PDA

View Full Version : Truck Paint Repair

aLiEn
Wed Dec 24th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Hello all, I recently had my truck keyed horribly (down the entire driver side and around tailgate) late last Saturday night. Good thing I have comprehensive coverage so I'm only out a $100.00. Does anyone know of a good place that does superb painting etc.? I've had bad results from a couple places in Colorado Springs already on previous vehicles. Any suggestions?

Tipys
Wed Dec 24th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Well depending on how bad it is if you can find a really good detail shop they may be able to buff it out.

aLiEn
Wed Dec 24th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Well depending on how bad it is if you can find a really good detail shop they may be able to buff it out.

Not an option, it's deep into the primer :(

gsxrscott
Thu Dec 25th, 2008, 04:26 AM
Stangs body shop kinda behind Walmart on Chelton back a couple of blocks

Mental
Thu Dec 25th, 2008, 11:24 PM
Quit pissin off crazy women.

zetaetatheta
Fri Dec 26th, 2008, 12:07 AM
truck = felt tip marker = zero deductable

Rocfrog
Fri Dec 26th, 2008, 06:13 PM
The only place I take my cars to is Superior Collision on the frontage road next to Platte and Acadmey next to Bills' Tool Rental. Pat, the owner is a long time friend of the family and has never given me a bad job....always top notch, he care's about his work!

Nick

Vitesse
Sat Jan 3rd, 2009, 06:59 PM
The only place I take my cars to is Superior Collision on the frontage road next to Platte and Acadmey next to Bills' Tool Rental. Pat, the owner is a long time friend of the family and has never given me a bad job....always top notch, he care's about his work!

Nick

+1

I've had a few friends use Superior Collision and they did a great job. Sorry to hear about the truck tho. Some people are just assholes with no respect for other people's property.

Dave
Sat Jan 3rd, 2009, 09:02 PM
Hello all, I recently had my truck keyed horribly (down the entire driver side and around tailgate) late last Saturday night. Good thing I have comprehensive coverage so I'm only out a $100.00. Does anyone know of a good place that does superb painting etc.? I've had bad results from a couple places in Colorado Springs already on previous vehicles. Any suggestions?

It’s been a few years since I’ve had any repairs done, but this is the shop I took my recent model Honda SUV to for body work, and I was very pleased with their work.

http://www.alserrachevroletsouth.com/BodyshopTour.aspx (http://www.alserrachevroletsouth.com/BodyshopTour.aspx)

aLiEn
Wed Jan 7th, 2009, 04:15 PM

Nick

Thanks for all the info folks! I have an appointment with Superior Collision on Friday. I will let you know how things turn out. Thanks again!:)

P.S. I dropped Nick's name as a referral.

Rocfrog
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Thanks for all the info folks! I have an appointment with Superior Collision on Friday. I will let you know how things turn out. Thanks again!:)

P.S. I dropped Nick's name as a referral.

Not a problem! Pat does great work! Let me know if he gives you any trouble and I'll sick my older brother on him!

Glad I could be of service!

Nick