PDA

View Full Version : KTM Ads You Won't see in the United States

64BonnieLass
Fri Jan 16th, 2009, 11:46 AM
"With superb photograph and quick edits, KTM creates ads that are just as edgy as the lines on the RC8, and promotes the hooligan within all of us. Unfortunately the way product liability works in the United States prevents many of these ads from actually airing in the US market."

I think the second video is my favorite. Great shots and very well done IMO.

http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/news/ktm-shows-ride-bikes/

Bueller
Fri Jan 16th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Fukin hoodlums on orange bikes :no:

64BonnieLass
Fri Jan 16th, 2009, 06:42 PM
:lol: I was soooo thinking of you watching those vids. Hahahaha. Hoodlums indeed.

PhL0aTeR
Fri Jan 16th, 2009, 07:10 PM
I WISH we had commercials that were that awesome....

64BonnieLass
Fri Jan 16th, 2009, 07:31 PM
I still love the second one the more I watch it. It's just done well. Excellent shots everywhere. Makes me miss the track.

However, I do like the third one too.

It's kinda like: balls to the walls "Bueller". Awww...then a nice scenic overlook........oops wait....balls to the wall "Bueller", then awww....let's look at the ocean, then....whoo hoo more crazy "Bueller"

Bueller
Sat Jan 17th, 2009, 07:11 AM
I WISH we had commercials that were that awesome....
Yea the do gooders wouldn't allow such "squidlyness" :slappers:

I still love the second one the more I watch it. It's just done well. Excellent shots everywhere. Makes me miss the track.

However, I do like the third one too.

It's kinda like: balls to the walls "Bueller". Awww...then a nice scenic overlook........oops wait....balls to the wall "Bueller", then awww....let's look at the ocean, then....whoo hoo more crazy "Bueller"
:)

daemon
Sat Jan 17th, 2009, 07:33 AM
i don't understand why the second one would not be allowed in the states.
resposible geared up rider having a little fun on the TRACK.