PDA

View Full Version : Riding Again!!!

FZ1Guy
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 06:07 PM
Hi everyone.... just wanted to let everyone know that I am back on the motorcycle now (finally) since my nasty broken leg. It was a beautiful afternoon and got the motorcycle out of storage and brought it back to my apartment. Only rode for a couple miles, the broken right leg had a little problem pushing the rear break lever... but I just sat a little further back on the seat... and that did the trick.

It was a little freaky when I came to the first stop sign and some traffic.... but then started to feel pretty good after a couple of stops and using the right leg to stop at lights and stop signs. Anyway... got a few minor repairs to make, need a new jacket (old one shreded) and a new helmet... but then will be ready to ride.

Happy New Year to all.... now lets get ridin' :hump:

Jeff

chad23
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 06:50 PM
good to hear your back at it

Gainer
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 08:39 PM
Now this is some of the best news I have heard to start out the "New Year"!! I look forward to seeing you on the road again soon Jeff!!

64BonnieLass
Wed Dec 31st, 2008, 08:55 PM
Jeff, that is fantastic news. Glad to hear it. Whoo hoo!

Matty
Thu Jan 1st, 2009, 09:48 AM
trust me when i say, i know how you feel..

glad to see you back on two.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Jan 1st, 2009, 11:05 AM
Hey man. I don't remember anything about you hurting yourself, but I'm glad you're all healed up and are "back in the saddle" again. Doubly glad you haven't let this unfortunate event sour you to the joys of motorcycling.

Enjoy, ride safe, and best of luck!

GregsGSXR
Thu Jan 1st, 2009, 12:39 PM
Excellent Jeff!!! Great to hear. Happy new Year!!!

FZ1Guy
Fri Jan 2nd, 2009, 05:48 PM
Ride went well today... see pics. Got my new jacket and helmet. Hope all had a great day.
Jeff