PDA

View Full Version : ski-with-a-friend pricing.

~Barn~
Thu Jan 1st, 2009, 08:14 PM
So I know there are a lot of Colorado Pass holders on here, and I was wondering if anybody has used a ski-with-a-friend eCoupon that loaded onto our passes, and if-so, can you tell me what the prevailing rate was, and where you went.

Stupid Vail Resorts info line is closed, and their website links out to a pricing page, but it's a dead link that probably had last year info.

So yeah.... The going rate at Breck for a day pass tomorrow is $92.00, and I'm just curious what the discount would bring it down to. Same with A-Basin. I think the day-rate for them tomorrow is more along the lines of $62.00, so the friend discount should be decent.

Anyway.... Any help is appreciated, if you've hooked somebody up lately, or if you were the recipient of a hook-up! :up:

SaShWhO
Thu Jan 1st, 2009, 08:37 PM
yeah--please let barn know cauze I'm one of those poor souls that would benefit from a deal like this!!!!

got snow??

I`m Batman
Thu Jan 1st, 2009, 09:11 PM
I went to Keystone using my friend's ski with a friend pricing was $49. They said that the price will change depending on the date. There's another thing that comes with the pass... not sure what it's called but it's $50 all year round, but you only get 2 of those instead of 4 or 6 ski with a friend.

Think
Thu Jan 1st, 2009, 10:35 PM
Yeah, $49 when I went to Keystone with a buddy. You should have 6 discount passes for a friend.

~Barn~
Thu Jan 1st, 2009, 11:01 PM
Thanks fellas! It may have changed, but that gives me and idea. And yeah, I wanted to say something about those unrestricted $50 tix, but I didn't know if that was just last season.

Vail Resorts doesn't go out of their way to give out info. Regardless, thanks for the answers. :up: