PDA

View Full Version : There is a special place in hell for PETA..

Devaclis
Wed Jan 7th, 2009, 03:32 PM
And I hope it has walls of meat, carpets of pelt, and fountains of blood.

http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/articles/2009/01/07/news/top/doc496507e67d4c0852005061.txt?show_comments=true#c ommentdiv

Ceez
Wed Jan 7th, 2009, 03:39 PM
Are you kidding me? Dont these people have anything better to do?

" PETA's "Save the Sea Kittens" campaign coordinator Ashley Byrne said. "Schools strive for achievements in academics and sports, so why not add compassion to the list?"

That has to be a joke. Sea Kitten High School? Doesnt that translate into Salty Pussy High>?

Snowman
Seal them into a simple 8’x10’ cell and all you let them have is one cute little white kitten and carving knife. Becuase only one of two things would happen...

Sortarican
But it's sea KITTENS!
You can't be against sea kittens Dana.

ghostrider_9
Wed Jan 7th, 2009, 03:41 PM
PETA needs to lay off the drugs . . .

Sortarican
Wed Jan 7th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Are they sure they really want to go with Sea Kittens?

http://www.popular-pics.com/ppimages/White-Bengal-Tiger-Under-Water-12.jpg

Shea
Wed Jan 7th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Hopefully the response will be something akin to Southpark...

"Fuck you and please direct all further requests to this brick wall."

Mental
Wed Jan 7th, 2009, 03:55 PM
When I lived in Oklahoma, they petitioned a town to change its name.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slaughterville,_Oklahoma

PETA takes issue with “Slaughterville"
Slaughterville, OK was named after a grocery store run by James Slaughter in the early 20th century. That name was the subject of controversy in 2004 when People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_for_the_Ethical_Treatment_of_Animals) (PETA) asked Slaughterville administrator Marsha Blair to rename the town.
“I am writing on behalf of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, our 800,000 members and supporters, and other compassionate Americans to ask Slaughterville to change its name — which conjures up images of the violent and bloody deaths of terrified chickens, pigs and cows — to Veggieville, a friendly name honoring a heart-healthy and compassionate alternative to animal corpses,” the letter said. PETA promised to donate $20,000 in veggie burgers to the town school district. However, the town does not have a school district all its own.
Members of Slaughterville's town council amicably heard presentations by members of PETA before voting against the suggestion. More than a dozen people at the standing room only meeting offered opinions on why the town should keep its name. Even with negotiations of stray animal shelters, or a spay/neuter program for low-income Slaughterville residents, the town still rejected the request. PETA, in effort to win the town over, gave away free veggie burgers and information about the vegan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veganism) lifestyle before the town council meeting. The citizens of Slaughterville voiced their opinion by serving free hot dogs and brandishing signs that read, “Beef: it's what's for dinner (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Checkoff).”

They wanted it changed to, no kidding, Veggieville
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,111461,00.html

T-Dub
Wed Jan 7th, 2009, 03:58 PM
eh, as stated somewhere in the comments of the article, Let them keep talking, the more they open thier mouths, the dumber they look. I have yet to hear of ANYTHING they have done that was productive or responsible for saving any animals what-so-ever. I have heard how they killed several kittens and puppies that they "rescued" when they couldn't find a place for them. It's all about publicity and making money, they don't really give two shits about animals.

MetaLord 9
Wed Jan 7th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Fine, we'll change to Sea Kitten High as long as they change to "Pussies Erroneously Threatening America"

T-Dub
Wed Jan 7th, 2009, 04:00 PM
I have ridden bulls in Slaughterville at a little practice pen they have there. Neat little town. Especially around Halloween.

Sortarican
Wed Jan 7th, 2009, 04:04 PM
I live across the street from Slaughterhouse Gulch.

T-Dub
Wed Jan 7th, 2009, 04:13 PM
"Humanedispatchfacility" gulch you mean.

Wyck
Wed Jan 7th, 2009, 05:36 PM
I do have to agree that most of what Peta does is ridiculous. However, I have come to the conclusion that the reason they do ridiculous things is to get people talking. If people are talking then hopefully they are thinking. If their only goal is to bring their "cause" to national attention then mission accomplished. I will also say that nothing they have ever said or done had anything to do with my decision to become vegetarian. In fact I would have to say I pretty much purposely avoided reading/listening to anything they had to say because of their ridiculousness. Once I made the decision for myself I have found that their website does have some useful information on how to make the change/find vegetarian retailers and also helped reaffirm my decision to become vegetarian.

DavidofColorado
Wed Jan 7th, 2009, 05:48 PM
They should change the name to PETA KILLS 80% OF ANIMAL IT TAKES IN HIGH.

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Jan 7th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Just when I thought those lunatics couldn't be any more friggin' stupid.......

DavidofColorado
Wed Jan 7th, 2009, 06:14 PM
I have to hand it to anyone who can be a vegetarian....I've tried to do this in the past and was hungry every second of the day or had to eat constantly. I finally figured that if God wanted me to be vegetarian he wouldn't have given me canine teeth....that and the fact that there is nothing better than prime rib with creamy horseradish sauce. http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif......and bacon!

hmmmm! :yumyum:

DARK ANGEL
Wed Jan 7th, 2009, 06:19 PM
so all in all peta wants us to become vegans...but wait what about the rights and feelings of the carrots? I am sure they feel something when plucked out of the ground.... cut up.... boiled and put into my stew.... I think TOOL made a song about the cries of the carrots,

From the book of TOOL

-And the angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possesed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots! You see, Reverend Maynard, tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust." And I sprang from my slumber drenched in sweat like the tears of one million terrified brothers and roared, "Hear me now, I have seen the light! They have a consciousness, they have a life, they have a soul! Damn you! Let the rabbits wear glasses! Save our brothers!" Can I get an amen? Can I get a hallelujah? Thank you Jesus.-

siriuschris
Wed Jan 7th, 2009, 06:20 PM
I will also say that nothing they have ever said or done had anything to do with my decision to become vegetarian. In fact I would have to say I pretty much purposely avoided reading/listening to anything they had to say because of their ridiculousness.

I hear ya. Even as a vegetarian...well, i'm more of a vagitarian...
Where was I.....oh, right!
Yeah they often times blow the wrong things way out of proportion imo.

It's not about forcing your will on others,
it's about education and personal choices.

Devaclis
Wed Jan 7th, 2009, 08:58 PM
"Mission Accomplished"? What was the mission again? To treat animals ethically? To incite hatred? To make people want to hurt other people?

Holy shit I really hate some people sometimes. I really do.

rforsythe
Wed Jan 7th, 2009, 09:02 PM
Should have come to B&B tonight Dana! We ate meat, drank beers, and had a good time. No hate necessary.

Devaclis
Wed Jan 7th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Sorry man. I wanted to go. I just wanted to stay with the Pie tonight. She had a rough day.

Tipys
Wed Jan 7th, 2009, 09:30 PM
"How can I trust someone that won't eat a good old fashon American hot dog"

T-Dub
Wed Jan 7th, 2009, 10:46 PM

It's a Hondo reference from the movie SWAT. Great movie. And, he has a point.

Does the fact that I knew that mean that I don't have a life, or that I would be good on Jeopardy?? :crazy:

CaptGoodvibes
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 01:02 AM
If God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

All this talk of meat has me craving a SmashBurger.

zetaetatheta
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 07:09 AM
I hear ya. Even as a vegetarian...well, i'm more of a vagitarian...

I thought a vagitarian was a lesbian that didn't eat meat:hump:

Tipys
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 08:19 AM
It's a Hondo reference from the movie SWAT. Great movie. And, he has a point.

Does the fact that I knew that mean that I don't have a life, or that I would be good on Jeopardy?? :crazy:

I am going to go with Jeopardy cause other wise that means I don't have a life either.:)

Mother Goose
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 08:59 AM
This makes me proud that I had a burger for lunch AND dinner yesterday. :D Ohhhh there's some deer jerky in the fridge that a guy I work w/ shot and made @ his house. Hmmmmm..... Maybe I'll go ice fishing this weekend.... :think:

MetaLord 9
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 09:01 AM
Maybe I'll go ice fishing this weekend.... Um, that's Sea Kittening, you insensitive bastard. :jerkoff:

Mother Goose
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 09:02 AM
Um, that's Sea Kittening, you insensitive bastard. :jerkoff:
Fuckin pussy fishing.

MetaLord 9
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 09:05 AM
I'm not sure if I've ever heard of a fucking pussy fish, but somehow I know EXACTLY what it looks like...

dirkterrell
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 09:08 AM
I'm not sure if I've ever heard of a fucking pussy fish, but somehow I know EXACTLY what it looks like...

It's distantly related to the yellow tang and the blue tang.

Dirk

MetaLord 9
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 09:19 AM
and here I thought it was in the catfish family

Devaclis
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 09:22 AM
Crappy

puckstr
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 09:40 AM
Fuck you PETA

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/983/petatshirtku7.jpg

MetaLord 9
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 09:48 AM
mmmmmm bacon mmmmm crispy meat puppies...

Wyck
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 09:51 AM
"Mission Accomplished"? What was the mission again? To treat animals ethically? To incite hatred? To make people want to hurt other people?
Holy shit I really hate some people sometimes. I really do.

Dana I hope it wasn't me you were hating. Maybe you took what I said out of context.

I have come to the conclusion that the reason they do ridiculous things is to get people talking. If their only goal is to bring their "cause" to national attention then mission accomplished.
I was agreeing that PETA is retarded. I never said that their stunts did anything other than to get people talking about how stupid they are. But if people are talking about how stupid PETA is it does bring them and what they supposedly stand for into the forefront of people's conversation. I mean seriously you were the one that started this conversation not me and look how many people have read this thread and responded to it....mission accomplished.

You're right! I can't be trusted!!!! :twisted:

puckstr
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 09:58 AM
mmmmmm bacon mmmmm crispy meat puppies...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm my latest triumph
Bacon wraped Pork Loin
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=49945864 :yumyum::yumyum::yumyum:

Oh and FUCK YOU PETA

MetaLord 9
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 10:02 AM
there's a special place in my heart for bacon pron, thanks Steve-o!

Snowman
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 10:02 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm my latest triumph
Bacon wraped Pork Loin
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=49945864 :yumyum::yumyum::yumyum:

Oh and FUCK YOU PETAI’m sorry if you are not going to deep fry that, I’m not going to eat it.

Oh and don’t forget the white sausage cream gravy.

puckstr
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 10:03 AM
I’m sorry if you are not going to deep fry that, I’m not going to eat it.

Oh and don’t forget the white sausage cream gravy.

That is a plan

I also did a Turkey Breast wraped in .....BACON:yumyum:

MetaLord 9
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 10:04 AM
I'm still waiting on Dana's bacon wrapped in bacon with bacon bits & bacon vodka to wash it down

Devaclis
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 10:28 AM
Dana I hope it wasn't me you were hating. Maybe you took what I said out of context.

I was agreeing that PETA is retarded. I never said that their stunts did anything other than to get people talking about how stupid they are. But if people are talking about how stupid PETA is it does bring them and what they supposedly stand for into the forefront of people's conversation. I mean seriously you were the one that started this conversation not me and look how many people have read this thread and responded to it....mission accomplished.

You're right! I can't be trusted!!!! :twisted:

That was not directed at you. Nope, just PETA and their supporters. I have seen 1st hand the shit they do. My families farm in NY, a dairy farm, was picketed by PETA and our neighbors tractor barn was torched by them. They lost over 80% of their machinery and due to this, their farm folded 2 years later. Because we sold milk. Fucking worthless pieces of trash. I am adamant about a lot of things. I voice my opinion about those things. I wish I was more intelligent and could speak in a way that was more subdued or less harsh or even get my point across without using vulgar language and being MAD. But I can't. If you are a supporter of PETA, you are not a friend of mine.

Now, I don't want to talk about this any more. I am feeling a bit violent and I do not like that I actually hate people. I am off to ride. See you guys tonight.

puckstr
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 10:40 AM
http://www.thekingofmeats.com/peta.jpg

Mother Goose
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 10:43 AM
That was not directed at you. Nope, just PETA and their supporters. I have seen 1st hand the shit they do. My families farm in NY, a dairy farm, was picketed by PETA and our neighbors tractor barn was torched by them. They lost over 80% of their machinery and due to this, their farm folded 2 years later. Because we sold milk. Fucking worthless pieces of trash. I am adamant about a lot of things. I voice my opinion about those things. I wish I was more intelligent and could speak in a way that was more subdued or less harsh or even get my point across without using vulgar language and being MAD. But I can't. If you are a supporter of PETA, you are not a friend of mine.

Now, I don't want to talk about this any more. I am feeling a bit violent and I do not like that I actually hate people. I am off to ride. See you guys tonight.
Dana, you make me wanna buy another gallon of milk. :) That sucks that that happened. I didn't like PETA before, now I REALLY don't like them. PETA = Pain En The Ass

Kim-n-Dean
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Pen & Teller had a pretty good bit on their show "Bull Shit" about PETA. PETA is a total fucking joke and a bunch of mindless hypocrites!! They kill more animals than they save. They don't think animals should be kept as pets, yet their company photo has quite a few pets in the shot. They hire known arsonists to burn down animal labs and anything else that PETA feels shouldn't exist.

All of this backed up by documentation...

The way PETA conducts business, you would think that PETA stands for the Prevention of Ethical Treatment for Animals.

dallas
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 11:07 AM
Whale Wars FTW!!!!!!

dirkterrell
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Pen & Teller had a pretty good bit on their show "Bull Shit"

That is the best damn show on TV. :)

Dirk

Nick_Ninja
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Pen & Teller had a pretty good bit on their show "Bull Shit" about PETA. PETA is a total fucking joke and a bunch of mindless hypocrites!! They kill more animals than they save. They don't think animals should be kept as pets, yet their company photo has quite a few pets in the shot. They hire known arsonists to burn down animal labs and anything else that PETA feels shouldn't exist.

All of this backed up by documentation...

The way PETA conducts business, you would think that PETA stands for the Prevention of Ethical Treatment for Animals.

PITA should be placed on the Terrorist Watch List.

DavidofColorado
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 11:16 AM
I think that PETA's plan has backfired with this thread. Instead of getting people to go onto their side we are spending it dissecting their BS and haveing a good laugh at their expense.

MetaLord 9
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 11:17 AM
^^ya think?

dallas
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 11:24 AM
I think that PETA's plan has backfired with this thread. Instead of getting people to go onto their side we are spending it dissecting their BS and haveing a good laugh at their expense.
Their plan is not to get everyone on their side. It is to be in the public's eye. For CSC they have 3 pages of public eye so far.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 11:30 AM

Here's an interesting thing. Not that I'm for this kind of legislation that will hold an organization financially responsible for the acts of their followers, but the Klan and other white supremacist organizations have beenheld financially accountable for the acts of their members, and in the Kase of the Klan, bankrupted because of a lawsuit. So, there is legal precedence for a lawsuit against PETA for their members (even if it wasn't specifically ordered) actions of the arson to your neighbors barn.

DavidofColorado
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 01:21 PM
^^ya think?
Do you?

PROFLYER
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 04:14 PM
wow

Carlsbad
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 06:03 PM
ignorant uneducated idiot rednecks are the reason I very rarely visit this site.

Of course it's super f-ing stupid to want to rename anything that dumb. This is inarguable. Yes PETA is dumb for that - but do you have any idea what good they do? Remember Michael Vick? You are too ignorant and unread to know anything good that they may do.

If you're pissed off about this - you must be super fucking mad about the fact that our country is now in $1B+ of debt that skyrocketed strangely in the past 8 years, you must be super pissed that we're spending $5K/second in Iraq for absolutely zero gain - which premise was built upon lies. You must be super pissed off that our environment is getting irreparably pillaged in the name of profit. and you must be super pissed off that our economy is in the shitter due largely in part to massive corporate greed (despite what you hear on ignormaous Rush) .

You should be pissed off - but you're not because... read the first 4 words of my post again. LOL :doublefinger:

DavidofColorado
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 06:21 PM
LOL :doublefinger:
Cry baby. You ain't mad all the time you must be a redneck:drink:You won't mind if I add you to my ignore list would you?

Tipys
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 06:40 PM
ignorant uneducated idiot rednecks are the reason I very rarely visit this site.

Of course it's super f-ing stupid to want to rename anything that dumb. This is inarguable. Yes PETA is dumb for that - but do you have any idea what good they do? Remember Michael Vick? You are too ignorant and unread to know anything good that they may do.

If you're pissed off about this - you must be super fucking mad about the fact that our country is now in $1B+ of debt that skyrocketed strangely in the past 8 years, you must be super pissed that we're spending $5K/second in Iraq for absolutely zero gain - which premise was built upon lies. You must be super pissed off that our environment is getting irreparably pillaged in the name of profit. and you must be super pissed off that our economy is in the shitter due largely in part to massive corporate greed (despite what you hear on ignormaous Rush) .

You should be pissed off - but you're not because... read the first 4 words of my post again. LOL :doublefinger:

Oh thats right your better then us cause you dont bitch and complain about things. Oh wait your doing that right now. So weither its about PETA the weather, news, money,or bitching about ignorant uneducated idiot rednecks. Its still bitching about something so you are an ignorant uneducated idiot redneck. I am also willing to bet that your all upset about this because your part of PETA. Could be wroung who knows but if your gonna call people names over something you dont agree with. Then all I have to say is grow the f**k up and shut the f**k up. Because your acting like a 4 year old.

MetaLord 9
Thu Jan 8th, 2009, 09:30 PM
So you never visit the site because hearing people disagree with you causes you to get angry and hearing people air their greivances causes you to feel superior because you hold yours in. I guess my question is that, knowing this always happens, why do you still have a account on the site and continue to visit, albeit after sporadic periods of time?

siriuschris
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 02:21 AM
I thought a vagitarian was a lesbian that didn't eat meat:hump:

all i know is that i don't eat meat and i really like vaginas :yumyum:

Devaclis
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 07:26 AM
What did PETA do involving Vick that the FEDS and local law enforcement were not already investigating?

What does the rest of your post have to do with this thread.

While I do not mind being called a redneck, because I am one, you really should not generalize here and accuse the people on this site of being ignorant. More so when you create a post that amplifies your own stupidity.

dallas
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 08:15 AM
It just makes my stomach turn everytime I log onto this site and all you single wide, double wide, drinking beer from pitchers rednecks. You should all give PETA a chance. Hell even I would give them a 5 sec. head start before I release the dogs and let the lead fly.

rforsythe
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 08:29 AM
"If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.
- Hermann Hesse"

Big-J
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 08:44 AM
"If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.
- Hermann Hesse"

Shut up you hippy, you can take your liberal quotes elsewhere!:scream1::)

Devaclis
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 08:51 AM
haha if Ralph is a hippy I an a black president.

Big-J
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 09:01 AM
Ralph is a closet tree hugger, he just cut his hair so he can blend in with the rest of us!

puckstr
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 09:06 AM
I aint ignant or unedgamacated.

But FUCK PETA
and FUCK GREENPEACE

and those all but hurt........kiss my redneck ass

Wyck
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 09:52 AM
But FUCK PETA
and FUCK GREENPEACE

OK the PETA thing I understand but Greenpeace? :wtf: :think:

Big-J
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Greenpeace is just annoying! I can't walk down 16th st. with out being pestered by them..."Do you a minute for the whales". No, I just want to grab lunch and check out the scenery. They are worse than pan handlers, but smell better.

Nick_Ninja
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Earth First FTMFW!

Oh, and Dallas is an admirable sporting bloke! :D

Devaclis
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 10:08 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/SaveThePlanetKillYourself.jpg

rforsythe
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Ralph is a closet tree hugger, he just cut his hair so he can blend in with the rest of us!

"Rest of us"? Unless I turn into a ganja-smokin mexican in the next couple hours I don't think I'm blending in with you anytime soon. :lol:

Big-J
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 10:54 AM
I don't "smoke" the ganj anymore! :p

Kim-n-Dean
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 10:56 AM
He just inhales the vapor...

puckstr
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 10:57 AM
OK the PETA thing I understand but Greenpeace? :wtf: :think:

I don't like Greenpeace (they smell funny)

And for the record I can't stand RUSH Limbaugh

But I LOVE "RUSH"
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/aqua/24-251~Rush-2112-Posters.jpg

Sortarican
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 11:09 AM
RUSH (the band) FTMFW!

Time to play Devil's Advocate:

Like them or hate them, you gotta admit Greenpeace has the courage of their convictions.
Takes brass balls to get between a harpoon and a whale in a rubber dingy.

As for PETA, they were a good concept that has lost a lot of it's credibility.
Who (besides Micheal Vick) doesn't believe in the ethical treatment of animals?
Even hardcore hunters know that a (humane) quick kill results in better meat.
And the stess levels created by inhumane handling of livestock have been proven to poison the meat we buy.

The slaughter house workers torturing cattle before killing them, or the way commercial livestock are handled in general, are examples of what PETA should concentrate on.

As for this news story, PETA did state that the name change request was meant as a joke/PR thing.
Though I think it is stupid of them to spend any time or effort on these kinds of things if they ever want to be taken seriously.

Big-J
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Like them or hate them, you gotta admit Greenpeace has the courage of their convictions.

I feel that why about almost all people/organizations who stand up for what they believe in! What I can't stand are those who bitch about whats wrong with everything, but don't have the heart (or whatever you want to call it) to get out and do something about it!!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 11:29 AM

Yadayadayada......

No, actually I'm pissed off because the blatantly Anti-American Oh-Bama family got elected.....but that's another story.

If this is all you'll post here, then we're glad you rarely visit, and sincerely wish you would visit it less.....as in never, preferrably....

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 11:31 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/SaveThePlanetKillYourself.jpg
This ignorant K#nt ought to set the example first......:)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 11:32 AM
....he doesn't smoke it any LESS now either.......:p:p:)

Wyck
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Greenpeace is just annoying! I can't walk down 16th st. with out being pestered by them..."Do you a minute for the whales". No, I just want to grab lunch and check out the scenery. They are worse than pan handlers, but smell better.

Really?!??! I guess I never go down 16th street because I've never seen them or really heard too much about them doing stuff like that. :dunno:

OH and FWIW I was hungover yesterday and for some dumb reason thought he meant the Peace Corps not Greenpeace. So it makes a little more sense now :)

Big-J
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 12:06 PM
No, actually I'm pissed off because the blatantly Anti-American Oh-Bama family got elected

Anti-American? You're funny, Frank! :lol:

Sortarican
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Anti-American? You're funny, Frank! :lol:

For Frank's birthday I'm buying him a step ladder so he can try and get over it.:lol:

MetaLord 9
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 12:29 PM
For Frank's birthday I'm buying him a step ladder so he can try and get over it.:lol:
Is it attached to a crane? Otherwise I think you're falling short...

dapper
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 01:57 PM
This ignorant K#nt ought to set the example first......:) I think Frank would have his balls resting on her chin before anything else. (Her mouth is open.):)

Frank was secretly planning to have Mexicans removed from the US by telling all black people that Mexicans taste like fried chicken. :D

DavidofColorado
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 03:46 PM
It just makes my stomach turn everytime I log onto this site and all you single wide, double wide, drinking beer from pitchers rednecks. You should all give PETA a chance. Hell even I would give them a 5 sec. head start before I release the dogs and let the lead fly.
Google Meet your meat. If you aren't impressed by cherry picked video and Alec Baldwin narating... well... you might be a redneck. I wasn't impressed and I got to tell you I'm not really worried about it.

Sortarican
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 03:56 PM
Google Meat your meet...

Whenever someone (who isn't a vegitarian) gives me greif about hunting I tell them:
"I may be a murderer but you're a coward who has to hire a hitman."
And to the vegitarians I say:
"The Elk I shot at least had a chance to run, that salad you're eating never had a prayer."

Wyck
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 04:05 PM
"The Elk I shot at least had a chance to run, that salad you're eating never had a prayer."

:lol:

DavidofColorado
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Whenever someone (who isn't a vegitarian) gives me greif about hunting I tell them:
"I may be a murderer but you're a coward who has to hire a hitman."
And to the vegitarians I say:
True that! If you hunt or just eat meat that was born free and escaped PETA rape parties. Only to fall dead by a crack shot (me). You know that elk is better meat than most stuff you find at the store. Its leaner and really good.
If you can take down the animal without it running around you can get some nice meat. If it is all exhausted when it dies you get meat that's pretty gamey. (Lactic acid I think like when your muscles burn when you are working out.)

Since I know that hunting is purer than the lettuce from Taco Bell I am not so easy to sway about PETA's message. I don't even know what Greenpeace is going on about? The last time I heard about their clause was the movie Armageddon.

Sortarican
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 04:24 PM
.... If it is all exhausted when it dies you get meat that's pretty gamey. (Lactic acid I think like when your muscles burn when you are working out.)....

Yup, lactic acid. Adrenaline supposedly adds to the gamey taste too.
(As well as what it's been grazing on.)

One shot, clean kill.
Bag it, tag it, dress it, and drag it.

DavidofColorado
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 04:37 PM
That's the easy part. The processing of the meat is pain in the arse. I think its worth the $200 to have a butcher do it.

Snowman
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Ya'll don't have to shoot Bambi's mother....
Not only would these guys shoot Bambi’s mother, they would gut and field dress her do down, slice her into steaks wrap her in bacon and deep fry her. Then serve her with a nice béarnaise sauce .

64BonnieLass
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 06:04 PM

Yes, just go to one of the many King Soopers, Safeways, and other such grocery stores.

There! Let the beating commence. :)

Tipys
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 06:04 PM
True that! If you hunt or just eat meat that was born free and escaped PETA rape parties. Only to fall dead by a crack shot (me). You know that elk is better meat than most stuff you find at the store. Its leaner and really good.
If you can take down the animal without it running around you can get some nice meat. If it is all exhausted when it dies you get meat that's pretty gamey. (Lactic acid I think like when your muscles burn when you are working out.)

Since I know that hunting is purer than the lettuce from Taco Bell I am not so easy to sway about PETA's message. I don't even know what Greenpeace is going on about? The last time I heard about their clause was the movie Armageddon.

Shallow Hal aswell

Oh they have only talked about elk not deer well atleast yet

DavidofColorado
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 06:30 PM
Knife fighting wouldn't be fair either. I should just hit him with my truck.

Snowman
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 06:39 PM
I still like the idea of only allowing people to hunt with a knife, naked and smeared in he mating scent of the animal you are hunting.

DavidofColorado
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 06:45 PM
I still like the idea of only allowing people to hunt with a knife, naked smeared in he mating scent of the animal you are hunting.
I would try it but they are so scared by the mear sight of people (Fear of rape by PETA) they keep clear.

I have never shot Bambi's mother. I know that is just some straw man argument. But for your information one has to apply for a doe license. Its much easier to get a tag for Bambi's (no show) dad. You have to look for antlers. Can't use bait either. Much more sporting.:crazy:

Devaclis
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 07:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt4zvJNXbdI

T-Dub
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 07:53 PM
Dod, come to Wyoming. I hunt "any deer" on public general area lands. I get a nice fat doe every year. I am not a trophy hunter, I hunt for the kill and the meat. Last two years, I got 200 lbs of nice, sweet, big fat doe meat. Hell, one I just turned into jerky. I pay the processor too. First week in October, I head to the Medicine Bow National Forest, set up a camp and start hunting at first light on opening day. Last year, 35 minutes into the hunt, took a 235 yard shot and downed a big girl. Maybe it was Bambi's mom, ah well, little fucker has to grow up sometime.

Speaking of Disney / PETA movies, wouldn't it be great to cross the movie Bambi with Lion King??!??!?! That would be awesome.

64BonnieLass
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 07:53 PM
Good grief man. I knew it had to be one of two things. I had a 50/50 shot.

Do you realize that song plays through my head when I sleep. Do you realize you will now owe me HASHBROWNS in the morning when I wake up bleary eyed from the nightmares.

HASHBROWNS I TELL YOU!!!!

Snowman
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Smothered and covered, baby...

64BonnieLass
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 08:52 PM
Ya know what I really like?? I like thread jacking a way too serious, motorcycle unrelated thread. It's like buttah baby! And CSC does it well when we put our little minds to it.

HASHBROWNS FTW!!!!!!!

Okay, who's gonna cuk em fo me? Come on, pony up!! Ya know, I should teach the dogs cukkin skills. Freeking BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!

DavidofColorado
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Dod, come to Wyoming. I hunt "any deer" on public general area lands. I get a nice fat doe every year. I am not a trophy hunter, I hunt for the kill and the meat. Last two years, I got 200 lbs of nice, sweet, big fat doe meat. Hell, one I just turned into jerky. I pay the processor too. First week in October, I head to the Medicine Bow National Forest, set up a camp and start hunting at first light on opening day. Last year, 35 minutes into the hunt, took a 235 yard shot and downed a big girl. Maybe it was Bambi's mom, ah well, little fucker has to grow up sometime.

Speaking of Disney / PETA movies, wouldn't it be great to cross the movie Bambi with Lion King??!??!?! That would be awesome.

Do you know what an out of state hunter needs to kill your Bambi's, Moose and squirrel?

DavidofColorado
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Ya know what I really like?? I like thread jacking a way too serious, motorcycle unrelated thread. It's like buttah baby! And CSC does it well when we put our little minds to it.

HASHBROWNS FTW!!!!!!!

Okay, who's gonna cuk em fo me? Come on, pony up!! Ya know, I should teach the dogs cukkin skills. Freeking BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Terri,

I like to sleep in.

64BonnieLass
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 09:23 PM
So David, what you are saying is that you can shoot a gun, but you freeking suk at life skills.

Yea, dats right yo r gonna die.

Hashbrowns are the envy of every country known on this planet. Even the freeking aliens love da hashbrowns. Why do think they invade our planet?

And ya know why they leave?

Cause you people don't know how to cook HASHBROWNS!:alien::alien::alien:

64BonnieLass
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 09:48 PM

BTW...hash browns are ok.....but bacon and butter grits are the way to go.:yumyum:

Yes but only WITH hashbrowns. OMG, now it's bacon AND HASHBROWNS.

Way to go sissy!! See what ya did now?

DavidofColorado
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 10:08 PM
What's a grit?

Anywho, you guys are sick for just eating hashbrowns with nothing else. My breakfast is as follows:
1. toast (sour dough or wheat)
2. eggs (over easy) to soak up the toast in.
3. Sausage (patties, links doesn't matter)
5. Bisquets and Gravy
6. Tabasco hot sause for the...

Hashbrowns FTW.
Thats the only proper breakfast for me. No pancakes or bacon please.
ETA: Or on some occasions I like me some cornbeef and hash. Breakfast King will serve you a proper breakfast anytime of night or day. Except Christmas day.

I think we kill Bambi's mother in the fall so the stupid bitches don't run out in front of us come spring time. It also keeps them from branching out into the outer areas. Boulder excluded.

64BonnieLass
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 10:09 PM
:cry:

dirkterrell
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 10:15 PM
Mmmmmm grits

http://blog.americanfeast.com/images/grits.jpg

Dirk

dirkterrell
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 10:20 PM
There you go dirk...you must be a southern boy!:yumyum:

Greenville. :)

Dirk

64BonnieLass
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 10:26 PM
Aren't grits sort of the "bolonga" (SP) of hashbrowns?????

I mean why eat fake meat when you can have real ham.

Why eat fake potato's when you can have

HASHBROWNS

dirkterrell
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 10:39 PM
Myrtle Beach and then BS in Charleston and M.Ed in Columbia.

South Carolina FTW. Yay!!!!!!! I have no accent though...missed out on that.
What's your college?

BS at Clemson and MS,PhD at Florida.

Dirk

64BonnieLass
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 10:51 PM
Hashbrowns are for yankees....
Grits are for poor southerners because it's just corn. SC had the corner on corn mills. Read and learn:] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grits#cite_note-4)

Don't you "Yankee" me sister!!!!!!! It's not my fault that poor people eat poop off of corn stalks. Ewwww.... god you people deserve each other....ewwww.....OMG....Immma ..................ewwwwww

Now get yo ass over to Highlands Ranch say...9:45 and cukkin me some hashbrowns. We can go bowling afterwards to satisfy your needs. :)

dirkterrell
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 10:56 PM
What will he do if he doesn't get into UF in two years? Can you pull some strings?:)

In astronomy maybe. :)

Dirk

64BonnieLass
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Ha....too funny....not yankee? great!
Bowling? YOu really don't want to take me on there....or roller skating!

I like roller hockey...I played Co-Ed. What are your feelings on being "checked". Freeking southies gonna die beotch. Dirk can sit in the stands and I'll check him too. Yes, I'm THAT kinda great.

I'm short, but I'm viral and I swear to god I'm drinking MILK. I'll take ya Southie, name yo game.

64BonnieLass
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 11:08 PM
Seriously? pingpong

Better eat your grits!!!

Why you gotta be talkin so much smack seestah? You really think that hashbrows won't beat your grits?

Freeking bring it....Game ON!!!! Find a ping pong table, I WILL meet you at that destination and I WILL show you how to lose with dignity and class. (it's soooo easy, you just go to the bar and get a beer, super simple stuff)

DavidofColorado
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 11:12 PM
When Colorado folks mention grit they usually are refering to something that you shouldn't eat. (e.g. "I got grits all over my visor after I went thru that swarm of fly's.")

Ham is sweet meat and I don't like it. But I do eat it when I'm forced to.

64BonnieLass
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 11:25 PM
BTW..I always do everything with class and dignity..I"m from the south!!!!:cool::cool:

Oh god, you distracted me....HASHBROWNS...LOL

DavidofColorado
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 11:29 PM
Grit is the name of a little "feel good" newspaper in the south. Grit is something you get in your eye. Grit is something you do to your teeth when people irritate the stew out of you.

I think a few of us should get together and force feed you some grits and some ham and your life can begin.
I hate boobies too.:)

64BonnieLass
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 11:30 PM
Thanks...back at ya...

oh yeah...PETA! How 'bout that PETA?

HASHBROWNS....................

I can do this alll day long

DavidofColorado
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 11:33 PM
LOL!

Did I say ham? I meant a med well porterhouse with all the fixin's.

DavidofColorado
Sat Jan 10th, 2009, 12:05 AM
If you would like a steak done up right. There is a place on 3rd and Federal called Columbine Steak House. No frills but a damn good steak. (I'm getting hungry)

I think that it was said before but if god didn't want up to eat animals he should have made them out of meat. Fuck PETA and their super trendy hippy shit.

ZX9Rider
Sat Jan 10th, 2009, 12:43 AM
I love steak! Who is up for a group trip?