PDA

View Full Version : Sportbiketrackgear.com

Gainer
Tue Dec 30th, 2008, 11:26 PM
I found this site a few months ago after finding some of their Utube product reviews very helpful. I later discovered that they are based very close to the town I grew up in Michigan. I always go back to visit my family over the holidays and decided to go check them out in person. I was surprised to find a very small, but friendly and helpful group of people. They carry a relatively large inventory and send your order out the same day when possible, often at no charge. This is not the e-store side of a big dealership, exactly the opposite. They are basically taking a modern approach and building their business from the inside out. I found them all to be very professional, driven, and organized. They are a good group that have a passion for sportbike riding and are doing their best to make a living doing something they love. I think we all can relate to that. I wish them the best success. Check them out.
Sportbiketrackgear.com (http://www.sportbiketrackgear.com)

frank2
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 06:13 PM
The guys at sportbikegear, are great. Just bought an ELKA shock thru them, Nick being the guy. Gave me 20% off. I purchased a lot of stuff from them, never a problem. I would not hesitste to use them for any high dollar item. They are what you say. Straight up-and very good prices. The service speaks for itself. You know when service is shit! and this ain't it. Glad you brought it up.

peteremsley
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 06:18 PM
I've bought quite a bit of stuff from them, too. Great service.

Sparker
Wed Jan 28th, 2009, 06:38 PM
get invovled with speedzilla.com and you will see that STG gives killer tire sales through that site as a sponsor!

Redflash3
Wed Jan 28th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Last year I bought my one piece leather suit and Sidi boots from them.....I'd recommend them to anyone. Quick delivery and good prices.