PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up for a NM trail ride next Sunday?

Mental
Sat Jan 10th, 2009, 11:12 PM
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=421457

Start/End : I-25 Escondida Exit 152 (Just north of Socorro) at NM480
Date: Sunday January 18th, 2009
Meet Time: Between 10:00 and 10:20AM

I am gonna haul my DR down. Its a 6 to 6 1/2 drive, I am planning on pulling out of here around 2:30 AM Sunday morning. We should be back around midnight or 1 AM.

Lemme know if you're feeling up to it.

dallas
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 12:32 PM
Do I want to go? YES!!!

Will my marriage and all my posessions be in tact when I return? NO!!!!!!!!!

Bashed
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 01:31 PM
Do I want to go? YES!!!

Will my marriage and all my posessions be in tact when I return? NO!!!!!!!!!

But you will have;
1) Your bike
2) Your balls back where they belong.
3) Your sanity and peace.

Don't worry, she can't by law not allow you to see you kids at least once a year.

I see this as the best positive potential life changing event ever in your future.

You will recieve a bill in the mail for my demarital services.

Peace Bash

Mental
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Honestly dude, you'll be gone before she wakes up, and back after she's alseep. If she thinks about it, you're really only gonna be gone for like 12 hours of her time...

Mental
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 01:51 PM
Scott?? Mike?? Matt??

dallas
Tue Jan 13th, 2009, 07:53 AM
You will recieve a credit in the mail for my demarital services.

Peace Bash
There, I fixed it for you.

Honestly dude, you'll be gone before she wakes up, and back after she's alseep. If she thinks about it, you're really only gonna be gone for like 12 hours of her time...
But I have alot of cool stuff...........

Tipys
Tue Jan 13th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Come on Dallas you atleast got a few days where you could slowly move all your really cool stuff somewhere out of the house that way you get to keep the really cool stuff

636chick
Tue Jan 13th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Mike????

UHMMMMMMM NO!!!!!!!!!!

No Dirt till March and that is all I (and his ortho) have to say about that!!!!!!!!!!!:scream1:

Oh and Mental I'll know if he sneaks out so those special ops you all are planning to smuggle him out will fail and I will be standing gaurd with baseball bat in hand :no: :horse:!!!!!!!!

Bashed
Tue Jan 13th, 2009, 08:58 AM
UHMMMMMMM NO!!!!!!!!!!

No Dirt till March and that is all I (and his ortho) have to say about that!!!!!!!!!!!:scream1:

Oh and Mental I'll know if he sneaks out so those special ops you all are planning to smuggle him out will fail and I will be standing gaurd with baseball bat in hand :no: :horse:!!!!!!!!

Krissy, there are more than 1 Mike on the southern section that rides dirt.

636chick
Tue Jan 13th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Krissy, there are more than 1 Mike on the southern section that rides dirt.

Ahhh your the only Southern Mike to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( I think I just threw up in my mouth a little)

Don't care if you guy's could figure out how to get you out and on dirt you'd be doin it I know you all tooo well!!!

matt2778
Tue Jan 13th, 2009, 11:49 AM
Scott?? Mike?? Matt??

I don't think my gixxer suspension is up to the task, nor do I have the gear for it. Maybe an excuse to buy a new bike?

Mental
Tue Jan 13th, 2009, 11:57 AM
I don't think my gixxer suspension is up to the task, nor do I have the gear for it. Maybe an excuse to buy a new bike?

In addition to the other Mike who rides dirt, there is also another Matt. But yes, there is always a reason to buy another bike.

Chrissy, you really think I would incurr your wrath for this?! You're friends with my wife!! Naw, like I told Mikey B in the other thread, if he was 100%, I would have just called him first.

matt2778
Tue Jan 13th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Oops, all I saw were the names and thought is was Bash and his band of merry men

636chick
Tue Jan 13th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Chrissy, you really think I would incurr your wrath for this?! You're friends with my wife!! Naw, like I told Mikey B in the other thread, if he was 100%, I would have just called him first.

Yes I think you guy's would just to see if you could pull it off.........you thrill seeking freaks :shocked:. Always up for a good challenge and I think Bash would do it just to get one over on the Warden as I am so affectionately called these day's :).

Bash and his band of merry men

Now that is freaking funny as hell visual Bash and his buddies in their tights and feather caps frolicking through the woods BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

RF900guy
Tue Jan 13th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Now that is freaking funny as hell visual Bash and his buddies in their tights and feather caps frolicking through the woods BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Krissy,
I'm afraid we will need a picture to go along with this image. The picture will be for those of us without an imagination. I sm sure you can find one somewhere.