PDA

View Full Version : F#ck!!!!!!!!!!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Jan 20th, 2009, 05:05 PM
The house I wanted to put an offer on just went under contract. F#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF# CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CK F#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF# CKF#CKF#CKF#CKF#CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sortarican
Tue Jan 20th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Bummer Frank.
Upside to a down economy though, there'll be more where that one came from.

What part of town are you looking in?

Devaclis
Tue Jan 20th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Frank, it is a buyers market, you will find a great deal out there :) Good luck man!

dm_gsxr
Tue Jan 20th, 2009, 07:42 PM
Yea, come on down to Broomfield where we're selling our house. You'll be closer to Denver :D

Carl

Snowman
Tue Jan 20th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Dude, for the last time, you can't buy your way into the White House.

siriuschris
Tue Jan 20th, 2009, 10:33 PM

Bold faced lie right there~

No, that's not an Obama crack =P

puckstr
Wed Jan 21st, 2009, 09:40 AM

Yes you can

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Jan 21st, 2009, 10:41 AM
Get wit da program, it be da BLACK house now, yo!

rforsythe
Wed Jan 21st, 2009, 10:44 AM
Dude just put a contract on the would-be buyer. Problem solved.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Jan 21st, 2009, 10:46 AM
Dude just put a contract on the would-be buyer. Problem solved.
Shhhhhh.....it's already in place!:)

Devaclis
Wed Jan 21st, 2009, 10:46 AM
You would have gotten that house if McCain had won, Frank.

Bat
Wed Jan 21st, 2009, 12:02 PM
No worries, Frank...means that wasn't the right house for you after all.

That exact same thing happened a coupla times while I was house hunting. And then we found the house just for us - although we are rapidly running out of garage room, lol. And we had the world's greatest neighbor but now she's moving away, dang it. Not even offering up one of the Ducs to ride has changed her mind (...hmmm, must think of another plan, quickly!).

salsashark
Wed Jan 21st, 2009, 12:14 PM
live to search another day...

Like Bat, I had the same thing happen. Found this house where the previous owner was obviously a wood worker. Custom oak flooring throughout, built ins that reminded me of some craftsman era houses... All in all, probably 30K worth of custom wood work... By the time I told my realtor I wanted it, it was under contract... took two more months of looking before I found the one I have now... and it's not anything like that one.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Jan 21st, 2009, 12:17 PM
You would have gotten that house if McCain had won, Frank.
Actually, now that Oh-Bama is Prez, I should be getting a house for free as part of the "redistribution" of wealth, right?

Actually, this is a very disturbing part of the bank bailout: there's people that decide which banks get the money, and which ones don't. So, the ones getting the handouts are doing hostile takeovers on the ones that don't. Now, I don't know about you, but MY intention for the bailout, as a taxpayer is NOT for the "HAVES" to gobble up the "HAVE-NOTS". In addition, I think the bailout should have come with strings attached to help people buy all these houses that are going to need ot be sold.

For reference, this house was in E. Greeley, was 3 years old in a new, unfinished development, fenced in back yard, 22' X 21' finished, attached garage, 1082sq. ft. finished w/a 1040sq. ft. unfinished basement, still had the stove and dishwasher and all the lights etc. and it wasn't trashed on the way out. It would have been a SMOKING deal as listed for $95k. Damn!

Bat
Wed Jan 21st, 2009, 12:24 PM
For reference, this house was in E. Greeley...

Greeley? Holy shite - thank the Lord, the fates and/or the flying spaghetti monster you didn't get that house! Now pick an actual decent town, dude. Btw, that's not money you're smelling - it's pig and cow shit. :down: