boys kill 'em all?:D

Are you on a bike? I've seen a bike a couple of times last week (heck, a couple of bikes actually). I've been busting ass at work for the past two weeks. We have a big project that has a couple of customers already and I'm upgrading systems in preparation for the big release.

Carl

mtnairlover
Sat Dec 13th, 2008, 09:44 PM
No, I don't ride...I'm a panzy-ass. Actually, since I leave at 6 in the morning, there's no sunshine and if it's below 50 these days, my fingers are popsicles within a few minutes. It's pretty bad. I know, don't tell me...heated grips. But, that takes $$$, and even though it ain't that much, it's a huge problem for me right now.

Anyway, work is an hour away. I'm hoping to make it a whole lot closer next summer, so you may see me out there on the road next summer.

Think
Sat Dec 13th, 2008, 10:13 PM
I had to go to Denver during the day, but as soon as I got back around 5 I took the bike out. Got really chilly but sooooo worth it.

Nimijneb
Sun Dec 14th, 2008, 12:28 AM
I went out for a little ride today. It was great!

DevilsTonic
Sun Dec 14th, 2008, 08:32 AM
I wanted to,but i drove my son down to La Veta to ride the Polar Express yesterday so i missed out on the warmth.

Looks like you had a great ride Cath...glad I can live vicariously through you. :)

Sully
Sun Dec 14th, 2008, 08:36 AM
I bought oil for my bike yesterday, does that count ? :( At least I was thinking about her :drool: :lol:

asp_125
Sun Dec 14th, 2008, 09:59 AM
I was out on the back roads between here and Broomfield. Nice to be out even if the roads are not as curvy.

dapper
Sun Dec 14th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Went hiking...slid in some mud...sat on some damp grass & left a butt print. :)
Good times!

mtnairlover
Sun Dec 14th, 2008, 01:28 PM
I wanted to,but i drove my son down to La Veta to ride the Polar Express yesterday so i missed out on the warmth.

I would love to do that with my youngest as well. Did your son enjoy the ride?

I bought oil for my bike yesterday, does that count ? At least I was thinking about her

Yeah. I haven't been on my bike for a couple of weeks, so it felt a tad weird as well. Took it easy...if that's possible...;)

I was out on the back roads between here and Broomfield. Nice to be out even if the roads are not as curvy.

Yeah, any time on two wheels is a good time.

Went hiking...slid in some mud...sat on some damp grass & left a butt print.
Good times!

You said "butt print"...:lol:.