PDA

View Full Version : Might be selling my 2007R1!!!

RedwidowR1
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 12:50 PM
Well Guys..Thinkin about selling the 07 R1. Didn't ride much last summer, and not sure about this summer. I have the new car and with the top down i get the best of both worlds. My new interest is a little apprehensive to jump on the back and unless i can get her over the fear the chances are good i might sell..we'll see...:(

Ceez
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 12:58 PM
Weather is still a lil cool out there...hold on to the bike at least until next summer...maybe your new interest will have a change of heart or maybe you will have a new new interest!! Either way, dont sell now anyway...not a good time to sell.

RedwidowR1
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 01:02 PM
lol...got her out on the bike on the last nice day we had, and she seem to take to it. She was holding so tight i felt it for the rest of the day..lol. A good sign is we went down and looked at some Riding jackets for her last weekend so there is hope.:bananna:

Ceez
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 01:07 PM
lol...got her out on the bike on the last nice day we had, and she seem to take to it. She was holding so tight i felt it for the rest of the day..lol. A good sign is we went down and looked at some Riding jackets for her last weekend so there is hope.:bananna:

Dont lose hope my friend....hold on to that bike! I am sure by spring time, she will want to be on the back a lot more!! :)

RedwidowR1
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 01:10 PM
Hopefully a couple trips to the hills will turn things around.

Ceez
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 01:18 PM
Hopefully a couple trips to the hills will turn things around.

:up: Thats the spirit!!

salsashark
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 01:22 PM
So she's a "new" interest and your ready to sell the bike already?! how about waiting for either:

a. she's more than just an interest before making that decision

or

b. your balls to drop

:lol:

Sully
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 01:27 PM
:lol: Nice Salsa...

IMO... don't sell your bike because your new "interest" can't get over her fear .... for shame :no:

Slo
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 01:29 PM
Noooooo, I can understand her having no interest but keep the bike!!!! I would post other things but we can talk in person for that one haha....

Jim_Vess
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 01:53 PM
The last woman I dated suggested I get rid of my motorcycles because they are "unsafe."

I got rid of her instead. I'm much happier. :)

konichd
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 02:11 PM
Show her the 2.99 prime rib at the Red Dolly and she'll change her mine ;)

RedwidowR1
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 02:21 PM
LMAO!! Well i think she'll be fine once she gets used to it. I would say worst case scenario i'd get rid of it. Hardly saw any of you last summer except at the Grand Prix get togethers at Boston's. Might have to take her on a few CSC's rides this next summer. A ride through the mountains will cure anything.

Devaclis
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 02:24 PM
I do not allow ANY woman to tell me what to do.

Except my Sweetie Pie. she told me to say that.

Matty
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 02:37 PM
Jim..... don't sell your bike. especially for some female.

you'll regret it considering what you've done to your bike.

RedwidowR1
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 02:37 PM
Well she didn't tell me to get rid of it..Just figure if i'm not going to riding that much anymore it would save me a monthly payment.

Devaclis
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 02:56 PM
Split your time riding the girl and the bike. You will be happier.

RedwidowR1
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 03:09 PM
LMAO!!! That's an option!!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 03:45 PM
3 easy steps:
1. Grow a sack
2. Keep the bike and actually RIDE it
3. Sell the car instead and save a bigger payment.

See, easy!:)

Pandora-11
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 03:49 PM
Don't sell your bike because SHE doesnt like it....it's yours. She won't respect you in the morning if you do. Woman advice.

KennyFish
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 06:13 PM
Let me tell you dont do it, I did that with my last two bikes and I regret it.

Bueller
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 06:44 PM
I would do whateva she says!

DevilsTonic
Thu Jan 1st, 2009, 03:03 PM
Don't sell your bike because SHE doesnt like it....it's yours. She won't respect you in the morning if you do. Woman advice.+1 You still need to maintain your individuality even though you are in a relationship. Sell the bike if that's what you want.

FZRguy
Thu Jan 1st, 2009, 05:48 PM
Grow a sack

Didn't you just lose a sack? :lol:

RedwidowR1
Fri Jan 2nd, 2009, 08:17 AM
We went out on the bike yesterday...Looks as if i will be hanging on to it..Mentioned my thoughts of selling it to her and i got a big NO DON"T DO THAT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!.. :rock: