PDA

View Full Version : It's snowing here :(

Devaclis
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Got home about 45 minutes ago and it has snowed off and on for a while now. FTL!!!!

puckstr
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the info. I will have to leave work early to beat the traffic on 70 and 470.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it

Sully
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 02:46 PM
Just stop shaking your snow globe Dana !!!

rforsythe
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 03:10 PM
I don't think that's a snow globe he's shaking.

Just cold and windy here at Centennial Airport. No snow at all.

Sortarican
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 03:27 PM
Got home about 45 minutes ago and it has snowed off and on for a while now. FTL!!!!

Did ya love the mag-chloride they pissed down in the DTC?
Did a 180 in the vette on the way in this morning.

MetaLord 9
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 03:34 PM
I'm still not see'n any snow yet over by lucent & 470

dm_gsxr
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Nice and clear up here in Longmont. No visible clouds from the skylight.

Carl

Matty
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 10:00 PM
it was snowing up at A-Basin today, lol.

Tipys
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Was snowing on my lunch break when I saw a motorcycle cop out in riding away from the station. I will post the pic later.

Mental
Fri Jan 9th, 2009, 11:00 PM

Ummm...yeah....does the guy from Georgia need to piont out this is Colorado...and that it is January?

I mean really, go look at your car or bike plate, they kinda adverstise the snow thing. I know the Mork and Mindy intro is highlighted by Pam Dawber in those hot knee high socks on the goal post, but she did also drive a jeep. I'm jus sayin'

ZX9Rider
Sat Jan 10th, 2009, 12:57 AM
The weather should make up its mind and snow already. It makes me angry when its cold and gray but no snow,

RyNo24
Sat Jan 10th, 2009, 06:56 AM
Its 70 and Mild in Miami :D. Lol, see you all Jan. 20th when I get back into Denver.

Gregger
Sat Jan 10th, 2009, 11:10 PM
This whole winter has been a joke..Who cares if you got a flake or two..

No snow for pretty much the first 3 months of Winter is crap.

Nick_Ninja
Sun Jan 11th, 2009, 08:28 AM

It's normal for the Front Range. March & April are the snowiest months.

Telluride had 8 feet in December tieing the previous record.

Matty
Sun Jan 11th, 2009, 09:16 AM

Ummm.... kinda nice not getting snow out here in the city. Makes driving around a lot easier and safer. Also less chances for a certain girlfriend to curb a new wheel of a new STi. Sorry man, low blow, lol.

As for the no snow part. This past December the Ski resorts have recieved record amounts of snow.

so, not sure what you're really complaining about.

Gregger
Sun Jan 11th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Y'know..A little snow here and there at the house would be nice. :)

Thanks for that shot Matty... I do have a excuse now to get my Advans in the spring. :)

Matty
Sun Jan 11th, 2009, 09:51 AM
Thanks for that shot Matty... I do have a excuse now to get my Advans in the spring. :)
ya haven't figured out what shoes i'm putting on in the summer yet. which advans you going with?

Gregger
Sun Jan 11th, 2009, 06:36 PM
Haven't completely decided.. It's between a model of them or a set of 18" Rota Torques in black..

dm_gsxr
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 07:06 AM

Ask and ye shall receive :D :D :D

Carl

~Barn~
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 07:23 AM
For real. It is coming down like crazy here outside my office in the DTC.
:yes:

XJ600s
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 07:38 AM
Coming down like crazy is an understatement. It's snowing like theres no tomorrow here in Boulder. About dang time!

Devaclis
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 07:46 AM
Man, even as I was watching the news this morning Angie Austin said 1-2" of snow total for our area. I drove past her news studio and there was already 4 inches.

The simple fact that they get paid to be "fortune tellers" already irritates me. That they will go on air, in 4 inches of snow, and tell everyone in Colorado that our area is only going to get 1-2 inches of snow is pathetic. The weather people in this state are like freaking congressmen. Fat, well fed, "insiders" that keep their voodoo secret amongst a few fellow "tellers of the future" so they can gloat about their job security.

ZX9Rider
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 07:47 AM
Snowing pretty well here in Denver.

Snowman
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 08:26 AM
Hmm I just noticed, its snowing here too.

Devaclis
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Go yer shorts and flip-flops on Randall?

Snowman
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 08:41 AM
Yea, I noticed something wet when I rode in…

Nick_Ninja
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 09:37 AM
6" in my driveway

BigE
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Man, even as I was watching the news this morning Angie Austin said 1-2" of snow total for our area. I drove past her news studio and there was already 4 inches.

The simple fact that they get paid to be "fortune tellers" already irritates me. That they will go on air, in 4 inches of snow, and tell everyone in Colorado that our area is only going to get 1-2 inches of snow is pathetic. The weather people in this state are like freaking congressmen. Fat, well fed, "insiders" that keep their voodoo secret amongst a few fellow "tellers of the future" so they can gloat about their job security.

If that ain't the truth!

The best weather report I've ever heard was on CSU's radio station. The guy starts reading the report..."it's supposed to be clear and sunny" then goes " but looking out our weather window here we can all see that's wrong! Looks like rain and wind from here".

MetaLord 9
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 10:09 AM
6" in my drawers
fixed

Nick_Ninja
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 10:10 AM
fixed

There's more than that packed away in there :D

MetaLord 9
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 10:21 AM
^^Is that why you drink elephant beer?

Nick_Ninja
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 10:22 AM
One of the many reasons. It is nectar of the Gods.

puckstr
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Bad visuals
you two are evil