PDA

View Full Version : My new bully!

vegasbound
Sun Jan 4th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Here are a couple pics of my new American Bully, had him for 5 weeks now, he's about 5 months old....

HR636
Sun Jan 4th, 2009, 12:16 PM
looks like a pitbull to me

vegasbound
Sun Jan 4th, 2009, 12:18 PM
looks like a pitbull to me

Yea, he's def a pitbull type dog, but I don't consider him an American Pitbull terrier, a cousin to the APBT we call them American Bully's

Nick_Ninja
Sun Jan 4th, 2009, 12:24 PM
I call them land sharks.

vegasbound
Sun Jan 4th, 2009, 12:35 PM
I call them land sharks.

Yep, they are pretty brutal dogs LOL.....

HR636
Sun Jan 4th, 2009, 12:50 PM
for gods fucking sake it's a god damn pit bull

vegasbound
Sun Jan 4th, 2009, 01:00 PM
for gods fucking sake it's a god damn pit bull

If anyone wants to know a little bit more about the breed click the link below for some very basic info, like I said it's a pitbull type dog but not an actual pitbull terrier.

I have both type of dogs..

http://atomicdoggmagazine.com/content/view/72/94

pilot
Sun Jan 4th, 2009, 02:04 PM
A fine looking hound. I've had a terrier before. Like any other dog, it is all in how they are worked with. A good friend has two and they love to roll around on the floor and play. These dogs love to be very active and that is important in controlling their attitude. That photo of him flying through the air Superman style is pretty funny. You should Photoshop on a cape!

HR636
Sun Jan 4th, 2009, 05:04 PM
If anyone wants to know a little bit more about the breed click the link below for some very basic info, like I said it's a pitbull type dog but not an actual pitbull terrier.

I have both type of dogs..

http://atomicdoggmagazine.com/content/view/72/94

stop being such a politically correct jerk and call your dog what it is. what are you afraid to call it a pit bull.

King Nothing
Sun Jan 4th, 2009, 05:27 PM
stop being such a politically correct jerk and call your dog what it is. what are you afraid to call it a pit bull.Stop being an ass.

vegasbound
Sun Jan 4th, 2009, 05:28 PM
stop being such a politically correct jerk and call your dog what it is. what are you afraid to call it a pit bull.

You know what man, I just posted a few picks to show my new dog and you decide to insult me about something you know nothing about, your life must really suck LOL!!! OH, it's spelled pitbull, not pit bull dumb shit...

Kole.S
Sun Jan 4th, 2009, 05:49 PM
great looking dog!!

Tipys
Sun Jan 4th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Stop being an ass.

The guy is trying to bait people into fighting on the internet. All the post I have seen from him in the last 2 days have been crap like this.

Oh ya nice looking dog

Kole.S
Sun Jan 4th, 2009, 05:56 PM
Where did you get him?

eklew
Sun Jan 4th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Beautiful dog, good thing you live in Littleton and not Denver or Aurora, as it would still be a restricted breed. I have a pit and she is the sweetest thing, thank god I am able to keep her in Aurora.

Kole.S
Sun Jan 4th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Beautiful dog, good thing you live in Littleton and not Denver or Aurora, as it would still be a restricted breed. I have a pit and she is the sweetest thing, thank god I am able to keep her in Aurora.

did you have to get special home owners insurance or something like that? I know certain people have them in denver and aurora legaly just dont know what they had to go through?

Sortarican
Mon Jan 5th, 2009, 10:25 AM
LOL, cute puppy.

Big-J
Mon Jan 5th, 2009, 11:02 AM
Hey thats a pretty cool dog, I like!

Did anyone see the show on NatGeo about K-9 Eugenics? It was pretty interesting to know that 80% of the breeds we have today didn't exist 150 years ago.

64BonnieLass
Mon Jan 5th, 2009, 11:07 AM
Hahahaha, only Jeff! He's just adorable Vegas. He kinda has those sleepy eyes about him. I'm sure he will be quite the lover-puppy. :)

LOL, cute puppy.

eklew
Mon Jan 5th, 2009, 02:32 PM
did you have to get special home owners insurance or something like that? I know certain people have them in denver and aurora legaly just dont know what they had to go through?

Yeah, I can pm you details if ya want on the whole process for the restricted breed license.

Cat118!
Mon Jan 5th, 2009, 02:43 PM

WOW..........:wtf:

bulldog
Mon Jan 5th, 2009, 03:17 PM
When I saw the thread name I was hoping for a Bulldog, but good looking dog either way :siesta: