PDA

View Full Version : US Women's Road Racing Series Championship

lovinCO
Wed Jan 14th, 2009, 12:19 PM
This was posted on roadracingworld and the MRA board, but wanted to bring it up here cause it's exciting stuff. :)

Femmoto is promoting a women's series for 09, with both WERA and CCS running a women's class at their events. There's going to be a Michelin Championship event at Barber in October which will include the Femmoto ladies class. See the announcement on the site for more info....

http://www.femmoto.com/

1ofTheBoys
Wed Jan 14th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Saw this one, wish I was able to do this one. You gonna run in it?

lovinCO
Wed Jan 14th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Saw this one, wish I was able to do this one. You gonna run in it?

I don't know that I'd be able to race the WERA or CCS events, but the Barber event is after the MRA season so it's possible. Sounds a lot like ROC fun. :)

You could drive over to AL from TX pretty easy--maybe you could do the Barber thing?

500rgurl
Wed Jan 14th, 2009, 06:09 PM
We should all share a trailer and expenses and go!!!! Sounds like fun! plus we get to rep the MRA and Vanmar!

lovinCO
Thu Jan 15th, 2009, 08:53 AM
We should all share a trailer and expenses and go!!!! Sounds like fun! plus we get to rep the MRA and Vanmar!

It would be fun to get a big MRA group to go to this, I'm putting it on my want list for the year. :)

500rgurl
Thu Jan 15th, 2009, 11:30 AM
It would be fun to get a big MRA group to go to this, I'm putting it on my want list for the year. :)

Me too! Barber here we come!!! LOL