PDA

View Full Version : Weather

sugarrey
Fri Jan 2nd, 2009, 03:04 PM
Have been out riding today, last day in town...Damn its gorgeous! Anyone enjoying their first 09 ride?

konichd
Fri Jan 2nd, 2009, 03:39 PM
Rode to work out in Golden this morning. Might have to take off early today :)

Captain Obvious
Fri Jan 2nd, 2009, 04:37 PM
NO!!! I thought the weather would be colder so decided to take the street bike apart and do some repairs and upgrades. Little did I know it would be so nice in Jan!

asp_125
Fri Jan 2nd, 2009, 05:21 PM
Global warming FTW! :up:

G35CO
Fri Jan 2nd, 2009, 06:05 PM
Days like this one makes me happy

Midget Hellion
Sat Jan 3rd, 2009, 01:49 AM
Was great weather today! Got to enjoy my second ride of '09!!

T-Dub
Sat Jan 3rd, 2009, 03:40 PM
that's IT! I am moving south. It was 15 damn degrees here today. I am praying for global warming. That would be awesome to have some Carlsbad, NM weather for a while.

DavidofColorado
Sat Jan 3rd, 2009, 03:45 PM
It was nice enough to ride yesterday on the second. Today it snowed a little and is to damn cold to do anything. I don't even want to go out for my B-day.

madvlad
Sat Jan 3rd, 2009, 05:51 PM
It was nice enough to ride yesterday on the second. Today it snowed a little and is to damn cold to do anything. I don't even want to go out for my B-day.

I rode new years eve for a bit, then new years day and yesterday, awesome days. I also rode into work today as well, people staring at me like I'm some freakin crazy guy but hell the roads were actually not bad, a bit of snow and cold but nothing to stop me haha..... happy b-day btw :drink:

DavidofColorado
Sat Jan 3rd, 2009, 06:09 PM
Thanks. Last year I would ride everywhere. I would wear some insulated overalls and a carhart coat a snowboarder neck warmer and boots and gloves. It worked really well cept my fingers got cold still. I got the same looks from people with ice on the windows looking crazy on me. That is living.

madvlad
Sat Jan 3rd, 2009, 06:31 PM
haha hell yea dude, I live to ride man, simple as that lol..... I wasn't the only crazy one, there were actually a lot of people that rode into our work today for service and buy parts.