View Full Version : Sept. Home Burglary

Pandora-11
Thu Jan 15th, 2009, 09:10 AM

Snowman
Thu Jan 15th, 2009, 09:16 AM
I'm glad you guys are safe.

TFOGGuys
Thu Jan 15th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Congrats on recovering the stuff that you did. Glad you and yours are safe!

On a side note, you had mentioned that you might be going shooting over the holidays. Did you get a chance, and if so, what'd you think?

~Barn~
Thu Jan 15th, 2009, 09:40 AM
I thought bible and gun ownership was a requirement of applying for residency in Da Springs!

Seriously though, I'm happy for your recovery. Stay safe!

TFOGGuys
Thu Jan 15th, 2009, 09:43 AM
That was the plan, but it did not happen. Daughter broke up with boyfriend and other drama. She wants to wait for warmer weather. After these other events, I really, really want a gun.

Well, there is a wealth of firearms expertise available here on the board, and I'm sure that the right wing gun toting whackos (Left wing gun toting whackos too, Mr Sortarican Jeff), including myself, will be more than happy to invite you along as the weather warms up.

Canuck
Thu Jan 15th, 2009, 09:49 AM
I thought bible and gun ownership was a requirement of applying for residency in Da Springs!

:lol:
Also a belief in hypocrisy.

But as Barn said, glad it's a somewhat possitive resolution.

dm_gsxr
Thu Jan 15th, 2009, 10:28 AM
If you haven't already done it, make note of the serial numbers of all your gear. That way if something does get stolen, the cops will know it's yours and will be able to get it back to you.

Glad you guys are ok though.

Carl

PROFLYER
Thu Jan 15th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Wow, scary stuff. Not sure where you live but Loveland has a sweet new indoor range. Denver has a few as well, don't let the weather be an excuse, today is always the best day to take on something like this.

Sortarican
Thu Jan 15th, 2009, 11:31 AM
...(Left wing gun toting whackos too, Mr Sortarican Jeff),....

HEY! Who are you calling Mr.?

Pandora,
Glad they caught them. Especially since they had a key and all.
(I think I recall from the other thread you changed/rekeyed your locks which was smart.)

This spring/summer we're probably going to do several shooting outings so feel free to join us.
The folks on here that I've gone out with have been very responsible shooters.
Though if you're totally new a large group can be a little intimidating.
It's not a bad idea to do some personal/small group shooting with someone you know and trust first.

Mental
Thu Jan 15th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Wow, scary stuff. Not sure where you live but Loveland has a sweet new indoor range. Denver has a few as well, don't let the weather be an excuse, today is always the best day to take on something like this.

Actually C Springs has at least I know of.

puckstr
Thu Jan 15th, 2009, 11:57 AM
HEY! Who are you calling Mr.?

Pandora,
Glad they caught them. Especially since they had a key and all.
(I think I recall from the other thread you changed/rekeyed your locks which was smart.)

This spring/summer we're probably going to do several shooting outings so feel free to join us.
The folks on here that I've gone out with have been very responsible shooters.
Though if you're totally new a large group can be a little intimidating.
It's not a bad idea to do some personal/small group shooting with someone you know and trust first.

Responsible shooters are the ONLY ones I will shoot with.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Jan 15th, 2009, 04:14 PM
While I wasn't able to retrieve any valuable items, I was able to retrieve some items belonging to my son, but no laptops or family jewelry.
Sorry to hear about the loss of your family jewels......:shocked::)

Nick_Ninja
Fri Jan 16th, 2009, 12:53 AM
Give me a police report number and then I'll ........