PDA

View Full Version : MRA Numbers

colo
Sun Jan 11th, 2009, 04:50 PM
Is there a list of taken MRA competition numbers? I know you can request a number, but what happens if the number you want is taken? They give you the next closest number?

Thanks,

Tyler B.

Captain Obvious
Sun Jan 11th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Is there a list of taken MRA competition numbers? I know you can request a number, but what happens if the number you want is taken? They give you the next closest number?

Thanks,

Tyler B.

Good question. You ask over at MRA?

D Berns R6
Sun Jan 11th, 2009, 05:48 PM
go to the results page and search by rider number. If your number is taken then obviously you can't have it. In that case, you will have to put down three different choices on your application and you will get whatever is not taken. I'd recommend searching first. Also, if you have a MRA book that are at most shops, it has a list of everyone by rider number. Hope this helps!

Derek

cromer611
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 03:46 AM
give it a while b4 this years book comes out : )

Slo
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 01:07 PM
Any numbers taken last year won't be available this year since riders hold onto their numbers throughout the next season. I believe you only have to make 2 or 3 races to keep your number for the next season.

dragos13
Mon Jan 12th, 2009, 02:59 PM
yep like said above, check the MRA results page http://www.mra-racing.org/index.cfm?action=results_2008&page=riderRESULTS if a name shows up with race results, move on to the next number.

mforza
Tue Jan 13th, 2009, 10:48 PM
Well I asked for 777 last year ( nobody had that number) and got 776:(:). Ready to race Tyler?

Slo
Wed Jan 14th, 2009, 11:54 AM
I looked up 777 for the 07' season and there were results under a Mark Martin?

mforza
Wed Jan 14th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Is that so? But 777 did not race in 08.:)

Slo
Wed Jan 14th, 2009, 07:59 PM
If you race during one year, your race number is reserved for you the following year. I believe thats what happens at least haha.

colo
Wed Jan 14th, 2009, 09:55 PM
Well I asked for 777 last year ( nobody had that number) and got 776:(:). Ready to race Tyler?

Getting there. Still need to get new tires and get my suspension set up for my weight. IDK how many races I will be able to do, cash flow is lower now that my wife is staying home with our son. But for sure I am license and hope to do at least 2 races. :D It is just tough to get EVERYTHING together for racing AND have your first kid all at the same time. :crazy:

Tyler B.

cromer611
Thu Jan 15th, 2009, 12:45 AM
if ya need help safety wiring your bike. im always free on sundays. and remember,all ya really need is a good set of tires to race. dont worry about after market BS. just go out, be safe, and have some fun.

mforza
Fri Jan 16th, 2009, 08:01 AM
Tyler have my old bike from last season. It's ready to go. As he said, he needs just susp. set up.