PDA

View Full Version : We have given you more responsability so........

200sr20
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 01:04 PM
That we can lay you off a month later.............:(

So if anyone kows of anyone hiring.....let me know:)

Snowman
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 01:06 PM
Please tell me you have an EE?
I get a $1000.00 bucks if I can get an Electrical Engineer hired here.

200sr20
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Please tell me you have an EE?
I get a $1000.00 bucks if I can get an Electrical Engineer hired here.

sorry, can't help yaon that one

eg bter
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Im interested though...

Pharmgirl
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 01:16 PM
What kind of EE??? RF, digital, microwave....

Snowman
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Well try this...
http://www.rayjobs.com

Then go to Search Jobs.
Its a database of all he jobs Raytheon is hiring for all over the planet.

64BonnieLass
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Hey sunshine. Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

What do you do Mikey????

If you have any understanding of how to plug in a computer I might be able to get you at least 2 days work for grins.

But send me your resume anyway. I have noooo idea what your background is. And sometimes I hear things from other people in different industries. I don't there is a single person on CSC who has skills that match the stuff I normally recruit for.

tgulli3711@msn.com

Sortarican
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 02:17 PM
...... I doubt there is a single person on CSC who has skills that match the stuff I normally recruit for....

"Recruit"......"Pimp"....whatever she's calling it these days.

DevilsTonic
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 02:20 PM
This sucks, I'm sorry.

What choo wanna do for a living? Please tell me that they laid off that inept dood that you were working with too?

Sortarican
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Please tell me that they laid off that inept dood that you were working with too?

Never works that way, they're always the last to go.

t_jolt
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Never works that way, they're always the last to go.

Ha not true!!! believe it or not the stupid co-workers i worked with, were the first to go. :)

with a little help from a female friend, who i worked with, who has boobies, and the boss liked them. :) haha

Tyrel

Foolds
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 04:44 PM
This sucks, I'm sorry.

What choo wanna do for a living? Please tell me that they laid off that inept dood that you were working with too?

Thank god they laid him off as well.... I liked doing business with Mike, he knew his stuff and did what he was suppose to! :cry:

DevilsTonic
Sat Jan 10th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Thank god they laid him off as well.... I liked doing business with Mike, he knew his stuff and did what he was suppose to! :cry:Yes he knew his shit, however I do know for a fact that that job was a waste of his skill and his knowledge.

Anyone need mechanical work done on their vehicle? Mike's your guy....give him some side work until he can find something new and improved. ;)

1ofTheBoys
Sat Jan 10th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Damn Mike, I didn't know this when I talked to you earlier today. You gonna move with me now???

SaShWhO
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 01:58 PM
sorry to hear this brutha.
In the meantime I can get you a gig planting Tulips for $20/hr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2 lips) get it:yumyum:

are you so broke these days that you can't afford an avatar?

200sr20
Tue Jan 13th, 2009, 03:39 PM
Hey sunshine. Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

What do you do Mikey????

If you have any understanding of how to plug in a computer I might be able to get you at least 2 days work for grins.

But send me your resume anyway. I have noooo idea what your background is. And sometimes I hear things from other people in different industries. I don't there is a single person on CSC who has skills that match the stuff I normally recruit for.

tgulli3711@msn.com (tgulli3711@msn.com)

I worked for Penske Truck leasing as an MT

Thanks I will get it to you for sure

This sucks, I'm sorry.

Not sure what I want to do at this point. This could be an oppurtunity for me to start over.

Damn Mike, I didn't know this when I talked to you earlier today. You gonna move with me now???

I wanted to move with you either way:yumyum:

sorry to hear this brutha.
In the meantime I can get you a gig planting Tulips for $20/hr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2 lips) get it:yumyum:

are you so broke these days that you can't afford an avatar?

With skillz lie mine I charge more than $20

eg bter
Tue Jan 13th, 2009, 04:22 PM
https://secured.kenexa.com/reiv35/newhr/jobdesc.asp?ID=3039&jobreq=3070