PDA

View Full Version : Seasons Greeting

COS Mille
Wed Dec 24th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Buon Natale a Tutti!
Hey I ride an Aprilia, how else would I say it?

Hope everybody has a good holiday, and for those who still belive, Santa brings you good toys this year.....I know we've all been good boys and girls here on the CSC, especially SOCO!

VW

636chick
Wed Dec 24th, 2008, 09:27 AM
Merry Christmas to all!!!! I hope that everyone has a fabulous, safe and joyous day filled with all the love and happiness of family and friends!!!! :santa::santa:

I like to think I got everything that I want and need this year already!!!

Mikey is home and despite the Hospital and Ortho Surgeon's best attempts to kill him he fought them off and is healing and getting healthier everyday, more and more like the man that makes me shake my head and ask why me everyday :). Just tie him up with a big red bow and shove him under my X-mas tree and I will be the happiest girl in the world.

Go ahead and run with that statement you damn deviants!!!!! :yes:

Sortarican
Wed Dec 24th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Phyllis Nevada Everyone!

To all those I've been a pain in the ass to over the last year.... I'm truely sorry.
(I have no intentions of changing in the coming year though, but felt I should apologize anyway.)

Sully
Wed Dec 24th, 2008, 10:40 AM
There is no E in truly :slap:... gahhhhh ! I'm going to buy you a dictionary.com for Christmas ! :p

But you can still be Truly Sorry :D

Sortarican
Wed Dec 24th, 2008, 10:41 AM
There is no E in truly :slap:... gahhhhh ! I'm going to buy you a dictionary.com for Christmas ! :p

Truely, it doesn't have an 'e'?

Sully
Wed Dec 24th, 2008, 10:42 AM
:no:.. But since your parents are paying me, I will still like you.

Sortarican
Wed Dec 24th, 2008, 10:49 AM
:no:.. But since your parents are paying me, I will still like you.

Friendship Whore!

Tipys
Wed Dec 24th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Truely, it doesn't have an 'e'?

HA HA even the english teacher doesnt know how to spell.