PDA

View Full Version : Thursday evening, 12/18

mtnairlover
Mon Dec 15th, 2008, 09:29 PM
Come join me for a warm cup o'jo, or tea, or hot chocolate at Full Throttle Coffee House (http://www.fullthrottlecoffeehouse.com/). Bring some non-perishable food items for the CSC/R2SL Food Drive, too. If you can't make it on Thursday evening, then stop by on Saturday (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27904)to drop off your donations...we'd love to see ya.

C'mon...join us...it's been too long and I'm looking to see some warm smiles again.:)

:coffee:

Be there around 7...maybe we can get Josh to pop in a movie...or maybe someone wants to bring their fave.;)

mtnairlover
Thu Dec 18th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Holy crap...it's Thursday already?! Er, I mean it's only Thursday?! Well, at least that's what I said when I rolled outta bed this morning at about 4:30. :banghead:

Hmmm...so, anyone gonna join me at Full Throttle?

Don't forget to bring your food donations if you can't make it on Saturday to drop them off. Even if you don't wanna bring some food, just come on by and sit and chat for a while. Let's all dream of warmer weather and tearing up the canyons/track...take yer pick.8)

Here's the particulars...

Time: 6-9 (I'll be there around 7)
Place: 6712 S. College Ave just south of the gas station on the corner of College and Trilby

See ya!:D

Think
Thu Dec 18th, 2008, 01:57 PM
I'm 90% sure I'll be there around 7 as well. If not, I'll definitely drop off my food beforehand.

asp_125
Thu Dec 18th, 2008, 02:04 PM
I'm a maybe tonight but for sure this Saturday.

mtnairlover
Thu Dec 18th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Thanks for coming by tonight, Think! I hope you have a blast for your b-day tomorrow.

Oh and btw everyone...Full Throttle's food count is 18 boxes as of tonight...woot!

I'll see the rest of y'all on Saturday for the trek down to Fay Myers.:)

asp_125
Thu Dec 18th, 2008, 08:51 PM
Think! I hope you have a blast for your b-day tomorrow.

:shocked: So's mine! But I'm freakin' old.

mtnairlover
Thu Dec 18th, 2008, 08:55 PM
:shocked: So's mine! But I'm freakin' old.

Dood...not as old as me I bet...but who's counting?:D

Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow as well, Jeff.

Now, I gots to get my teeth ready for their soaking...oh and gotta find that walker to get me to bed...where'd I put that dern thing?:lol: