PDA

View Full Version : Don @ RPM Motorsports

konichd
Sun Jan 4th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Wade and I would like to extend our thanks to Don and all the crew over at RPM motorsports. When Wade and I started our business we stopped in at every dealer in town and while most were excited about our business venture very few have made little effort since.

This however wasn't the case with Don and the guys at RPM. Don put a lot of effort and time helping us make decisions that will help our business grow and ways we could do things more cost effective. In fact he was the one that made us aware of the dealers license info and got us contacts to take our class.

With that said we're happy to announce that we have bought a 09 Can Am Spyder! We are the ONLY place in the US beside California where you can actually rent one of these! Don made everything super easy and gave us a great deal so we can offer this vehicle to our customers. We should have his ready for rental in the begining of Febuary! Remember check out our wesite for updates, drawings (Aaron Clark tickets are still available!), as well as upcoming give aways.

Thanks again to everyone at RPM! :):)

Kole.S
Sun Jan 4th, 2009, 08:36 PM
i want one of those. Its like a snowmobile on the street looks fun to cruise around in the summer. How much are you renting it out for?

Devaclis
Sun Jan 4th, 2009, 08:40 PM
David, how much to rent for the weekend? Soon?

konichd
Sun Jan 4th, 2009, 10:23 PM
We are finalizing our pricing but your looking at @$225 per day. We will also have had bags, backrest, etc. for an additional charge if your going on a long haul trip :)

FZRguy
Mon Jan 5th, 2009, 01:40 AM
DK, when is your grand opening?

konichd
Mon Jan 5th, 2009, 09:13 AM
Our Grand opening is going to be held March 14, 2009 at our shop location in Sheridan. We will also be drawing the names for the Aaron Clark drawing as well. Food and beverages will be provided also :)

However our shop is open! Feel free to give us a call or just stop in and say "hi" anytime.