PDA

View Full Version : So just a bumb for a fellow csc'er

t_jolt
Tue Dec 16th, 2008, 09:24 AM
Cj, aka Kalibra helped me with plumbing, replacing sub-flooring, framing, cutting tile, and pouring my shower pan yesterday! all i can say is he a great guy, Wouldnt even take money for parts that happened to get ruined in the process! Anyway, just wanted to say thank you once again, and that i owe you a ton. (Minus that bag and half of cement :)) and if you ever need anything to let me know.

Thanks
Tyrel

kalibra
Tue Dec 16th, 2008, 10:12 AM
hi Tyrel,
thx for the nice words...can I get you to mail a letter to my wife saying the same?You're welcome and don't feel obligated to nothing.I thought you were a great guy as well and I enjoyed helping ya'.However ,if I am ever in Alaska fishing...I might call you for pointers on how to land 50lb salmon,that would B great.tk 2 u later

Slo
Tue Dec 16th, 2008, 11:14 AM
Awesome stuff, always people on here helping each other out.

Spiderman
Tue Dec 16th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Kewl. :up: ... What's a "bumb"? :dunno:

Ceez
Tue Dec 16th, 2008, 01:06 PM
There is nothing but good people on this forum. Everytime that I have been in a bind, people on this forum are always eager to help out. Ara (Slider) and Casey (dragos13) were there to help me fix my bike. Mcvaaah just let me borrow his front stand so I can take my front rim off....everyone has always been really cool and selfless when it comes to offering a helping hand, info or advice....I love all you phukers...thank you.