PDA

View Full Version : As If I didn't have enough sh*t going on!!!

Cat118!
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 09:42 AM
My car was broken into!!!! WTF else honestly!!!:cry::banghead:

Captain Obvious
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 09:46 AM
THat sucks. Anything stolen? My buddy has his $2000 work laptop stolen out of his jeep while we were at a bar for a work function. Worse part is, they cut the softtop of his jeep all to hell to get it.

Ceez
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 09:49 AM
Thats the worse feeling ever. I feel for ya Cat. Hopefully insurance will cover most. Keep your head up kid.

ghostrider_9
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 09:49 AM
I freaking hate that crap! I am sorry to hear about that. I hope that things take a better tunr for you!

Cat118!
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 09:51 AM
So far I just notice my ipod gone.... and my insurance doesnt cover the first 1000.00 so its gonna be out of pocket to fix my damn window!!

Sully
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 10:28 AM
Bummer to hear that Cat. Did you leave your iPod in plain sight ? :(

Captain Obvious
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 10:29 AM
So far I just notice my ipod gone.... and my insurance doesnt cover the first 1000.00 so its gonna be out of pocket to fix my damn window!!

That's too bad. How about your laptop, it was in there right? And your $400 camera? And, and, and. :)

That is tough on the deductible.

Cat118!
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 11:19 AM
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/Cat118/CarBreakIn14.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/Cat118/CarBreakIn3.jpg

Nick_Ninja
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 11:19 AM
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/Cat118/CarBreakIn14.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/Cat118/CarBreakIn3.jpg

Now that's fucked up. :down:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 11:32 AM
That sucks, sorry to hear it. I came out to that when I lived in cleveland twice, and the first time they bust out my hatchback window and the 2 sides, and I had ZERO ins. cost me over $1k just to put the rear hatch and back windows in, and lost all my audio gear. Second time I had ins, but they took BOTH front windows out.

I hate thieves, and wish them all a horrible death....:banghead::scream1:

Best of luck...

Cat118!
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 11:36 AM
I wish them all that an evil death too.... now what do I listen to work out??? sniff

Sully
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 11:39 AM
People are really desperate during this economy. Everyone be careful ...~!!

Devaclis
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 11:42 AM
In recent news, Suki now has a new iPOD and is nursing a broken hand. ;)

Sully
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 11:43 AM
Because she went at someone with a Sharpie ??? :dunno: :spit:

ChrisCBX
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Sorry about the damage and theft.:(

As Sully mentioned, the economy will be making property thefts like this more common. My company just issued a nationwide alert for people with company cars and computers. There has been a bunch of stolen computers from company vehicles. I've never received a warning like this in all of the years I've been with the company.

DevilsTonic
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Sorry to see this Cat, if we find the bastards, we will cut them from nose to nut. These stories is the reason I park my truck in the garage with the bikes. I am seriously considering getting my company to put the security system on my house too, since I get it for half off. I don't live in the best neighborhood.

64BonnieLass
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 12:22 PM
And to this extent, my coworker heard a news report this morning that a gal was rear-ended on Yosemite and Lincoln. When she pulled over the guy who hit her pulled a gun and robbed or attempted to rob her. (not sure the outcome on this story)

But yea, looks like desperation is getting thicker.

I'm so sorry Cat. :(

Sorry about the damage and theft.:(

As Sully mentioned, the economy will be making property thefts like this more common. My company just issued a nationwide alert for people with company cars and computers. There has been a bunch of stolen computers from company vehicles. I've never received a warning like this in all of the years I've been with the company.

Sully
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 12:26 PM
And people are getting held up while getting gas too !

Ceez
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 12:31 PM
Sorry to see this Cat, if we find the bastards, we will cut them from nose to nut. These stories is the reason I park my truck in the garage with the bikes. I am seriously considering getting my company to put the security system on my house too, since I get it for half off. I don't live in the best neighborhood.

Does Thornton have its bad parts?
I park outside only because I have shaved door handles and key locks both inside and out. This car got broken into once downtown, and you can tell that the thief must of panicked because I had my book bag and a leather coat in the back seat and all they made off with was a bottle of cologne that was on the passenger seat. You could clearly see all the scratch marks from their belt buckle on my door from then leaning in through the window because they couldnt figure out to get into the car....either way, I phukin hate thieves !

Sorry for rambling! Damn Monster.

Ceez
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 12:32 PM
And people are getting held up while getting gas too !

Nobody wants to hold me up when I have gas. :crazy:

Sully
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Were they stealing your bottle of Old Spice, Craven ???

Dude, it's called Beano.. Beano... get some ! :lol:

Ceez
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 12:52 PM

Dude, it's called Beano.. Beano... get some ! :lol:

English Leather...Thank you very much..I cant afford that foofy Old Spice shit...I GOT 4 KIDS.

Word on the beano, you will have to let me borrow some of yours.

Devaclis
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Hai Karate. It will roundhouse the gas back into your ass.

Sortarican
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Hey Cat, at least it was a main window, much cheaper that those oddball wing windows or fixed passanger windows.

$40 (maybe $45) at Colorado Auto Salvage.
Let me know if you want to go that route, I'd be glad to help you pull one and install it.
(What year/model Jeep is that?)

Nobody wants to hold me up when I have gas. :crazy:

Which would explain why you carry calogne in the front seat.

Sully
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Ok Craven, apparently you don't really need Beano as much as you need Trojan, or did they steal those too ? :hump:

Sully
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Hai Karate. It will roundhouse the gas back into your ass.

That's only if you're Chuck Norris !

Pandora-11
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Hey Cat, at least it was a main window, much cheaper that those oddball wing windows or fixed passanger windows.

Let me know if you want to go that route, I'd be glad to help you pull one and install it..

$45 for a window replacement? My window was knocked out and my wallet stolen this summer. It cost $385 to replace it. The deductible was $500. $45???? for real?:banghead:
I saw the woman using my card on video tape and there is still is no way to get her.
I figure that the police don't have time to investigate it because after all the bank replaced the money that was charged. I'm just out for the new window.

FZ1Guy
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 02:40 PM
That's only if you're Bruce Lee !

Fixed it for you!

Sully
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 02:47 PM
nooo.. Dana loves Chuck !!!:cool:

Sortarican
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 02:51 PM
$45 for a window replacement? ....

Yup. As long as it's a normal door window and not the little ones.
If you ever lock yourself out of the cars break the big windows, not the little ones.

It was Sex Panther.
60% of the time time it gets stolen every time.

McVaaahhh
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Bummer Cat, I hope things turn around for you soon. You've definitely had a rough time of it lately...

Pandora-11
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 02:59 PM
Yup. As long as it's a normal door window and not the little ones.
If you ever lock yourself out of the cars break the big windows, not the little ones.

Mine was the large driver-side passenger window....Are you talking about automatic windows or roll-ups?....Cuz I spent a heck of a lot of money for that window!!!:cry:
...and tinted?

DevilsTonic
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Does Thornton have its bad parts?
I park outside only because I have shaved door handles and key locks both inside and out. This car got broken into once downtown, and you can tell that the thief must of panicked because I had my book bag and a leather coat in the back seat and all they made off with was a bottle of cologne that was on the passenger seat. You could clearly see all the scratch marks from their belt buckle on my door from then leaning in through the window because they couldnt figure out to get into the car....either way, I phukin hate thieves !

Sorry for rambling! Damn Monster.Yes thornton has its bad parts. At the beginning of summer I noticed a small hole in one of my windows, looks to be from like a BB gun. Few months ago I came downstairs stark nekkid from the shower and there was some random asshole just standing in my backyard. He wasn't wearing a uniform or anything and there were no marked vehicles parked on my street.

Then if that wasn't bad enough in November I came home from work and the dead bolt to my front door was locked (I didn't have a key to that lock, not since I moved into that house. When I went around the back of the house I noticed that one of the screens for my downstairs window was ripped off, completely destroyed. Luckily for me I was able to scale up the back of the house and get in through the sliding door in my room. There was nothing missing, nothing broken or destroyed.

Then again about a week ago I got home and someone had dropped their keys on my front porch....there were no fliers or packages or anything to give me an idea who was standing on my porch...but it's been very strange to say the least.

Long story short, yes I would prefer to have a security system given all the strangeness that has happened around my house.

Ceez
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Yes thornton has its bad parts. At the beginning of summer I noticed a small hole in one of my windows, looks to be from like a BB gun. Few months ago I came downstairs stark nekkid from the shower and there was some random asshole just standing in my backyard. He wasn't wearing a uniform or anything and there were no marked vehicles parked on my street.

Then if that wasn't bad enough in November I came home from work and the dead bolt to my front door was locked (I didn't have a key to that lock, not since I moved into that house. When I went around the back of the house I noticed that one of the screens for my downstairs window was ripped off, completely destroyed. Luckily for me I was able to scale up the back of the house and get in through the sliding door in my room. There was nothing missing, nothing broken or destroyed.

Then again about a week ago I got home and someone had dropped their keys on my front porch....there were no fliers or packages or anything to give me an idea who was standing on my porch...but it's been very strange to say the least.

Long story short, yes I would prefer to have a security system given all the strangeness that has happened around my house.

That is crazy. Yea, sounds like a security system is the way to go. Now you got me all worried because the wife and kids are at home during the day. I need to look into one now too.

You sure you dont have a stalker...I know Sash likes to lurk around my home when I walk around in my Elephant thong...

t_jolt
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 03:11 PM
eh, i just say stay with the sink holes leah :)

Cat118!
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 03:17 PM

Let me know if you want to go that route, I'd be glad to help you pull one and install it.
(What year/model Jeep is that?)

Which would explain why you carry calogne in the front seat.

Thanks!!
its a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited

Cat118!
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Thanks all!!

yeah I'm glad it was that window....all though after driving around today the passenger may have been nicer. Damn wind blasting sand in my face!!!

But if it was a back window or side.... that would suck!!

Has the really dark tint in the glass as well...the front driver... no tint

DevilsTonic
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 03:22 PM
That is crazy. Yea, sounds like a security system is the way to go. Now you got me all worried because the wife and kids are at home during the day. I need to look into one now too.

You sure you dont have a stalker...I know Sash likes to lurk around my home when I walk around in my Elephant thong...Yanno it might be a stalker, but I can't honestly think that they could see something in stalking me that they haven't already seen at any of the northie CSC events. :)

eh, i just say stay with the sink holes leah :)Yea I have those too, totally unrelated to my would be stalker though.

Sortarican
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 03:30 PM
Mine was the large driver-side passenger window....Are you talking about automatic windows or roll-ups?....Cuz I spent a heck of a lot of money for that window!!!:cry:
...and tinted?

Roll-up, power, tint, whatever.
If they have it in the yard of course.

puckstr
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 03:42 PM
Sorry Cat
that Royally SUCKS

Sortarican
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Emailed the boneyard to check price and availability.
I'll let you know what I hear from them.
(That's a popular year and model so chances are good they'll have the glass.)

Tipys
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 06:56 PM
There is also an FN Jeep yard here in the springs you may want to check

Suki
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 07:18 PM
In recent news, Suki now has a new iPOD and is nursing a broken hand. ;)

i'm listening to it right now while nursing da baby... bah, all she has on here is Pink and country! :puke:

:lol:

wulf
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Cat that sucks, it's happening a lot lately. We were just warned of two armed purse snatchings at Lowry. Guy basically pointed a gun at the victim and took their purse.

Then if that wasn't bad enough in November I came home from work and the dead bolt to my front door was locked (I didn't have a key to that lock, not since I moved into that house.
If it's a kwikset i can fix that for you.

Cat118!
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 07:48 PM
i'm listening to it right now while nursing da baby... bah, all she has on here is Pink and country! :puke:

:lol:

GIVE IT BAAAACCK!!!!

Suki
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 08:03 PM
i'm not going to just give it to you, these things cost money yanno???? But, because your a friend I shall sell it to you at a reasonable price of $599.50... you save $.50!!!!

Tipys
Tue Jan 6th, 2009, 08:08 PM
I got 599.49

DARK ANGEL
Wed Jan 7th, 2009, 06:28 PM
i would love to catch people like this in the act and make them disapear....

slowly breaking every bone in their hand with a ballpeen hammer
then the feet
methodically remove their skin with a spoon.
then take a bath in battery acid

OOOOhhhh wait im back to reality sorry...

sprtbkbabe
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Cat that sucks

:imwithstupid: Sorry girl!

We were just warned of two armed purse snatchings at Lowry.

No shit? Where in Lowry?

Devaclis
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 07:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt4zvJNXbdI

Cat118!
Sun Jan 11th, 2009, 05:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo