PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to Laguna Seca???? We are!!!!!

DucBloke
Mon Jun 16th, 2003, 05:58 PM
We are now offically booked in to go to Laguna Seca. 5 of us are going. Some flying, some driving/riding. We plan to stay in San Jose on Friday and Saturday night. Ride the California twisties on Saturday and ride down for hte race first thing on Sunday.

Any other people going?

gary n
Mon Jun 16th, 2003, 07:06 PM
When are you leaving?

I am leaving Thursday night. I am riding but I may be interested in going with you all just to save the long ride across the desert. It would just be on the trip out though - I am leaving from the races and heading up the coast to Oregon and then over to Montana before coming back to Denver.

DucBloke
Mon Jun 16th, 2003, 10:10 PM
We are all booked up for people in our group, but meeting up with others at the race would be nice.

Rick T.
Mon Jun 30th, 2003, 08:48 AM
We'll be there - staying at my wife's sister's place - 30 minutes from the track. Planning on enjoying a nice Saturday - Cannery Row Baaaaaby!... Watch the races on Sunday, then ride down the coast on Monday... :D

Give me a buzz if you guys wanna hang out. 720-394-7646

surfinspacegirl
Mon Jun 30th, 2003, 08:57 AM
We would be leaving on Wednesday and we would need who ever goes to return as well. Reason being, I'm heading to LA for work straight after the race and the other person I'm travelling with doesn't want to return alone.

Uhh, Ducbloke, at last count there were 3 people driving back together....

DucBloke
Mon Jun 30th, 2003, 08:59 AM
I'm with it. I edited the first entry, but not the second. I'll delete the second now, so there's no confusion.

shacheri
Mon Jun 30th, 2003, 09:31 AM
We are flying in - have son in tow, so we will be there - but not riding.

Unfortunately, I will not have any cell service out there so connecting up with you all would be tough.

If I can rectifiy that, I will let you know and perhaps we can make contact somewhere in the pits....

Safe travels everyone! ;)

Pork Chop
Tue Jul 1st, 2003, 12:43 AM
I'll be there again with a pretty big group from the Springs. 3 of us are leaving on this thursday the 3rd headed to Phoenix for the 4th, then out to LA for a day then up to Carmel where we have a house rented for the week.Will be doin lots a riding again this time. If ya wanna hook up give me a jingle or look for my ugly ass Mille-R with Pork Chop on the windscreen, or look for a red 999 with blue wheels, should be with him most the time. Cya all out there.

Ryan Salyer, most just call me Pork Chop though

cell-719-650-7852

Rick T.
Tue Jul 1st, 2003, 08:30 AM
Ryan,
We'll be leaving on the 3rd as well - will celebrate the 4th in Vegas :D. Then will be in L.A. on the 5th...

See you guys up in Monterey!

KooLaid
Sun Apr 18th, 2004, 12:43 PM
I plan to leave for cali either the 2nd or 3rd. Trucking the bike back home to cali. Leaving cali on the 24th to come back to colorado. If you guys have something you wanna bring but plan to ride, I'll be happy to toss it in the truck and bring it over. My entire family is in central cali, so if ya guys need some help with assistance while you're there give me a holler. We also own a MC shop there too, so I'll do what I can to set you up and get you back on the road again if needed. But there's plenty of discount shops like ours around the bay area and in so cal, so it shouldn't be a problem.

RICK T!
We gotta ride "Priests Grade" and "Coulterville" if you have the time to do that! My home stomping grounds!

surfinspacegirl
Sun Apr 18th, 2004, 01:43 PM
I plan to leave for cali either the 2nd or 3rd. Trucking the bike back home to cali. Leaving cali on the 24th to come back to colorado. If you guys have something you wanna bring but plan to ride, I'll be happy to toss it in the truck and bring it over. My entire family is in central cali, so if ya guys need some help with assistance while you're there give me a holler. We also own a MC shop there too, so I'll do what I can to set you up and get you back on the road again if needed. But there's plenty of discount shops like ours around the bay area and in so cal, so it shouldn't be a problem.

RICK T!
We gotta ride "Priests Grade" and "Coulterville" if you have the time to do that! My home stomping grounds!

Umm, Muffy, this thread is over a year old..it was for last year's Laguna. Thanks anyway though ;) :lol:

KooLaid
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 01:36 PM
doh! well I meant for last year.....if u get in trouble....... well ur screwed....... damn......... this sucks

Rick T.
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 01:38 PM
I AM going again THIS year... 2004. :D