PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather................? Question of the day

Dizzy D
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 10:28 AM
Rybo - This is for you!
(and because I am bored and on vacation this week)

Would you rather live in a world where at the end of the rainbow there really was a pot of gold

or

where at the end of the rainbow there were five hundred cases of Pabst Blue Ribbon?

madvlad
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 10:29 AM
Pot of Gold lol

= Buckeye Jess =
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 10:35 AM
ditto on the gold !

Devaclis
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 10:42 AM
If everyone had gold, it would lose it's value and be useless

Pabst will always have the ability to refresh and soothe no matter how many people have it.

I will go with Pabst

DevilsTonic
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 10:42 AM
Pabst sucks...that's like asking would you rather have your man junk fondled by a beautiful woman or flattened with a steam roller...

The choice is obvious for those of us without masochistic tendancies. :)

madvlad
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 10:44 AM
If everyone had gold, it would lose it's value and be useless

Pabst will always have the ability to refresh and soothe no matter how many people have it.

I will go with Pabst

Well hit up your nearest pawn shop or jewelry place deal, sell that shit, get some cash flow and buy some Pabst among other goodies lol

200sr20
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 11:07 AM
Thats a tough one.

Sortarican
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 11:08 AM
I hate rainbows.
You know you'll just be sitting there minding your own business and they'll come marching in
and crawl up your leg and start biting the inside of your ass and you'll be like:
Hey! Get out of my ass you stupid rainbows!

puckstr
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 11:26 AM
mmmmmm Taste the Rainbow
http://imagechan.com/images/rainbows.jpg

Matty
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 11:30 AM
Hahahahahaha.... I knew ^^^^ that was comming.

TFOGGuys
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 11:43 AM
I think the question should be rephrased a bit:

Would you rather drink a six pack of Pabst, or.....

perform your own appendectomy with a rusty broken screwdriver while sitting in a vat of salty rubbing alcohol?

ChrisCBX
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 12:42 PM
I think the question should be rephrased a bit:

Would you rather drink a six pack of Pabst, or.....

perform your own appendectomy with a rusty broken screwdriver while sitting in a vat of salty rubbing alcohol?

Thats funny.:lol:

I'm not a PBR fan eventhough I grew up in greater metro Pittsburgh and I once worked in a steel mill. PBR was the brew of choice back there in that era. I'm spoiled by all of our local breweries now.

Almost found the end of a rainbow during the last ride through Rocky Moutain national park.........

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k164/Cbxnut/October2008001.jpg

TFOGGuys
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 12:45 PM
http://www.liquorsnob.com/pictures/endofrainbow-thumb.jpg

Snowman
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 01:07 PM
At current prices, 500 cases of Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer would sell for approximately $5,000 dollars US assuming $10.00 a case. (A bit high I know but this is just and example)

The equivalent in gold at today’s price of $845.00 and ounce would mean that 6 ounces of gold would be enough to cover the cost of the beer.

Sound like a very small pot to me.

However, other considerations must be taken into account.

Given that we do not know the location of the pot, transportation costs to reach the pot and retrieve the gold would be unknown.

Would the person finding this pot, being a source of unearned income be required to pay federal taxes on the estimated amount?

If there are as many pots as there are rainbows in the world would the increased supply of gold lower the market price of gold to the point of requiring more than 6 ounce to purchase the requested beer?

inkahootz
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 02:35 PM
way to complicate things, geez

pbr me asap -- thats that way i would go, i love pabst!

Sortarican
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 03:31 PM
Beer is your best investment:

If you had purchased $1,000 of AIG stock one year ago, you would have $42 left.
With Lehman, you would have $6.60 left.
With Fannie or Freddie, you would have less than $5 left.
But if you had purchased $1,000 worth of beer one year ago, drank all of the beer,
then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling, you would have $214.

zetaetatheta
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 03:53 PM
mmmmmm Taste the Rainbow
http://imagechan.com/images/rainbows.jpg
Huh, pot-of-gold or honey-pot

D Berns R6
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 05:15 PM
Gold!

Here's one for you!

Would you rather swim in an Olympic size pool of male ejaculation or a woman's menstrual blood?

:)

madvlad
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 05:41 PM
Gold!

Here's one for you!

Would you rather swim in an Olympic size pool of male ejaculation or a woman's menstrual blood?

wow dude is there a pass option on this one?....... dang son.... little harsh there lol :puke:

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 06:33 PM
Gold!

Here's one for you!

:wtf:

64BonnieLass
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 06:47 PM
I'm going to work outside the boundries of the question. Cause I would prefer neither.

I would prefer a four pack of Guinness while laying in a field and enjoying the rainbow and hoping that someone who needs it finds the gold.

puckstr
Tue Dec 23rd, 2008, 07:44 AM
Huh, pot-of-gold or honey-pot

The answer is YES

Tipys
Tue Dec 23rd, 2008, 06:55 PM
I'm going to work outside the boundries of the question. Cause I would prefer neither.

I would prefer a four pack of Guinness while laying in a field and enjoying the rainbow and hoping that someone who needs it finds the gold.

Now that someone has thought outside the box so can I because I am a follower.

I would take the PBR to the store return it and get some bottles of 151:drink:. Then go back and try to walk on the rainbow. In turn falling off getting hurt sueing the maker of the rainbow and have my gold. In the form of dead Presdents of course

madvlad
Tue Dec 23rd, 2008, 07:14 PM

Wow I believe this answer just about PWNS all of ours lol.... ditto on the Guinness btw :drink: