PDA

View Full Version : FREE HELMET...

Xtremjeepn
Sat Jan 3rd, 2009, 04:07 PM
.....to the squid on the 91 Katana 600 following me in the snowy 30 degree weather today.:banghead:

Guy was riding with a hoody and gym shoes on, not even a jacket or helmet. He was obviously soooooo cold that he was drafting behind cars on 225 to try to stay a touch warmer. Pulled up so close to my Jeep that I could not even see him behind me. :shocked: No way in hell he could see around me to see what traffic was doing, and if I had to step on the brakes:shocked:

Saw him twice, going both ways on 225. Second time must have been on his way back home. I imagine your brain was frozen near solid when you lane split and then ran the red light at 225/Parker. (probably trying to get home and out of the cold from being so ill equiped).

Anyway.....I also noticed that your plate number is only a few digits off of the bike I just registered. Which means you must have just bought the bike, don't know any better YET, and might not be able to afford a lid since you were out riding that old rag in this weather. So in a giant leap of giving you the benefit of the doubt I have an extra helmet you can have to keep you alive until you learn better. So if anyone knows this guy there is the offer.

kalibra
Sun Jan 4th, 2009, 03:44 PM
don't know the guy but that is very nice on your part

Cars-R-Coffins
Sun Jan 4th, 2009, 04:43 PM
Ahh, the spirit of the Holidays lives on into January :santa:

Nick_Ninja
Sun Jan 4th, 2009, 05:27 PM
:alien::squid::alien:

Snowman
Sun Jan 4th, 2009, 07:08 PM
If you are going to steal a motorcycle you should follow several basic rules.

1 Do not steal a motorcycle when it is snowing. I don’t care if it was behind a dumpster with its motor running for half an hour you can’t get any traction and the first spot of ice you hit you will be eating pavement.

2 always wear gear to make to at least make it look like you are not stealing an motorcycle. Nothing says I’m committing a crime louder than riding a bike in a hoody and tennis shoes. I don’t care if you think your ganstar or not, its just going to show everyone you pass how much of an idiot you really are.

3 And why would anyone in any frame of mind, no matter how desperate, ever want to steal a Katana? I mean really a Katana. Couldn’t you find anything else to steal? Rusted ford pintos have more resale value and if this was just a joy ride you really need to get a life.

Obviously this person had no idea what they were doing.

sag
Mon Jan 5th, 2009, 07:58 PM
it was me, what size is the helmet??

GregsGSXR
Mon Jan 5th, 2009, 08:30 PM
http://s200.ipicture.ru/uploads/080405/865ZDlhzt3.jpg

Xtremjeepn
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 12:20 PM
I
3 And why would anyone in any frame of mind, no matter how desperate, ever want to steal a Katana? I mean really a Katana. Couldn’t you find anything else to steal? Rusted ford pintos have more resale value and if this was just a joy ride you really need to get a life.

Obviously this person had no idea what they were doing.

That is why I figured they needed a handout.

I have several old lids in several sizes. L and S RF200 Shoei black and even a sweet ancient Beiffe.