PDA

View Full Version : Shanahan to Kansas City?

Gainer
Fri Jan 23rd, 2009, 04:09 PM
Rumors popping up everywhere!!! What are the chances?????

Kansas City Star reporting the Chiefs and Shanahan are close to an agreement.

McVaaahhh
Fri Jan 23rd, 2009, 04:15 PM
That would be interesting.

derekm
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 06:10 PM
that would be weird

64BonnieLass
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 06:14 PM
That would be interesting.

Yep, especially after KC kicks our booty with him as coach. Oh yea, KC will just be luvin that one. Grrr..... :)

Nick_Ninja
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Nope -- ain't gonna happen.

Gainer
Mon Jan 26th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Nope -- ain't gonna happen.

I agree 100%. There are a lot of better jobs out there for him. It is not like when he left the Raiders. He truly loved his experience here in Denver. It will be interesting to see where he ends up going. When and where is the question? I know one thing, from personal knowledge of his character; he is not done coaching yet and I am not sure he ever will be.

Nick_Ninja
Tue Jan 27th, 2009, 08:16 AM
I agree 100%. There are a lot of better jobs out there for him. It is not like when he left the Raiders. He truly loved his experience here in Denver. It will be interesting to see where he ends up going. When and where is the question? I know one thing, from personal knowledge of his character; he is not done coaching yet and I am not sure he ever will be.

It will be Dallas --- but not until next year --- unless Jerry Jones cans Son-Of-A-Bum.

IT WASN'T ME!
Tue Jan 27th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Yep, especially after KC kicks our booty with him as coach. Oh yea, KC will just be luvin that one. Grrr..... :)

What makes you think that Shanahan can beat Denver with sorry-ass KC, when he couldn't beat sorry-ass KC with Denver?:?

IT WASN'T ME!
Tue Jan 27th, 2009, 12:16 PM
It will be Dallas --- but not until next year --- unless Jerry Jones cans Son-Of-A-Bum.

The last time he worked for someone like Jerry Jones (Al Davis) it didn't work out so well.

Nick_Ninja
Tue Jan 27th, 2009, 12:58 PM
The last time he worked for someone like Jerry Jones (Al Davis) it didn't work out so well.

Yeah ----- but Ol' Al had it right. He didn't pay the sonofabitch :up: