PDA

View Full Version : What are the roads like? Highlands Ranch to DTC V.1

Devaclis
Sun Jan 4th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Planing on riding in tomorrow. My neighborhood is crap but I can ride the sidewalks to get out. If you live between Highlands Ranch and DTC on University and Belleview, let me know how it looks out there.

Dev

Nick_Ninja
Mon Jan 5th, 2009, 08:11 AM
Planing on riding in tomorrow. My neighborhood is crap but I can ride the sidewalks to get out. If you live between Highlands Ranch and DTC on University and Belleview, let me know how it looks out there.

Dev

So how was the ride in? Have you thawed out yet? :cold:

Devaclis
Mon Jan 5th, 2009, 08:16 AM
NO, I got no replies here and I called security at work and they said the streets here were bad. They lied. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

dapper
Mon Jan 5th, 2009, 08:29 AM
The temperature outside would scare thy stones up thy arse if I rode this morning. :)

Nick_Ninja
Mon Jan 5th, 2009, 08:30 AM
I would have had to move the 4-Runner out of the garage to get the bike out anyway ---- the 4-Runner won hands down.

Devaclis
Mon Jan 5th, 2009, 08:31 AM
Eh, the temp was not too bad. The black ice was a bit much tho :)

Dysco
Tue Jan 13th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Seriously, kids. How many times can I recommend slapping some studs in yo rubba?

The advboys and I pitched for a studgun and studs, and there will be another studding party soon. Even a few studs in a street tire will help with the black ice.

The Ruckus has a new pair of shoes! :D

ZiaThunder
Tue Jan 13th, 2009, 06:18 PM
Seriously, kids. How many times can I recommend slapping some studs in yo rubba?

The advboys and I pitched for a studgun and studs, and there will be another studding party soon. Even a few studs in a street tire will help with the black ice.

The Ruckus has a new pair of shoes! :D

Yeah, what he said. This is how guys I knew in AK did it so they could ride all winter.

I just wanna add that for riding in temps below 20.... I love my electric gear and heated grips.

TFOGGuys
Wed Jan 14th, 2009, 07:54 AM
Yeah, what he said. This is how guys I knew in AK did it so they could ride all winter.

I just wanna add that for riding in temps below 20.... I love my electric gear and heated grips.

Buell guys....:shocked:(Buell XBs in the pic)

That's what dual sport bikes are for....

ZiaThunder
Wed Jan 14th, 2009, 11:57 AM
Buell guys....:shocked:(Buell XBs in the pic)

That's what dual sport bikes are for....

Dual sport... nah.

it's much more fun to use inappropriate equipment and modify it.