PDA

View Full Version : Northern Greetings

mtnairlover
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 07:26 PM
To those who stole the pole position to my heart...I wish you all the best now, and throughout the year.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/NorthPolePosition.jpg

Even though this may be my last holiday up in the Great White North, you will always be my first true love.
:makeout:

:D

chad23
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 07:41 PM
i like it, merry Christmas to you and your family.

Think
Mon Dec 22nd, 2008, 11:51 PM
Where the hell are you going?

daemon
Tue Dec 23rd, 2008, 03:54 AM
tell us now!!!:banghead:

mtnairlover
Tue Dec 23rd, 2008, 07:24 AM
I be movin'.

I'm working on getting things started at least. Things have been stupidly rough (mostly cuz of a certain someone), but I'm working on clearing up finances and as long as the market keeps it's low rates for a bit, I should be able to qualify for a loan and will be able to afford something that's even cheaper than the rent I currently pay.

I'll be moving closer to my work in Westminster, right after my oldest daughter graduates on May 30th.

crazyhammer10
Tue Dec 23rd, 2008, 01:24 PM
ENJOYED RIDING BEHIND YOU SORRY TO SEE YOU HAVE TO GO AND BY THE WAY
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Sortarican
Tue Dec 23rd, 2008, 01:27 PM
LOL........ you said "pole".

mtnairlover
Tue Dec 23rd, 2008, 01:30 PM
Don't be so surprised if you see me taggin along on a biscuits and gravy run every now and then next summer. I ain't moving that far away and I can handle early mornings. Oh and there's also always IMI where you can pass me several times around the track...and where I won't mind hangin out at the end of the pack.:)

mtnairlover
Tue Dec 23rd, 2008, 01:31 PM
LOL........ you said "pole".

Ha ha...why yes, yes I did indeed...pretty clever of you to catch that one.

Sortarican
Tue Dec 23rd, 2008, 01:33 PM
... I ain't moving that far away and I can handle early mornings...

Northies do have the best collection of close in canyons to run.
(I always figured it was God's way of making up for giving them indoor plumbing and electricity last.)

mtnairlover
Tue Dec 23rd, 2008, 01:45 PM
Northies do have the best collection of close in canyons to run.
(I always figured it was God's way of making up for giving them indoor plumbing and electricity last.)

Yeah, I guess he just enjoys saving the best for last. But, those canyons...mhmm...there's no way I'm gonna ignore them just cuz I might be moving as much as 40 miles south. I'm working on finding a place as close to the West side of town as possible. That way, I'll still have that quick, easy shot to one canyon or another for my escapes. Chad and Calvin ain't gonna get rid of me that quick...you guys will see me on a ride or two, or three next season as well.

Puck
Sat Jan 31st, 2009, 03:20 PM
You guys may have a new rider up there. I'm moving up from the 'springs to work @ Ft Collins Motorsports. Anyone that rides is free to email me. I won't really know anyone up there.

Think
Sat Jan 31st, 2009, 05:01 PM
My neighbor that lives above me works on and off at Ft. Collins Motorsports and he's real cool. Hit me up if you want to ride whenever it's nice out.