PDA

View Full Version : F'in douchbags

King Nothing
Sun Dec 21st, 2008, 05:11 PM
*EDIT* douchEbags

Broncos. FAIL

mtnairlover
Sun Dec 21st, 2008, 05:18 PM
That's what I get for staying awake for this game.:lol: Damn, I'm sleeping through the last game...maybe they'll get the division by then. I don't think that record is worthy of a play-off position, though.

madvlad
Sun Dec 21st, 2008, 06:06 PM
wow they do not deserve to go to the playoffs..... ridiculous

MikeG
Sun Dec 21st, 2008, 07:39 PM
cutler can make some big plays from time to time, but can also act as their worst enemy. The little meltdown of his toward the end of the first half was very counterproductive for the whole team!

Nick_Ninja
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 08:19 AM
Donkos will win in SD on sunday night.

200sr20
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 08:46 AM
*EDIT* douchEbags

Broncos. EPIC FAIL

Fixed it for ya:banghead:

DFab
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 09:48 AM
The offense is not the problem. Defense and special teams are some of the worst in the NFL. They suck so bad... Go Broncos!

Squisha
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 09:53 AM
It sucked to watch the Broncos and Avalanche simultaneously screw the pooch. And yet I sat there for every minute of it. :banghead:

Devaclis
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 09:59 AM
Did you really expect anything other than this outcome for the Donkeys?

Donkeys = EPICFAIL

madvlad
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 10:24 AM
Eh Cutler is just a spoiled bitch dude, he just thinks he can throw fits to just throw a game away and justify it cause he is the starter quarterback.... what a bitch lol.... he needs to grow into the game and stop being so cocky and saying "He is better than John Elway" and I quote him on that

IT WASN'T ME!
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 10:24 AM
The Broncos display all the earmarks of a poorly coached, poorly prepaired team. They have for years now. The problem is not injuries, or tallent, the problem is Shanahan. They will never go to another super bowl with him as coach.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 11:37 AM
Donkos will win in SD on sunday night.
The Donco's deserve to FAIL in SD on Sunday night. The way they've been playing. OK, how the f#ck do you lose to KC? The Raiders? The Bills? Besides the (cowardly) Lions, we're the laughing stock of the NFL. We were JAMMING in the first quarter and then LET the Bills win?!?! WTF?!?!

IF Bronco's == The Suck
Playoff hopes == nil
Endif

Sortarican
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 12:21 PM
Donkeys = EPICFAIL

Yeah, thank God the Buc's aren't falling apart like the Bronco's, eh?

Devaclis
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 12:45 PM
Not really falling apart, just not wining :)

Besides, we have been to the big game this decade!!

madvlad
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 05:44 PM
I'd rather have SD go to the playoffs than the Broncos to be honest dude, only reason we were first is because everyone else sucks but SD has stepped it up the past 2-3 games and came back to bite Denver in the ass.... and like Cycle Monkey said man how the hell do they loose to the stupidest teams man.... ridiculous. I don't think that Denver deserves a playoff spot.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 07:11 PM
I'd rather have SD go to the playoffs than the Broncos to be honest dude, only reason we were first is because everyone else sucks but SD has stepped it up the past 2-3 games and came back to bite Denver in the ass.... and like Cycle Monkey said man how the hell do they loose to the stupidest teams man.... ridiculous. I don't think that Denver deserves a playoff spot.
+1000