PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY NEW YEAR & Resolutions

COS Mille
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 12:37 PM
Been kind of quiet around here. Here's hoping we all have a fun and safe new year. So how are we all celebrating?
V and I are probably at the kids house playing Rock Band, unless something else interests her....

Resolution: Become more involved in the community

Snowman
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 12:40 PM
I resolve to keep The Black Knight, R1che and Cycle_Monkey off my ignore list…

as much as possible.

Devaclis
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 12:43 PM
I resolve to be less of an asshole this year. I am going to try really hard. Sweetie will help me :)

GSXRJOHNNY
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 01:39 PM
I think V and H have come up with a plan without us knowing it. We are making an early appearance at the department party and then beating feet for cooler downtown destination. :hump:

y_merkle
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 01:46 PM
Happy New Year everyone. Think I'm gonna try to worry less and of course drink a few more beers.

Please be safe! :cheers:

mtnairlover
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 02:07 PM
Happy New Year and much prosperity is wished upon everyone which ever way you define prosperity.

Me? I plan on following through with plans I've begun at the end of this year...buying my own place. Attempting to lose that which I gained in the past 2 years...need to work out more for that to happen. Other than that...just continuing to make my kids as happy as any parent can;-)

~Barn~
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 02:32 PM
Don't really have any plans. Keep flyin' right, I guess; but even that seems a little "You should do that anyway". :dunno:

I suppose I resolve to keep harnessing the small bit of "drive" that I have developed here lately, now that I have a great girl and a wonderful family to take care of. I always enjoyed my lifestyle of coasting on natural ability, the graciousness of others, and a virtually non-existent work ethic. Turns out that when I put some actual effort into things, and factor in all that I have to lose by-way of complacency, even the loftiest goals are right there for the taking.

H.N.Y everybody! :cheers:

Nick_Ninja
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 02:35 PM
Don't really have any plans. Keep flyin' right, I guess; but even that seems a little "You should do that anyway". :dunno:

I suppose I resolve to keep harnessing the small bit of "drive" that I have developed here lately, now that I have a great girl and a wonderful family to take care of. I always enjoyed my lifestyle of coasting on natural ability, the graciousness of others, and a virtually non-existent work ethic. Turns out that when I put some actual effort into things, and factor in all that I have to lose by-way of complacency, even the loftiest goals are right there for the taking.

WOW --- ~Barn~ is getting all responsible on us. :D

Snowman
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 02:36 PM

So basically you are resolving to be a slacker?

~Barn~
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 02:38 PM
No-no-no. Slacker 2.0

I didn't say I was fuckin' re-enrolling in college! :roll:

:D

Pandora-11
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 02:41 PM
I resolve to sell the house which has been sucking the life out of us and free myself up from a huge mortgage....get rid of "stuff"..i don't need it and simplify.
House for sale ya'll.....5 bdrooms and 4 baths...4500 sq ft........in the Cheyenne Mountain section of Colorado Springs less than a mile from the Broadmoor.

Devaclis
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 02:41 PM
$$tree-fiddy?

~Barn~
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 02:46 PM
Ga'dammit Dana. Don't you be giving that neo-con community, loch ness monster, tree-fiddy!
http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:neOfiARw4h_lBM:http://www.faniq.com/images/blog/303_chef_folks.gif

Pandora-11
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 02:47 PM
$$tree-fiddy?

huh?

Pandora-11
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 02:48 PM
Ga'dammit Dana. Don't you be giving that neo-con community, loch ness monster, tree-fiddy!
http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:neOfiARw4h_lBM:http://www.faniq.com/images/blog/303_chef_folks.gif

and huh? be nice

Tipys
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 03:17 PM
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!:hump: Oh I plan on getting drunk:drink: and playing some beer pong:guinness:

Resolution::: Get bills payed off and become a ceritfied Firefighter

Tipys
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 03:20 PM
and huh? be nice

This should explain it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuB0GUgIB4Y&feature=related

Pandora-11
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 03:26 PM
This should explain it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuB0GUgIB4Y&feature=related

HOuse sold to Devaclis for $treefiddy!!

Devaclis
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 03:32 PM
I ain't givin' you no tree-fiddy you darned old loch-ness monster!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_m05JL1MFTQo/SJ0C1zKgjhI/AAAAAAAAAA4/9DvmLYeC7Zg/s400/tree+fiddy.jpg

dapper
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 03:33 PM
Pandora's box is on Sale for tree-fiddy? That's cheaper than hooker for a nickle night!

(insert drums pic)

zetaetatheta
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 03:36 PM
I resolve not to go to work drunk everyday...I think the students are noticing. Just Monday, Wednesdays, and of course Friday:drink:

Pandora-11
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 03:37 PM
Pandora's box is on Sale for tree-fiddy? That's cheaper than hooker for a nickle night!

(insert drums pic)

ha....twofiddy and Ill throw in the loch in the backyard.

Tipys
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 03:57 PM
I resolve not to go to work drunk everyday...I think the students are noticing. Just Monday, Wednesdays, and of course Friday:drink:

Whats funny is I had teachers that drank and were even drunk at work some even pot heads and high at work.

That reminds me you here it from everywhere but I have to say it anyway. I know alot dont want to leave your cars in weird places but a DUI will cost you about as much as a new car and even more time then you will believe.

SO DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!!

$pOiLeD_rOoKiE
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 05:47 PM
I'm stuck at work until tomorrow morning. I'm pulling one of those dang ol' 24 hour duties. Hope everyone is safe and has a Happy New Year!! I'm going to try to find a way to celebrate even if I am stuck at work.......

KennyFish
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 06:03 PM
My news year resolution: To buy a bike and keep it more than 2 months.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 06:16 PM
I resolve to be a nicer person. Yes, every day.

I resolve to never discuss Obama or participate in any other such political conversation again either in person or on the interwebz.

I resolve to keep good thoughts of all my X's at all times. Really, I promise.

I resolve to not break these resolutions.

Nick_Ninja
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 06:30 PM

I resolve to never discuss Obama or participate in any other such political conversation again either in person or on the interwebz.

You lie like Pinocchio.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 06:40 PM
You lie like Pinocchio.
Yeah, but the difference is that every time I lie my dick gets bigger instead of my nose!:shocked::)

(Gives new meaning to the phrase "sportin' wood"..........)

CHRISTIAN COWBOY
Thu Jan 1st, 2009, 07:41 AM
huh?

TOO funny!!!:slappers:
At least it wasn't 2 socks and a used jock like I got offered!!!!:pointlaugh:
Read other post's to understand.

StomosR1
Thu Jan 1st, 2009, 08:06 AM
quit nicotine for good and be the best husband possible

zetaetatheta
Thu Jan 1st, 2009, 10:33 AM
my resolution is for the kitties

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll78/manitoumike/kitten.jpg

zetaetatheta
Thu Jan 1st, 2009, 10:36 AM
BTW--I don't like cats:hump:

DevilsTonic
Thu Jan 1st, 2009, 02:52 PM
Since I already quit smoking 2 months ago, I can cross that one off the list. This year, I resolve to get myself in a better financial position and maybe lose a few pounds, if i can get my back fixed.

dapper
Thu Jan 1st, 2009, 06:29 PM

Ha!
(Reminder of vows people make and never intend on keeping.)

1. After seeing a kind kiss between two people that you know. Ask 'John' the question:
How does it feel knowing that 'Jane' gave me a blow job just before 'Jane' and you kissed? (Check-mate) :lol: