PDA

View Full Version : I got a new MP3 player...check out the packaging

Sweetie Pie
Sun Jan 11th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Whoohoo, 306hp, happy new year to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peteremsley
Sun Jan 11th, 2009, 06:08 PM
very pretty!
:)

kalibra
Sun Jan 11th, 2009, 06:46 PM
Nice packaging...DO NOT DISCARD!!!How's the mp3 working....?

dirkterrell
Sun Jan 11th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Whoohoo, 306hp, happy new year to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:up: Me so jealousy.

Dirk

King Nothing
Sun Jan 11th, 2009, 07:20 PM
I approve.

Timmay
Sun Jan 11th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Very nice Pie.

Matty
Sun Jan 11th, 2009, 09:05 PM
congrats....

DevilsTonic
Sun Jan 11th, 2009, 10:04 PM
Nice car sweets, but what did Dana do that he had to get you a new car? Did he wash the whites with a pair of red underoos?

Devaclis
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 07:40 AM
I do all the laundry because it is the only thing I am good at it. and I am REALLY good at it :)

BTW: I will have my first Colorado speeding ticket in this car.

~Barn~
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Way better choice than the Z. :up:

FZ1Guy
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 07:55 AM
I'll bet your a good kitchen bitch also!!! :crazy:

Devaclis
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 07:55 AM
I do cook pretty well :)

Spy007
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 08:26 AM
grats guys!!!!!! The car looks BEAUTIFUL!

ghostrider_9
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Wow! That is a rockin Mp3 player! Congrats!

Nick_Ninja
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 09:34 AM
How was it in the snow this AM?

puckstr
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 09:49 AM
nice car Linda. Hey that is not an Amreikan kar? WTF.

Why do you hate freedom

Wyck
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Sexay :)

64BonnieLass
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 11:04 AM
Looks pretty sassy. Hope you guys are having fun in it. :)

Canuck
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 11:04 AM
Nice Nissan. ;)

Devaclis
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 11:10 AM
haha you are one to be diggin' on people about what they drive. :)

Canuck
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 11:15 AM
whats the 'dig'?

Its a nice car. Same as the Maxima.

Sortarican
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 11:15 AM
You really love Top Ramen so much you bought a car made by the same manufacturer?

+1 Why do you hate America?

Dr. Joe Siphek
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Awesome Cage!!! WTG!!!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 11:26 AM
Coolness! I like the performance of the new Nissans. Enjoy!

Devaclis
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Its a Maxima allright:

G35 = 306 HP
Maxima = 255

G35 = AWD
Maxima = FWD

I would go into the other things that make this car not a Maxima but you guys seem to have internet access. Figure it out. If it was a Maxima, it would say that on the back of the car, where it currently says Infinity G35xS.

Kinda nice that there are few haters in every crowd huh? Don't worry. Sweetie Pie will take care you you peeps LOL :)

~Barn~
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 11:35 AM
If it was a Maxima, it would say that on the back of the car, where it currently says Infinity G35xS.
It actually says Infiniti, but who's really counting.

Devaclis
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Actually, if I could spell I would not be so angry all the time :)

Point is, talk shit or jab at me about my stuff. We all do it and I do not mind. Do not do this to my Pie. I will not not take it well.

Canuck
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 12:09 PM
Actually the Maxima is 290 HP.

No one is knocking Sweetie Pies car. I like it and all of the comments here were overall positive, (a few jokes aside, which you can expect).

In fact it was a better deal than the Maxima for you since I know that you both prefer AWD, to which the Infiniti offers, and for only a few Grand more than the SV Maxima version.

Snowman
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Yes nice packaging, congratulations.
But, can you pop the air pockets like you can with bubble wrap?

Sortarican
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 12:26 PM
I would go into the other things that make this car not a Maxima but you guys seem to have internet access.
Sweetie Pie will take care you you peeps LOL :)

You can polish a turd, but it's still a turd.

And no fear, I can (and have) outrun the Pie.
(Now if I can just make sure I never sleep.....they always get you in your sleep.)

Nick_Ninja
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 12:30 PM
You can polish a turd, but it's still a turd.

And no fear, I can (and have) outrun the Pie.
(Now if I can just make sure I never sleep.....they always get you in your sleep.)

Heffay --- that's Lipstick On A Pig :D

Devaclis
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Actually the Maxima is 290 HP.

No one is knocking Sweetie Pies car. I like it and all of the comments here were overall positive, (a few jokes aside, which you can expect).

In fact it was a better deal than the Maxima for you since I know that you both prefer AWD, to which the Infiniti offers, and for only a few Grand more than the SV Maxima version.

On a positive note, I think we got the Sport version of the G35x for less than you can lease a loaded Maxima right now :) Nissan did NOT want our money, at all. They even refused to call us back!!! The Infiniti guys (especially our sales guy Timmay!!) were top notch all the way.

Sortarican
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Nissan did NOT want our money, at all. They even refused to call us back!!! The Infiniti guys (especially our sales guy Timmay!!) were top notch all the way.

Yeah, based on the way Nissan treated you two I don't blame you a bit.
(Loved the fact that you gave Timmy the Nissan salesman's car so he could thank him for the sale.)

Sweet car for sure, I look forward to being driven home drunk in the back seat.
(Don't worry, I won't puke. I don't have much of a gag reflex, but you know that already.):slappers:

Devaclis
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 01:01 PM
haha You booked too early! Sweetie had to drive me home lol.

Yes, being that Nissan was soo great to us, it is a bit of a sore spot. Whatever.

rapparee
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Nice mp3 player! That must have cleaned out your WoW gold Dana:)

Devaclis
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 01:07 PM
Holy shit, a post from Gary!!!

Nope, I still have my WoW gold, but I am missing the "nurturing" portion of my brain.

MetaLord 9
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Nice car kiddos! Dana, drive like Linda & you'll be fine :D

And you know Canuck's kidding & wasn't digging on you OR the pie OR the car so errrrvrybody just relaxificate & take in the shiny newness of vehiclation!

Oh and I FULLY expect a picture with at least one of you dragging knee in that thing. That is all. :D

Devaclis
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 01:18 PM
The Nissan thing pissed me off. Canuk, He is a good guy with a dirty mouth.

The Pie will let you guys now how it did in the snow. She was all smiles at lunch today :)

Spy007
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Wierd that Nissan didnt want your business... must be just that particular dealership since nissan and infinity are the same company.

Which dealership was it that was a PoS? Larry Miller?

Devaclis
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 01:22 PM
It was the Larry Miller store.

Spy007
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 01:25 PM
Yeah, they were kind of a couple douche bags when I bought my exterra from them. THey had advertised an 06 SE that I wanted to look at, and the service manager was using it as his personal car. Had a freakin child seat in the back, fast food wrappers everywhere and it was trashed. They couldnt even clear an error code for me to test drive it (was a good price, but wouldnt have been worth it).

Sweetie Pie
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 06:15 PM
The car handles great in the snow. It didn't slip at all. I was aiming for the snow piles in the parking lot at my office and it just blew right through, no problem. I am totally impressed with the handling. The only problem I can see is that I may become over-confident with the AWD and drive too fast and get myself into trouble. It's just so fun to drive, it's hard to go slow.

Gainer
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Nice ride Pie!!!! What a perfect day to test the AWD for the first time. Now that your hooked, there is no going back. It will look perfect next to the new Gixxer, if you decided to get that too.

SamuraiX
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Nice ass on that car! I like the wheels too - congrats!

Tipys
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Its a Maxima allright:

G35 = 306 HP
Maxima = 255

G35 = AWD
Maxima = FWD

I would go into the other things that make this car not a Maxima but you guys seem to have internet access. Figure it out. If it was a Maxima, it would say that on the back of the car, where it currently says Infinity G35xS.

Kinda nice that there are few haters in every crowd huh? Don't worry. Sweetie Pie will take care you you peeps LOL :)

Ya Dana its for sure not a Maxima. But sorry I do have to say its still a Nissan but it is a better one. Before the Skyline was released here in the US. The g35 was while in japan the same body style was call a skyline. Althought being they have the skyline here in the US now. I am just going to say its just an lower model skyline if we were to call it a Nissan at all.

But anyway nice choice Dana great looking car. I would beg to let you let me drive it. But I know 2 things 1 that would never happen and 2 I wouldnt be able to afford the ticket I got while driving it.

Again nice MP3player/car.

Devaclis
Tue Jan 13th, 2009, 07:30 AM
You have to ask the wife. It is her ride. I can't even look it without getting yelled at

dirkterrell
Tue Jan 13th, 2009, 08:05 AM
You have to ask the wife. It is her ride. I can't even look it without getting yelled at

http://www.berro.com/funny_pictures_collection/stages_of_man_life_funny/lion_and_lioness_during_marriage.jpg

Dirk

McVaaahhh
Tue Jan 13th, 2009, 08:52 AM
On a positive note, I think we got the Sport version of the G35x for less than you can lease a loaded Maxima right now :) Nissan did NOT want our money, at all. They even refused to call us back!!! The Infiniti guys (especially our sales guy Timmay!!) were top notch all the way.

I was going to buy that FX35 last year and the guys at Mike Ward were top notch. Mike Ward himself was a pretty cool guy for sure. Even though we ended up not buying a new ride, I'd definitely recommend that dealership if you're looking at an Infiniti.

Supa77
Tue Jan 13th, 2009, 09:09 AM
Nice car guys. Congrats Pie! When you gonna take me for a ride? That thing is sexay! :)

Devaclis
Tue Jan 13th, 2009, 09:09 AM
the FX is pretty nice but waaay more than what we wanted. Getting out of an SUV and back into a car is nice. Plus it is smaller so we have more room in the garage for bikes :)

McVaaahhh
Tue Jan 13th, 2009, 09:10 AM
the FX is pretty nice but waaay more than what we wanted. Getting out of an SUV and back into a car is nice. Plus it is smaller so we have more room in the garage for bikes :)

That's why my truck is in the driveway. :lol:

Matty
Tue Jan 13th, 2009, 09:18 AM
The car handles great in the snow. It didn't slip at all. I was aiming for the snow piles in the parking lot at my office and it just blew right through, no problem. I am totally impressed with the handling. The only problem I can see is that I may become over-confident with the AWD and drive too fast and get myself into trouble. It's just so fun to drive, it's hard to go slow.
Let's go do Doughnuts next time it snows!!!!