jetspeedz
Sun Jan 25th, 2009, 01:10 AM
if anyone is looking for engineering jobs let me know

jetspeedz
Sun Jan 25th, 2009, 01:10 AM
soft engineering to be exact

Flyin Hawaiian
Thu Feb 19th, 2009, 04:06 PM
What type of engineering? I am currently employed at a Transportation firm here in Denver. But with the economy going the way it is, I may be looking here soon.
Please let me know.

G

RajunCajun
Thu Feb 19th, 2009, 04:11 PM
I'm a mechanical engineer and have been unemployed for 2 months. Holla if you think my resume will help! I NEED A JOB PRONTO!!!!!!!!

Snowman
Thu Feb 19th, 2009, 04:37 PM
www.rayjobs.com (http://www.rayjobs.com) Search Jobs
There is allot of jobs engineering and otherwise now that the stimulas was passed

RajunCajun
Thu Feb 19th, 2009, 04:42 PM
Yeah, no offense, but good luck with rayjobs! I don't know what the hell you have to do to get a job there. Well, actually I think you need to know a hiring manager REALLY well to get in. Maybe you just have to be a new graduate with a 4.0 avg, oh well, maybe next time...

RajunCajun
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 01:43 PM
Sooo, this thread went nowhere quick.....

What is soft engineering?

DFab
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 02:46 PM

Software

TFOGGuys
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 02:48 PM

Pillow resilience testing....

RajunCajun
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 02:56 PM
^^Hahaha! Software, gotcha! Well, no experience there....

Mother Goose
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Pillow resilience testing....
:spit:

64BonnieLass
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Rajun, send me your resume. Let me take a look at it.

RajunCajun
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 04:06 PM
Rajun, send me your resume. Let me take a look at it.

PM sent

XJ600s
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Any jobs for a graduate coming this August (09) in Astronomy? I've had 3 years experience as an electrical engineer (ie i understand circuits, schematics and can sorta program to save my life). Tons of experience with telescopes. Lots of experience with IRAF, IDL, and reducing data... :/

Scer
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Software

Not necessarily. Soft Engineering is the use of ecological principles and practices to reduce erosion and achieve the stabilization and safety of shorelines and the area surrounding rivers, while enhancing habitat, improving aesthetics, and saving money. Soft engineering is achieved by using vegetation and other materials to soften the land-water interface, thereby improving ecological features without compromising the engineered integrity of the shoreline or river edges.

engineer on, engineeras

httc84
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 05:13 PM
http://www.csu.org/about/employment/opportunities/index.html

Colorad Springs Utilities current posting.

*KEN*
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 10:12 PM
I'm looking for an RF electrical engineering job. If anyone hears of something, please let me know (especially you, Terri :) )

64BonnieLass
Fri Feb 20th, 2009, 10:58 PM
I'm looking for an RF electrical engineering job. If anyone hears of something, please let me know (especially you, Terri :) )

I'll let you know if I hear of anything Ken.

*KEN*
Sat Feb 21st, 2009, 11:02 AM
Hahaha...all that shit you gave me at Moco that day about who checks my tire pressure, haunting yo ass now, huh sunshine....hahahahaha

Haha! I thought that you were making it sound as if you had people on-call to do that sort of thing - your own personal mechanics or something. I hope my teasing didn't sound condescending - it was meant in good fun. Sunshine would be happy to give you a hand with your mc, regardless of any career-help. I still don't understand the need for a motorcycle-specific air pressure gauge though :)

But I would appreciate a few extra sets of ears listening for unadvertised RF Engineering jobs out there. I'll be sure to post up if I hear of ME or Astronomy jobs.

*KEN*
Sat Feb 21st, 2009, 11:04 AM
Hey, You can't edit your post and take all of that stuff you said back! It's too late, you've been quoted :)