PDA

View Full Version : *Sigh*

slayermd
Sat Dec 20th, 2008, 12:27 AM
The basis of this story is very sad, but I feel that there are some holes in the plot. If it is true, I hope those cops are stripped of their duty to protect society from itself.

Read Here (http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2008/12/galveston_false_arrest.php)

Raptor
Sat Dec 20th, 2008, 03:59 AM
The basis of this story is very sad, but I feel that there are some holes in the plot. If it is true, I hope those cops are stripped of their duty to protect society from itself.

Read Here (http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2008/12/galveston_false_arrest.php)

When left strictly to the devices of the media's account...yes...there are always holes in the plot.
If one should credit the story's face value, all I could convey is that the trained mentality of our police has surpassed what society is really dishing out..at least to the level at which they are reacting in this case.

If every "twitch" in the midst of the public really demands that drastic of a counter action from our nannies, we'd better get quickly used to being herded... or breaking the corral gates open and jumping the cattle guards and running...and running.

Fuck running IMO.

That girl, if innocent, is only today's victim of the "evolved" state of "mother government" and her perpetual effort to keep us safe and warm.

MMMmmm...warm and snuggly and safe. Whhheeee :bow:

Canuck
Sat Dec 20th, 2008, 09:42 AM
If true, in which I wouldn't be surprised if it is, those cops should be thrown in prison.

As I type this, I'm thinking of much worse things that "should" be done to them.

TFOGGuys
Sat Dec 20th, 2008, 10:24 AM
If they never identified themselves as police, she had every right to kick, scream, gouge, hit, or bite in self defense. I feel we are missing some pieces to the puzzle, but why didn't they send uniformed officers? :dunno:

bulldog
Sun Dec 21st, 2008, 01:46 PM
If true, in which I wouldn't be surprised if it is, those cops should be thrown in prison.

As I type this, I'm thinking of much worse things that "should" be done to them.
The cops are lucky the dad didn't come out and shoot them!!! I'd freak if I had a kid and looked out the window and saw my daughter getting pulled into a a van by three guys.....

madvlad
Sun Dec 21st, 2008, 03:33 PM
I say she should've kicked them all three in the nuts.... why in the fuck would these people just automatically refer to the girl as a "prostitute" when they don't even know what the fuck is going on since it was only a report based deal that they had to go check out before making assumptions...... man what the fuck is this world getting to..... I could go on about this shit and just rant but it'll go too far lol..... I hope that those cops loose their jobs, get thrown in jail and reflect on their actions.