PDA

View Full Version : Blonde Joke

Mel
Thu Dec 23rd, 2004, 12:37 AM
Ok, I am sure someone will say this is a repost of some sort, so I will get the :321: out of the way now. Ok, here it is:
A blonde, wanting to earn some money,decided to hire herself out as a handyman and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood.
She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.
"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?"
The man agreed and told her the paint and other materials that she might need were in the garage.
The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
The man replied, "She should, she was standing on it."
A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
"You're finished already?" he asked.
"Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats."
Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50, gave it to her and said he'd call her whenever he had another job for her to do.
The blond thanked him and as she was walking back down the path, she called out "And by the way, I know everybody thinks blondes are stupid, but I thought you should know that it's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

Mista Black
Thu Dec 23rd, 2004, 01:30 AM
:pointlaugh: :lol: HAHAHAHAH!!!

Kim-n-Dean
Thu Dec 23rd, 2004, 06:47 AM
What do ya call 50 blondes in a row?
Wind Tunnel.

Why shouldn't blondes wear hoop ear rings?
They get their high heels caught in them.

What do ya get when you turn a blonde upside down?
A brunette with bad breath.

Too early to think of anymore...

Fly boy
Thu Dec 23rd, 2004, 05:00 PM
two blondes were walking through the forest when they came upon a set of tracks.
The first blonde says, "I think there Deer tracks"
second blonde responds, "No I think there Elk tracks"
First blonde again, "No I'm pretty sure there Deer tracks."

They were still arguing when the train hit 'em.

snatfinder
Thu Dec 23rd, 2004, 05:17 PM
A blonde calls her boyfriend and says,"Please come over here and help
me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, but I can't figure out how to get it
started."

He asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?" The blonde says,
"According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in
and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table. He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger."

He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea." "Then," he sighed, "let's put all these Frosted Flakes back in the box."

Mel
Sat Dec 25th, 2004, 10:47 PM
A blonde police officer pulls over a blonde in a convertible sports car for speeding. She walks over to the car and asks the blonde driver for some I.D.

The blonde convertible driver searches through her purse in vain.

Finally she asks, "what does it look like?"

The blonde police officer tells her, "it's that thing with your picture on it."

The blonde driver searches for a few more seconds, pulls out her compact, opens it, and sure enough sees her picture. She hands the compact to the blonde cop.

The blonde cop looks at the compact for a few seconds, then rolls her eyes, hands the compact back to the blonde convertible driver, and says, "If you had told me you were a police officer when I first pulled you over we could have avoided this whole thing."

Mista Black
Sun Dec 26th, 2004, 12:22 AM
ummm Mel, you do know you're a blonde right??

:lol:

Mel
Sun Dec 26th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Ohhhhh, so that person I see every morning when I brush my teeth is me? Wow...no wonder she does everything I do!