PDA

View Full Version : Let's not spank our kids

Devaclis
Wed Dec 17th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Let's lock them in a small, dark, locked room. Ya know, because mental abuse is ok when it is call "Time Out"

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/12/17/seclusion.rooms/index.html

WTF!!! When I mis-behaved in school, and I did it a lot, I got my ass spanked. At school then at home. It was normal. Look at how many of the punishments doled out to young kids is mental abuse. Man, no one has the balls to take responsibility for the discipline of our kids. Just lock them away in a padded room and forget them. Idiots.

Nick_Ninja
Wed Dec 17th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Let's let them apply for a CCW permit and see where it goes! :D

puckstr
Wed Dec 17th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Whip dat ASS

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Dec 17th, 2008, 04:50 PM
You gotta be f#cking kidding me! Ok, I know autistic kids can can be very difficult to handle (and WILL sometimes assault other kids), but this is so over the top it's amazing. They gave the kid everything he needed to kill himself: a rope, and the time without supervision to do it. If they're going to use "seclusion rooms", they need to be safe, and the kids should be allowed NOTHING they can hurt themselves with. And, if a kid does have a habit of harming themselves with their bare hands, they CANNOT be left alone to harm theselves like that. God......:banghead::scream1: